It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBA finals predictions

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

Ah I meant Westbrook slowed down the Offence, dribbled too much and wasn't feeding Durant when he should of.

What about harden? Now that's what I call clutch!

And yeah man I'm thinking Thunder will finish them tomorrow

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thunder is gonna win it all in the end. Kevin Durant is the best player in the league and should have gotten MVP. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
NBA Championship, here we come ^.^ Thunder Up!

Good game, the Spurs started strong, but staying intense on the Thunder's home court hasn't been easy for any team this season. That, and KD played an excellent game, as if anything less was expected.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yeah I guess the whole age factor had a little bit to do with it too they were too worn out. Started out strong but seemed like they kinda just gave up near the end. Was definitely an awesome game though!

Thunder Celtics final

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Dam..... as a Lebron hater, todays game fully shut me up a, the dude put on a legendary performance gotta respect that

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For the game being an elimination game I hope this shuts everyone up about Lebron being a closer. I guess we will see Game 7, because if they loose that the haters will come out in droves.

Thats OK though. I love good basketball, especially players as athletic as Lebron playing the best fundamental basketball in the game. No one said Michael Jordan was the best fundamentally sound player but in retrospect he was. Its funny how MJ was hated on for a long time until he won his first ring.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Yeah he was awesome, playing like he used to for the cavs. I'm sure the heat coach knew he's probably lose his jpb if he lost that game so he finally let lebron go all out

In saying that you've got to admit the celtics were absolutely pathetic in that game

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Also though in saying that about MJ he didn't promise 6 titles before he'd even stepped on the court with his team and not live up to it, he just got it done

Lebron's dug his own grave with how he's hated on IMO but yeah your probably right a lot of it will die down IF he wins a title and can silence the critics

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Lebron could still bring a Championship to the Cavs. He is young enough. But, either way, the Thunder vs Heat should be a good series. Having Bosh healthy is key to the Heat winning it all.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

Lebron could still bring a Championship to the Cavs. He is young enough. But, either way, the Thunder vs Heat should be a good series. Having Bosh healthy is key to the Heat winning it all.

Yeah man like to be honest I kinda underestimated Bosh's role in the heat, didn't realise how vital a part he actually plays until he got injured

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Let's look at the record for the past 13 years.
The Spurs won 4 championship.
The Lakers won 5.
The Pistons won 1
The Celtics won 1
The Heat won 1
And Dallas won 1

The Thunder went through Dallas, the Lakers and the Spurs to the playoffs.
The Heat went through the Celtics.
Who's path was harder ?
Either way it be a great series.

Thunder in 7.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We (the thunder) did beat alot of quality teams. But Lebron is something else. He's turned himself up to the notch required to cash that check his mouth put out there (even if it took years ^.~). I am Thunder loyal, and will root that we win this whole thing. But I also have a nervous suspicion that this year might be Leborn's year to win that ring. I hope not, I really, really, hope not. I would love to see a championship come home to the OKC.

But IDK right now. I suppose I'll have a better call once I see them face off in their first game here in an arena that has proven time and again to be one of the hardest to play on.

I hope we break Leborn's spirit, without acting like fools like they did in Boston (sorry guys, pelting a player? I mean, that's not appropriate fan behavior. Say all the negatives you want. Call the dude an over-rated x, y or z. But pelting? Man, that's just rude. This isn't professional wrestling. This is professional basketball. It's an olympic sport for Christ sake.)

We've seen doubt can take Leborn outta the game, for years now. As a Thunder fan, that's what I'm counting on.

Oh, that, and Kevin. ^.^

Please Mr. Durant, win us a championship in a major professional sport. It will be the first ever for the state. That's EPIC HUGE (excuse my caps).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Kevin Durant is a Good Player, probably second best in the NBA right now, but two things he needs to improve on before he is as good as Lebron:

Defense
Passing

Other than that, he is more like a Carmelo Anthony but on a way better team.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Durant and Lebron is gonna be such a wicked matchup man Fully can't wait a!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just look back on my responses in this threat and you all know I was right about every single one of them.

LOL...

Regardless of that, it is good to see Lebron lead his team and close it out with a TD. His stats as an all round player in every situation needs to be saluted. We may never see another player like this for another 15 - 50 yrs...depending (they said the same about Jordan, but guess what Lebron came along 50 yrs early).

This is why US Sports is the best. Whether its Baseball (National Pass Time), Basketball, and Football, we have the Greatest Athletes in the WORLD BAR NONE!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yeah Lebron definitely put on a show and earned that ring in that last game, he was frustrating me so much through the earlier games though, I mean for one of the strongest NBA players he was acing like such a b**** and flopping a lot over little things, but in saying that in the last game he played like a man.

I still don't get how all the people on sprtscentre and everything are saying this proves he's the greatest after 1 ring? Like I' not saying this to be a hater but I mean come on this is only the beginning of proving himself, he's at least gotta win the other 6 titles he promised to the heat to silence the critics

but yeah was cool to see a player like that finally get his first ring and it's a good start but he still has a lot more to do before he starts being labelled the greatest

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Lebron played incredibly these playoffs, proved to me he's the best player in the league, and earned that ring.

Congrats miami!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join