It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Gravity Model "Loads" "Programs" from NON-PHYSICAL DIMENSION with INVERTED PENTAGRAMS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

A very nice spiritual insight.

However, that will still not convince anyone here to serve your Lord, provided that despite all of the genius of the design behind this reality, he is still a tyrant.

With that said, I agree with some of what you said...mainly the light and energy thing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmealYou want the answer? 6 over 5, gentleman. Six over five. The macrocosm and the microcosm.

Interesting you say that, I have been wondering if our gaze should be at the micro world and not the heavens alone, just because we can't fathom the world below doesn't mean it's not living and intelligent.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Originally posted by fourthmealYou want the answer? 6 over 5, gentleman. Six over five. The macrocosm and the microcosm.

Interesting you say that, I have been wondering if our gaze should be at the micro world and not the heavens alone, just because we can't fathom the world below doesn't mean it's not living and intelligent.

Oh absolutely everything is living and intelligent. As above, so below.

And everything exists on a fractal, holographic scale too.

A really great video that put this into perspective for me was www.youtube.com...
Really ripped off the layer of mysticism in all the numbers, symbolism, and the history of all of it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Another good description of the Mean can be found in Plato's Timaeus.

Personally, any entity that advocates it's 'servents' being tortured into enlightenment and calls for their 'obendience' cannot be trusted, it raises red flags in my Gnostical Heart. I prefer the Freeman's Path.

The idea of reward and merit has its time and place but there does come a time when a being must grow wings (not made of wax mind you ehee) and transcend those concepts or else they will elude sincerity and be caught up in that cycle of punishment avoidence and reward seeking. Blessed be the initiate who seeks without desire for reward and fear of punishment.
If a glass falls and breaks, it isn't because it was bad or good and as Solomon would say, "There is nothing new under the sun."

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

Another good description of the Mean can be found in Plato's Timaeus.

Personally, any entity that advocates it's 'servents' being tortured into enlightenment and calls for their 'obendience' cannot be trusted, it raises red flags in my Gnostical Heart. I prefer the Freeman's Path.

The idea of reward and merit has its time and place but there does come a time when a being must grow wings (not made of wax mind you ehee) and transcend those concepts or else they will elude sincerity and be caught up in that cycle of punishment avoidence and reward seeking. Blessed be the initiate who seeks without desire for reward and fear of punishment.
If a glass falls and breaks, it isn't because it was bad or good and as Solomon would say, "There is nothing new under the sun."

Yep. Batton down the hatches boys, its gon' be a long year.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

LOL, I have a bad habit of going a little off topic, i'll shut up now, promise, hehehe.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
bump

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok so pentagrams show up in these pictures.... what does this mean though? Or to put it more simply "where's the Beef?"

Can anything useful come of this research? LIke gravity shielding or etc? Or is this just yet another so called "soft sciences" situation? Or even worse is this someone's attempt at tying quantum physics into their religious model?

This thread has went on for four pages and while people have posted some well thought out and heartfelt posts they don't really seem to be about the SCIENCE or TECHNOLOGY that whatever this is makes possible. I figured since we are in the Science and Technology forum there would be at least some talk of actual technology or science instead of metaphysics and religion.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Well did you watch the second video? The description of how the pentagrams arise is identical to the description the occult expert gave of how pentagrams work in magic.

Also in the physics, the pentagrams are used to "load" stuff out of a non-physical plane of existence. The description given for that was described in a related video, and turns out to be identical to Hermetics.

I figured since we are in the Science and Technology forum there would be at least some talk of actual technology or science instead of metaphysics and religion.

That's just it though, what is being described here is supposed to be Loop Quantum Gravity, and Causal Dynamical Triangulations -both mainstream physics. Only they both have close similarities to occultism, and when combined these similarities are rather uncanny.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It doesn't make sense for God to be a tyrant for the following reason.

Panentheism is true: "In Him we live and move and have our being."

Thus from God's perspective there is only one mind -of which we are "subdirectories" if you will.

Thus God would have no more reason to harm or tyrannize us than he would to harm his own body -and for the same reason.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Ajax84 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join