It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchonicity of generations, had my mind blown away tonight by grandson.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
First a little background and the fact that I am still trying to put this together. I have a grandson whom is a traveler, meaning going out of body and unfortunately now and them has a problem. I also have this experience and several years ago, we actually met and had a great time in the other level, we both remember it as a matter of fact. My wife tells me, we are much alike, he and I. I am an older man and he is 19 and a typical hyper teenager.

First he tells me, Grandpa, do you remember trying to get past that barrier and you were warned not to leave earth? I told him yes, this happened twice. He told me the other night he went up and saw the barrier but the voice told him he could go beyond if he wanted to, so he did and found another earth beside this one. I asked where it was and he pointed up and told me it is right there. I asked him to describe the colors, already knowing what it looked like from my wife whom tells me, we have been there. His description was exactly like hers. However he tells me, that he could not communicate with the people there as there was a final barrier that he pushed against as he floated there, and the people could not see him, but he was there.

Next, I asked him about his father whom is a drunk and lost the boys and his wife, my daughter and turned violent along the way. His answer floored me and reminded me that we or at least he and I are connected at a higher level. He has been away from us for a time, counseling at a girls came so not in communication with our family.

Two days ago, I wrote to my daughter via e-mail that all experiences, both negative and positive are learning experiences and to privately say to her tormentors (she is a teacher) thank you for what you have done to me, I love you, I forgive you and I forgive myself as then you will be free and the universe manifests what you put out there. I know there are negatives that will argue this point, but continue reading.

The boy sits by me tonight, vacillating between being an air head and a professor. He did answer me however and this is what he told me. "Dad, thank you for what you have done to us, I love you, you are forgiven, I forgive myself and I have learned from this experience". Take it for what you like, but things are happening beyond coincidence and I have been on earth for 73 years, watching and waiting.

I know this may be a little out there for some, but my wife and I and our grand son just view this as normal and find it hard to understand those that are closed off from all this, it is just our life, another day.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Your grandson is very attuned with his higher self! I'm almost 20 and an eager indigo child tapping into higher levels of consciousness. Grounding oneself before any out of body experiences or meditation is imperative to staying synchronized with your spirit/light body. Young adults whom are very intuitive and psychic spread love and awareness through knowledge, and he definitely knows he is experiencing what he chooses to for the greatest good.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great story. Not much to add. I've not been to these places, nor met anyone in my dreams that was traveling. i don't travel...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm planning to travel more after I retire in a couple years....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Great post! Was especially interesting after reading Robert Monroe's books. I would highly, highly recomment them. He spoke about the different levels and barriers, etc. He had three books and reading them in succession is the best. He started projecting after age 40 I believe.

I can remember leaving my body when I was younger after some trauma, which I understand is normal. I've since tried to astral project with some luck only twice. Very interesting subject! Thanks for the post!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sounds pretty amasing, im a decent lucid dreamer, maybe a traveler.. I went from awake state to being in a dream. The surroundings came out after a white circle mist (when it passed rocks, ground, trees appeared)... Been wondering what that means?... Was very beautiful and i was like "omg this is amasing i did it! that means i can fly and off i went"... Woke up just after flying 3-4 meters
Havent had a similiar experience since.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have not read Monroe's books but heard good things of them. Like others here, I am not good at going out at will, it seems to come and go. Often others take me out for lessons however or a showing. I know on three occasions the outings were most definitely for spiritual growth not recreation and on others for some form of adjustment to get me ready for something to happen either personally or universally.

One here mentioned Indigo, I nice word and hopefully they do exist, but why not, some say star seeds which is similar and to me this means that our origins are remembered and we have a contract for something to do. Better that than buy into the crap put out there for us to live by. I have referred to humans my whole life as separated from myself, I watch them with interest, but many things they do I cannot understand which makes me a misfit or something else?

On the other subject, I have been noticing an increase of sharing of thought or intent with those around me, like communication on another level is becoming more the norm. An experiment I did two years ago was moving discs with my mind, this takes practice. When others came into the home, I would ask them to do it and they also would move the discs so long as we were within the building, but then when they went home it did not work. There is a connection at a higher level and I see this increasing. See the post I made of mice/men going against the elite.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon An experiment I did two years ago was moving discs with my mind, this takes practice. When others came into the home, I would ask them to do it and they also would move the discs so long as we were within the building, but then when they went home it did not work. There is a connection at a higher level and I see this increasing. See the post I made of mice/men going against the elite.

This makes me wonder if the location that you try to do this is important.. maybe the "Stairway to Heaven" and/or Jacobs Ladder has to do with the spot you are in? IDK, right person, right attitude, right place?

Anyone ever tried lucid dreaming in the Great Pyramid? Or the Oracle at Delphi? (can't think of the place name)

Interesting topic anyway

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Excuse me?

Just because something you can't explain or understand happens to someone does not make them insane.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by sailormon

More proof that insanity is probably hereditary.

oh was your dad insane? Thanks for sharing, sharing IS caring right?

back to the topic...

Awesome story Sailormon.

I have tried to get to these places, but have never succeeded so far. The best I have done is gotten out up above my roof. Or one time I made it to the edge of my yard. I couldn't speak at all, so I am not sure if any barriers are needed to keep one from communicating.

