It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Scalia Gone Wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2004/10/01/national1540EDT0653.DTL&type=printable

Judge Scalia, the 68-year-old Supreme Court justice chose by President Reagan, cited by President Bush as the justices he admires most, and father of nine, recently spoke to the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, DC, and said that while judges have their own morals, they shouldn't impose them on the public. He went on to describe for example, how sexual orgies relieve tensions in society and should be encouraged, and that he probably has gay friends, but doesn't 'press the point.'

Go go Judge Scalia. Can you imagine how this guy would be ripped in half if he'd been placed by a Democrat?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Now we know who's putting the pubic hairs on Clarence Thomas's coke cans.

Hard line ideological conservatives can be so wacky sometimes.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
OMG! This guy is grande, but good point, if he was a Dem he would be dead by now. He would have a had an "accident" and shot himself in the head with a sniper rifle twice but then told the media it was a heart attack.(hint hint)

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
OMG! This guy is grande, but good point, if he was a Dem he would be dead by now. He would have a had an "accident" and shot himself in the head with a sniper rifle twice but then told the media it was a heart attack.(hint hint)

LOL I laughed out loud at that.

Also note how this thread is a rhubarb leaf to the Cons.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
taibunsuu,

For a brief momment I thought you were going to have a link with the Justce exposing himself much like the movies of the same name (Shudder) and for the sake of those with small children and people eating I was going to have to edit it out That being said, it just goes to show that you knever know what you will get when someone is appointed. Can you imagine If Bork had made the cut?

Thomas, pubes and all is the heir apparent to the ultra conservative Scalia and considers him a mentor or is that de-mentor

[edit on 10/8/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Now we know who's putting the pubic hairs on Clarence Thomas's coke cans.

Hard line ideological conservatives can be so wacky sometimes.

Hey I was glue to the TV when the Clarence�s affair, and I was very disappointed when he got away with it.

This tell you that everybody no matter what status it holds in society can have secrets.

new topics

top topics

join