It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CIA are drug smugglers." - Federal Judge Bonner, head of DEA- You don't get better proof than th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

That Mena Connection doc is amazing.

I mean it's long and gets a bit tedious at times but they need to do that to make a strong persuasive case for such a bizarre unbelievable scenario.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
After smuggling drugs for 50+ years it's easy to see how the CIA became so powerful.
How much money have they made on this? Trillions perhaps?
How many people and politicians have they corrupted, bought off or controlled through this trade?
I submit this is why the US is such a mess these days.
As Daynight42 points out this has destroyed families, communities and the fabric of our society.
When we remember that GHW Bush was head of the CIA before his 8 years as "Vice" president (how apt!) and another 4 as President plus 8 years of Junior it's easy to trace the source of so many of our current troubles.
That totals 20 years of Bush dynasty in addition to his time as CIA director.

Why should we be surprised after what daddy Prescott did? These are Nazi's, plain and simple. They are related to British Monarchy. They are not Americans. We're still a British Colony and it has never been otherwise. It really is time for them all to be rounded up and put in shackles. If I could without being killed I would do it myself.
edit on 31-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It is sad more people do not want to talk about this. Very sad.

I used to skip these type of posts too. I couldn't understand why the CIA would smuggle drugs. It was nonsensical.

Once you look at the proof it is clear, but the REASON totally evades you.

The reason, I learned, is this drug money is used to finance covert operations all over the globe. The government can raise money only 3 ways: print the money, tax the money, sell bonds and owe interest. None of these options are viable because each makes the government weaker in its own way, so they are not desirable.

The CIA drug cartel finances takeover operations around the globe. Narcotics is Multi-Billion dollar per year industry. They get this money without asking congress or anyone else.

Plus, I realized they cannot legalize any of these drugs. It would cut into their profits. This is for all of those people who think the government will legalize marijuana. They WON'T, because you would be able to grow it in your backyard instead of buying it from them.

Smuggling also ingratiates them with the criminal element in certain societies ensuring operations get carried out with the cooperation of those individuals.
edit on 1-6-2012 by INDOMITABLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Check out MAD COW productions "Secret Heartbeat of America"on this.Barry Seal ,they killed boys to secure this there under Clinton's watch

edit on 2-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: wrong company named

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Anyone who uses drugs is a slave of the CIA, and let em know that straight up.

So individuals who LEGALLY cultivate cannabis for personal medicinal or religious use are slaves to the CIA?

edit on 2-6-2012 by UltraDOSEcious because: don't want to get banned

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious

Originally posted by poet1b

Anyone who uses drugs is a slave of the CIA, and let em know that straight up.

So individuals who LEGALLY cultivate cannabis for personal medicinal or religious use are slaves to the CIA?

edit on 2-6-2012 by UltraDOSEcious because: don't want to get banned

As long as prohibition exists we're all subject to paying for it. Whether its someone in medical need, or police greed... the taxes paying for the war cost all of us a lot of money. If it were legalized and regulated like Alcohol & Tobacco it would produce tax revenue instead.

Meanwhile Marijuana remains the #1 cash crop of the USA. That's quite amazing when considering that the primary prescription is OPIUM based and 1/2 the USA are on some sort of prescription, mostly opium and most more that 1 prescription.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join