It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I've never been abducted, and personally don't know how I feel about the whole subject, but I have a question regarding abductions.

I imagine that if beings from another dimension or from outer space came to me at night while I was sleeping to whisk me away for whatever reasons (medical sampling or what not), intially I'd be terrified. Freakin' terribly terrified. However after the initial onset of fear I believe that I'd rationally understand what was going on, and perhaps attempt a means of communication.

The way I see it, is if they can get in my house, and whisk me away unnoticed by everyone I live with, pets included, then struggling would be pretty fruitless. If they were after DNA I'd much rather sit in a chair and let them take samples (please sterilized needle mr. aliens!), than be restrained what have you.

Sufficed to say, if you can't beat 'em, don't join them, but atleast cooperate.

Are there abductee stories where cooperation brought communication, and understanding between, albeit incredibly different, living beings of this universe?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
FACT#1: Contrary to popular belief, these things are NOT your friends...

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." LINK

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?” Source

FACT#2: They are NOT who they claim to be:

The Mark of the Beast and the Implant Phenomena

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

“The final scare, Rosin said, will be a threat of an alien invasion. "Over and over and over during the four years that I know (Von Braun) he would bring up that last card:

’ And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie.’ - Dr. Wernher von Braun Source

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy... the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie. Source

FACT #3: You NEED to learn HOW to make them LEAVE...

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ. The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon LINK

edit on 28-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is a very contriversal subject. While im not discounting the above poster, nor can i disproove it, i strongly disagree.

i dont belive the entities have hostile intentions at all. Simply because we are still here. If they wanted us gone we'd be gone. Any race sufficiently advanced wouldnt waste the time or a manpower studying us just to wipe us out. It just seems pointless.

Not only that, if you ask ANY abductee they will tell you the same thing, any fears or doubts they have whilst being absucted are quickly delt with by thease entities. Most abductees will tell you that the entities seem to push a calming emotional effect on them. Weather its telepathy or somthing im not sure, but i do know that the majority of abductions are pleasent ones.

Just to flip the coin its worth mentioning that not all abductions are flowers and rainbows, some people have allegedly accounted harrowing fear inspiring abductions.

Again i have no proof only my personal opinioin bassed on whitness testomony. I personaly belive that the technology obtained by the "bad humans" has been used to stage hostile abductions with the intention of spreading fear and confusion in people.

Abductions seem to be either very very good or very very bad. The vast majority (like 90%) are good, however i belive the bad ones have been staged.

Personal opinion, take it as you will.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jademonkey2k
i dont belive the entities have hostile intentions at all...

ORLY?

"He was unable to cry out. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

I guess if your into that kind of thing,
just about wet my pants...

edit on 28-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I personally don't think Jesus Christ was nothing more than a regular jewish man, and don't see how invoking his name can stop any of these abductions. Perhaps having Godly belief would ward them off as the Creator created not just us but THEM as well.

Or maybe the events experienced by those who were saved by speaking Jesus' name were individuals who were raised to believe that demons and evil spirits from the christian pantheon were out to get them.

I'm not denying that these events could be negative however.

I wonder if the terrible abduction stories occur because the sheer fear and shock the abductee is feeling forces the abductors to be more.... well rough. I think to myself the movie Fire in the Sky, where Travis claimed to have kicked the alien upon first seeing it after waking up on it's vessel. Granted they DID abduct him and he claimed to see some weird freaky #, but I'd be pretty pissed if I just got kicked in the head by something I view as inferior.

It'd be great to get some abductee's to post here,
edit on 28-5-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

I'm not sure your rehearsed response would go as planned. You'd be terrified yes, but any uninvited intrusion into your home and attempted removal of your body from your home would make you feel violated. It's a violation and this is not pleasant. If you say you are willing, then maybe you wouldn't feel violated, but I strongly suspect you would be, even if you've always thought you won't.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

What he said
That's right they are not your friends but your foes. Don't embrace them, they are not aliens, but evil entities.
Be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think that a persons mental capacity has something to do with an abduction. We all at some point are afraid of being taken, removed, or displaced in some way.

If you are open to an "abduction" you may as well be taken to whatever place your mind allows. Most will fight, but surprisingly many dont.