One time when I left my body, I discovered my Dog was outside, and he's never outside at night. I floated near him and tried to call him, but he did not hear me. Then he looked up randomly and seemed to sense me. He came over as I lost control and floated/falling on to my back, at which point I realized I had been 2 feet off the ground. I felt the monkey grass bend over beneath my back...

The whole seen was lit up in a silvery glow. Almost like a double full moon or something. Everything had sort of a glow to it, not bright, but kind of glowing none the less. The stars were sooo pretty.

Then I warp back to my body. Whoa it finally Worked!

I run to the back door and open it. My dog is over by the fence and comes running inside. That was the only time he was ever outside at night, and I found him there while out of body. Pretty neat eh?

My main problem, is that anytime I go through something I get insanely confused. Seeing as I cannot open doors or windows without a body, I'm usually limited to my room, if I want to stay conscious of my projection.
edit on 5/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Truthfully, the moving of things did not come easy to a 72 year old guy, but I was driven from some inner need to do something on that level. The process nearly put me in the hospital due to sick headaches and such. Later, it was much easier to move away from my body.

As to location, it was in southern FL. and later in N. MI. so it had little to do with location I suspect. Vibrations were the most intense in Mi., even when waking and walking around. But now things are quiet, like waiting for something, hopefully not what I saw in a dream series for it does not bode well for life here on earth, but then I don't spread doom, only hope.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I read your post but it made absolutely no sense. And two, those who know don't know.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

This brought a smile, grandson just stopped by and I read this post to him and mentioned that several years ago, much of what we accept now would be BS to us then. I remember well a few years ago when I got this phone call of an orb tormenting this kid, and finally a being aggressively throwing him against a wall by a being manifesting in front of him. My daughter brought him to me as I was the only one with an open enough mind to seek answers, and boy oh boy, some major doors have opened. The very night I started this, I tried contacting this being on a higher level and was violently torn from body into complete blackness, off to a great start.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Just above this post, I mentioned being torn out of body and into blackness, but I did manifest light and sight. An aside note here, I forgot my goal and then had fun being out. You mentioned going through things. This was the most vivid experience of going through something. I came down from the top floor of this abandoned building I found myself in and was confronted with a thick and dirty glass door at which point I stopped. Then I realized I was out of body and did not have any restrictions so I just decided to pass right through the glass. It was kick ass fun to actually do this, to watch as the glass passed through my higher body, not confusion, just fun.

Since, I have bounced through the roof and ceiling with no sensation at all, as though it is but an illusion.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Sailorman,
Your grandson is an amazing young man thanks for the post. I used to astrally travel as a child and into my early twenties (I'm 27 now) and it hasn't happened for sometime. I'm curious to know have you, or him had experiences with astrally traveling to deceased loved ones? I think I would of killed for the opportunity to travel to the barrier....that sounds awesome
I remember astrally traveling to Mercury....thats as far as I got.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

As far as I know, he has not seen any deceased relatives. He did tell me, he once saw a little girls spirit sitting in a closet in sadness at the home where he also was attacked by the large entity and saw the red orb that followed him about. Quite frankly, he never wants to enter that home again.

I am impressed, I only remember trying to go to a planet or star other than this one when I ran into the barrier, I also posted it here on ATS some time ago. I don't know how far I got from earth, only that I was free and just backed off some life form that was restricting me, but in a negative way. I wonder at my own immaturity in the way I handled this. The last time out, I was very high and the voice told me that was ok, but not to leave the earth.

I wonder if each of us have differing restriction or goals here on this earth, somewhat like agreed on rules. My grandson was attacked in fact so often, he had to be medicated so he could sleep in order to graduate from school, but now seems to be getting a handle on it. I understand this as I was under attack in my early years, almost to the point of losing, but in the end I gained strength.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Sailorman,
Sounds like his astral traveling is causing him some discomfort in waking life. At his age I would frequently travel to the otherside, there were designated places I would alternate between as I crossed over. However in the morning, I was spent....lol.

As for Mercury it was strange,I remember an intense yellow light, almost like looking through yellow tinted sunglasses. Mercury was desolent, and barren, I was very frightened by it. I knew I wasn't suppose to be there.

Concerning deceased loved ones, Ihave had frequent conversations with my aunt and grandfather.Once I rememeber waking up seeing a woman and a man who were trapped in my room, they expressed their frustration over me ignoring them and they lashed out until my aunt walked into my room. We all walked through a door way, into what I thought was heaven. My aunt showed me her home, a marble mansion by a river. My aunt expressed to me she rescues borderline souls from being trapped.......I'm not religous at 18 and never picked up a bible....but I grabbed one and my experience was validated..."in heaven there are many mansions" and there were.

As for your grandson, I feel for him....You know being as intuned as he is, I bet this life boggs him down....just thinking back to all my traveling and being weightless....speeding over various landscapes its hard to enjoy this life....Just make sure he doesn't get side tracked when it comes to his future, somehow this life can seem insignificant and unfufiling, because beyond here you are limitless....he could have the tendancy to not take this life seriously......I kind of learned the hard way.
edit on 30-5-2012 by kat2684 because: typo

top topics

join