It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie decomposition and death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
My questions to anyone able to answer it is if there were a virus able to animate a dead body without having to control any abdominal organs leaving the flesh and muscle to rot, how long would it be until the zombie started losing limbs, or it turned into a skeleton altogether? Or if it's a rabies like disease, how long can it possibly last before it kills the animal or person or turn it into something that doesn't realize danger to the point of say maybe killing itself or rendering it too stupid to fight anymore?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Zombies aren't real.

Survivalism is about focusing on how you're going to stay alive, when facing threats which do exist. Focus on the real threats. We've got more than enough of those, to keep you occupied.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Dude you have a computer how is that just surviving, survival isn't real in today's society.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

Are you talking Romero zombies or "28 days Later" zombies.

There is a difference.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That's what I mean a classic zombie would be a walking dead body while the rabies I would think works either slower or faster, so both I guess.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
reply to post by beezzer

That's what I mean a classic zombie would be a walking dead body while the rabies I would think works either slower or faster, so both I guess.

A classic zombie would be done within a month.

A "rage" zombie could last for years, theorhetically.

Just my humble. . . . . .

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Please, ATS owners make a zombie section to save us all from these people who dwell on the impossible.

Seriously...zombies? Zombies? Might as well be in the short stories forum.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Frankly as far as validity zombies rank up there with aliens (actually finding and traversing to earth) on the probability scale to me...

edit on 28-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Dude it's more possible than Niburu, 2012, Illuminati and all that noise that you crap out of your mouth probably.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by amongus

Frankly as far as validity zombies rank up there with aliens (actually finding and traversing to earth) on the probability scale to me...

edit on 28-5-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

See, I knew someone would throw the alien thing out there because of my avatar.

And your theory is just ignorant.?.zombies are make believe. You can't animate a being without a soul.

This debate deserves its own thread.

edit on 28-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Dude it's more possible than Niburu, 2012, Illuminati and all that noise that you crap out of your mouth probably.

"probably" huh?

You make an ignorant comment, and say probably just because of my avatar?

Give me a break. Zombies aren't real.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You're really worried about zombies? With everything else going on in e world, you choose zombies?

Why?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Niburu, illuminati, and 2012 have nothing to with aliens they're ploys made by people pissed at everyone.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This thread does not belong in the survival forum. It just makes a mockery of said forum.

edit on 28-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I worry about it because modern people with a computer obviously don't have to worry as much aspeople with less money. I bet you worry about abortion.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by amongus

Niburu, illuminati, and 2012 have nothing to with aliens they're ploys made by people pissed at everyone.

And you have seen a thread started by ME on any of those topics?

Exactly. I don't start threads that involve fantasy. So stop falsely accusing me so.

This is about your ludicrous thread.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

True I could argue that parasites in nature can cause a "Zombie" type reaction, and how maybe with a few years of dedicated effort it would probably be possible to mimic some of the symptoms.

Or hell forget biological, maybe it would be a simple as a computer virus once we cross the brain/computer implant barrier.

Just saying anythings possible.

link   

reply to post by amongus

I worry about it because modern people with a computer obviously don't have to worry as much aspeople with less money. I bet you worry about abortion.

Are you 12? Isn't it past your bedtime?

The only time I've EVER thought about abortion is when I saw your thread. Abortion was first word,to come to mind.

link   
reply to post by amongus

Dude it's the #ing Internet your not doing anything usefull with your time here so why not have fun?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by amongus

True I could argue that parasites in nature can cause a "Zombie" type reaction, and how maybe with a few years of dedicated effort it would probably be possible to mimic some of the symptoms.

Or hell forget biological, maybe it would be a simple as a computer virus once we cross the brain/computer implant barrier.

Just saying anythings possible.

Now that I can agree with. Not the OPs half cooked up question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join