It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CIA are drug smugglers." - Federal Judge Bonner, head of DEA- You don't get better proof than th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I dare anyone to ask any former RANGER who was a school of Americas graduate what a "Pretorian Guard" was.

Okiedoke, to any former RANGERS out there...What was a "pretorian guard"?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by jimmyx
well, ok, big man,...what the hell are you going to do about it...citizens arrest?...shoot somebody?...or just write a letter to your congressmen.

The 1st step would be a 24 hour conspiracy news station, preferably on broadcast TV as well to reach the biggest audience.
edit on 28-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

A 24-hour conspiracy news station? LOL.....sure....the population will flock there every day for their news.

Apparently, you are unaware of the success the government has had in forming public opinion about the "tinfoil" types.

P.S.: And you do know who owns "broadcast t.v.," right?

And now the mainstream media are starting to put on the tinfoil hats, as evidenced in this OP. What's the government going to do about that?

This is a small victory for thr CT's don't you know. When the heads start to roll, it'll be an even bigger one.
A pity then that the late Christopher Story, (amongst others) was so marginalized by mainstream. His book company and website had incredible detail of times and places, about so many subjects, none of them good, now the company has been wound up, and incredibly so has the website.

www.worldreports.org...
edit on 28-5-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is some very damning evidence that our government is using the drug war as class warfare. Pitting the political class against the citizen class. Wonder if the drug war topic will come up in the Bilderburg meeting. The Bilderburgs are pobably gonna be pissed about the exposure this brings to them. Those assholes have been using our governments against us for long enough. Maybe this will finally wake up enough people as to what's really going on.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I have family and friends who tended to the poppy fields in one way or form. The most common practice was burning a few portions of growth, but letting the rest harvest. It's all a joke. If you think the Chinese ran that you need to look into it a bit further.

Canadians drove through burning poppy fields in hummers or humvees or what eve they are called but yeah, its all a strategic joke. The story ,especially your belief of the Chinese running the opium show, is difficult to believe.

Honestly, people should just see the big picture, either way, you are doing their opiates. Whether you put it up your arm or have your dentist give it to you after surgery, you are paying for it and funding it. In all forms, it's all the same, no matter how you look at it.

I wonder where all the opium for American pain killers come from? It can't all be synthesized can it?

We have the same problem here in Canada so that wasn't a cheap shot at USA.

But the opium trade in Afghanistan is serious business. Do you disagree?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It's all a joke. If you think the Chinese ran that you need to look into it a bit further. Canadians drove through burning poppy fields in hummers or humvees or what eve they are called but yeah, its all a strategic joke. The story ,especially your belief of the Chinese running the opium show, is difficult to believe.

You misunderstood, probably because I didnt elaborate though. The Chinese are there for an entirely different reason, they are mining rare earth minerals, to sell back to us and others and the person I got this info from is reliable.
Previously, from what I have read, we used to get the majority of raw opium for pain meds from India, thats obviously changed now.. Watson is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, customers.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I sincerely apologize for misreading your post, now that I look back it was clear enough, no need to elaborate, my bad. I also agree, the Chinese are a silent force in the whole Middle East, and other regions of Asia. The rare mineral accumulations in Afghanistan is staggering. China itself has quite a lot of these minerals too so they are certainly world leaders when it comes to possession of these substances.

Sorry if I got off topic but I thought you implied China was running the opium trade in Afgh, so my apologies once again. Take care.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Is all good bro...I just wish there were more of us around that truly understand whats going on over there.
I think Pat Tilman did and he paid for it too..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is why I have been preaching that an American revolution is inevitable. There is absolutely nothing productive that can be done about these occurrences by the American people Nothing. And by the time something has to be done, because the majority of the population has been destabilized, revolution will be the only option. That is the most logical way things will happen, and really the only way this could change is for the government to do a complete 180, which won't happen.

It has already gotten to the point where the good cops, politicians, etc., can't even do anything about the corruption, because it just goes too high up the food chain. It most likely will only get worse as these people try to get more for themselves, completely disregarding the citizenry in the process. The American people are the sleeping giant, and they will awaken eventually, and the government is who they are going to want blood from. NOT the enemies the government says are out to destroy their interests. It isn't Al-Qaeda who makes our lives worse, it is the government.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

There is absolutely nothing productive that can be done about these occurrences by the American people Nothing

First of all, its not the American people, its the American Government and since youre a US citizen, you should realize that our hands are tied. Even if we vote out the corrupt ones, the ones that replace them would soon be corrupted by the money from the corporate lobbyists

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I vote blood test for all members of government departments through to the Pesident.

CIA appear to be pawns of a greater entity

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Good find OP. I always had the idea at the back of my head, but never brought it up. Bring down the system!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We knew this in the late 70's and into the 80's and 90's.

Sad point? Is they hardly need to "smuggle" it. Also was used in "drugs for weapons" back then...and now too I suppose.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cocaine isn't the only thing being smuggled. Mexico and Afghanistan are war zones to score the Opium and MJ drugs too. Al-CIA-da plays both sides against the middle. Covert money from MJ, prescription big pharma money from Opium (opioids). War for profit too.

The really sad part is that the MJ actually does cure cancer and provide some-benefits without risks other than the legal risks. Its prohibition on steroids because most of the smugglers are also govt agents.

By the way, MJ is the #1 cash crop in the USA. If it were actually legalized it would seriously reduce the legal-prescribed drugs that are more harmful as well as be used for paper, and ethanol (though that's another abuse of farm-land for fuel instead of food).

That basically makes the CIA the #1 enemy of the citizens of the USA. Ruining lives and families all over the world in order to monopolize the drug trades for the 1% elite... steering the wealthy onto OPIUM while the poor onto MJ/Jail/Slavery.

Reefer madness was a deadly lie.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Former C.I.A officer talks Cannabis & the U.S GOVT

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Mena Connection - Exposing the CIA, Bush, Clinton, Iran Contra, And Drug Running:

Dictator Obama: Bigger Global Threat Than Hitler or Stalin Was (with Bruce Fein)(warning: "infowars"):

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Re-try on that previous post's 2nd video:
Dictator Obama: Bigger Global Threat Than Hitler or Stalin Was

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join