It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Delgado Stops a Charging Bull With a Remote Control (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
www.teachertube.com...

While there are many here who are aware of the remote neural monitoring topics and various other mind control experiments of the past and present, I would venture a guess that not many here have actually seen it in action. I was looking around and actually stumbled across a video of the infamous bull experiment by Dr. Jose Delgado, a Yale scientist who was very much involved in remote control research.

The video is in the above link; not sure how to embed it, but it is a 35 second video showing just the clip. The following video has some snippets of an interview done by the man himself. I am not a fan of his but one can't deny that this is a bit of history that is nowhere near reported enough...which has lead the way to technologies we usually here only ruminations about (usually from crazies like me who claim to be targeted...
)

Remote control of an animal from the 1960's...in full motion video. There is no way they stopped there and avoided experimenting on humans...and here we are 50-60 years later with technology that makes this look like a high school science project.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Never seen that video before. Thanks for posting

I wonder how much it was a short circuiting of the brain vs a shock of pain. If I had electrodes in my brain and it went off, I'd probably be distracted from what I was doing too.
Regardless, pretty freaking awesome experiment.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

I've never seen this before, nice find.
Poor bull though, that must of been a really F'd up feeling when he hit that button.
It stopped a bull instantly.It must of really scrambled up some signals that's for sure.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Man, that hit me on a few different levels. Naturally it is a fascinating notion, and done with success apparently. Then there are the potential applications (conspiracy wheels a rollin now), both then and now. I must will admit also, that it is very disturbing to me to see animals tested on like that, and I cringed when the bull just seized up and had shaky aftereffects because, THERE IS AN ELECTRICAL DEVICE SHOVED IN IT'S BRAIN!

Pardon the emotion.

and here we are 50-60 years later with technology that makes this look like a high school science project.

For sure.
Perhaps now they have figured out how to do it pharmacologically.
Or they could send specialized signals through radio waves that resonate with specific frequencies of the targeted brain area.
Maybe they have nano particulates in a mist that could settle on the skin and then are self driven up to the brain!

I personally feel with technology, if they can theywill, because discovery and experimentation is part of what drives us. And of course there is the money to be made

Anyway, nice find and beats the heck out of Men Who Stared At Goats.

Peace

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
I wonder how much it was a short circuiting of the brain vs a shock of pain.

I think it was certainly the bull reacting to an electrical shock remotely induced...which is enough to cause anything to stop and re-direct their attention to, "What the hell?!?!"

Which is why this can be considered so basic; it's just a different way to induce physical conditioning. The fact that it is remotely induced is concerning enough when considering human application - no transparency and no way for accountability. For those who have experienced remote manipulation...there is no way to interact with the people imposing their will/interpretation upon them. Indeed, most of are personal concerns are not even considered relevant because they just want to know if their toys work. I hope that has changed somewhat in the past several years but essentially, remote controlling human reaction is effed up...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Or they could send specialized signals through radio waves that resonate with specific frequencies of the targeted brain area.

new topics

top topics

join