It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Yourself pt. 1-2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have just completed and created 2 additional web pages on my site The Temple of Enki where you are challenged to question the source of religious teachings such as the flood. What if the story of Jesus was a re-write of the ancient Egyptian god Horus who died and resurrected?
Look up “Isis and Horus” and go to images. You will see the original “Mother With Child” that the Church re-made to represent Mary and Jesus. The Sumerian Flood tablet which was recently found and has proven to be thousands of years older than the Biblical Text and in much more detail! How is this unless they took the original story and copied it, never thinking that the original tablet was not destroyed, as they are uncovering huge piles of ancient records the Church never realized that before they went thru and killed everyone, the people buried most of their records to keep them safe, only to be rediscovered in archeological digs today. I would like to hear feedback as I am sure it will raise some questions, but the three main faiths of today came far after what is being uncovered and discovered under the earth. Remember, in the most ancient of cultures, they knew all about the Solar System in great detail, even the color of the planets and their orbit. This knowledge was hidden to the point that the Church created the flat Earth, center of the Universe theory to keep mankind ignorant.

templeofenki.bravehost.com...
templeofenki.bravehost.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

lets start with your first real problem with this thesis and see where you go from there.
Yes, the mother/son cult you find in todays RCC is gleaned from this model.
No, Horus was resurrected in his birth from Osiris death. Horus was the resurrection, Osiris was the death. And his body was dismantled by the council of 70, which was done to prove that he, Nimrod/Osiris did not fulfill the prophecy of the annointed one to come where it was said "not a bone would be broken"
Can you get past this part? So, Horus was never dead and resurrected, he was supposedly the resurrection.
And Osiris was chopped up into pieces and the parts were sent to all the different lands to prove he was a poser. Semiramis/isis gathered up all the parts to resurrect him but all the parts were found but the phallus, hence the monuments of it in obelisks. She being the sorceress she was could not resurrect him so she claimed Horus was the resurrection.
So, you must show me where the mother/son cult of babylon and the resurrection of Horus is not simply horus being claimed AS the resurrected Osiris before we can get past your very dirst assumptions for us to believe your storyline because it does not align with what you are selling based on what is known.

Oh, the Bible tells in the Old testament the Earth is a suspended circle, not flat and the Mazzaroth predates all the stories and is most likely where all the messiah stories originated. Add to this the problems dating history with the black periods of Egyption history that seriously messes up all the timelines used to get your theory. Before I look at your webpages and spend my time, have you addressed these isues?

edit on 28-5-2012 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
One thing, I am not selling anything. The post was a simple way to give an overview of what some of the web pages discuss. There is allot more that is covered, but I agree with the Osiris story and where Horus fits into the timeline as coming after Osiris. My main point is that the death and resurrection story was told far before the New Testament and the flood tablet is without doubt the first record of the flood. It is things like this that I feel must be considered. If the flood tablet is far older, the Old Testament writers had to get the story from more ancient records.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ForceMaster

but my point is that Horus was born but that was supposed to be Osiris resurrected. Not anything at all like the Jesus story that first was derived from the Mazzaroth story of a champion born of a maiden and resurrected. Horus was simply....born.
Osiris was simply....broken into pieces.

It's simply....not the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

After looking deeper into what you said, I have removed the pages from my site until I can get all the facts straight and rewrite it after further research. Thank you, The last thing I want is to get mixed up confuse the facts.

top topics

join