There is a community of people that share stories of those that will "take" you, such as the boogeymen, ghost, etc,. this can cause the mind to fight, or even be confused on why they were chosen. Other wise you can willingly go with whomever wants to take you.

This is a "genetic" trait of fight or flight, and can be relieved by the individual.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

This is a "genetic" trait of fight or flight, and can be relieved by the individual.

I'm fairly certain that fight or flight 'instinct' is the result of triggered adrenal glands. Once the brain is bombarded with this powerful chemical concoction all our bodyily and mental functions increase. Usually it's in the moment that the adrenaline hits that one will "fight" or "flight" showing uncharacteristic ability in both endeavors under the adrenal influence.

Usually it's when we hesitate when experience an adrenal explosion in the brain that we freeze up, and our knees start to shake.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I wish we had an abduction researcher, but there are probably under ten abduction researchers left in the world who know about the true abductions, and some of them like Leo Sprinkle don't go into the detail of abduction stories. So I am sure there are, we just don't have access to the stories.

Betty Hill seemed to be talking with a hybrid alien or another species that are not greys, but she is the best example of communicating with aliens that I know of. There was a woman who was aloud to watch abductions while happening, she was implanted and an alien removed the implant from her perhaps out of regret.

Most of the time in abductions the aliens do not talk much with the people because similar to the cattle mutilations, the events are mostly taking place for the collection of genetic material. Scars from this process do occur on abductees, one of the things causing them to be reluctant in coming forward - they simply know something strange had happened and they don't want to get ridiculed.

In the case I am familiar with, what dawned the realization of alien existence to me, at the point of a woman realizing that greys were in her room, they were shapeshifting in from of her husband while walking up to the bed. At first she thought they resembled children peeking through the door. When she noticed what was happening she stood up on the bed and screamed. The emotion she felt when they had her legs apart on the table was anger, they told her she would not remember, and she was bickering with them, saying that she was determined to remember. If she had said " I love you guys even though you came to take my genetic material," I'm not sure it would have changed much. It wasn't only genetics they wanted, the psychological experiments that aliens do during abductions are very very complex and even spand out into the future of the abductees lives. Through the abductee the aliens are able to learn different aspects of life on earth. Cooperation would be very hard, I guess unless you were completely willing to let them take over your life physically, mentally, and emotionally. I believe they pick people for different reasons, and involve them in what ever aspect of the program based on those different reasons.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you do your research right you'll find that there are several different types of abductions and it appears by different groups with different agendas. The hallmarks of these various scenarios differs greatly in not only the means by which the person is abducted but also in the goals of the abductors.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

I agree. Just reading those few stories in the above post made me think they were highly unlikely; perhaps written by religious nuts or born-again christians in order to coax more people into the religion. Another way to utilize fear to recruit religious followers; fear of aliens. I really don't think the whole anal-probing thing is as big a deal as people make it out to be. If the aliens in question are advanced enough to come here and find a human to test, they most likely have advanced methods of analysis; probing is primitive and elementary. What answers could they really get from it?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You may find these threads interesting. There are a few post from some members who are abductees.
Some have had good and some have bad encounters.

ATS Thread: How Does One Begin A Relationship With ET's
ATS Thread: Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?

love and Harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I once read that it was believed that some of the alien species were perplexed by some human capacities, such as our full range of emotions, creativity, love, among other uniquely human qualities. Our, genetics, and endocrine system, along with our emotional and creative capacities and potential are most likely what is of interest to them.
We should be careful assigning them human capacities like are they good or are they bad. They are most likely cold and indifferent to our concerns or objections. How ever they treat or see us, it is alien to our understanding. We should not try to rationalize their intentions with our human concepts and constructs. I have a feeling that it has to do with their species' long term survival, and little to do with us and our well being.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Agreed to some degree. Rather than all those things you listed I think aliens, as a highly evolved and more intellectual being than we are, would be rather PERPLEXED by the humans capacity of imagination. When for thousands of years your people have lived and prospered, through maths and sciences, the bounds of imagination have already been reached and therefore seem increasingly small compared to ours.

Afterall, when you're a master of physics, it's hard to imagine a device that breaks the laws of physics. Masters of the physical realm would have difficulty imagining things beyond. Humans seem to be awkwardly adept at that.

new topics

top topics

join