It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2012 power masters to meet in the US (again - just like in 2008 !)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
well, HIllary hasn't attended Bilderberg meetings before, so I don't think shes involved in any of this (sarcasm)

She even said herself, "I wasn't there" and she sounds totally honest!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by syrinx high priest

So you were kind of a fly on the wall...hear anything good?

never saw anyone on the property. gorgeous estate, lots of stone work, and a front door worth more than my truck. the entrance is very nice, but the house is so far back from the road, you would never think it's a big estate, which I guess is perfect for a guy like that

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Well, I totally believe her....the Clinton's are nothing if not totally honest!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Must be nice....

alas I shall never know....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Well it's always interesting as most British PM's on both sides have normally visited Bilderberg at some point. Many before they were elected leaders, so worth keeping an eye on to see who could be next in line.

I do enjoy bilderberg, I have been fascinated with it ever since reading Jon Ronson's "Secret rulers of the world" about 10 years ago. It was the first conspiracy I was introduced to. Every year it amazes me how the MSM hardly report it. I mean if you look at that guest list you would expect some serious media exposure. Most MS media denied it's existence for decades.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Must be nice....

alas I shall never know....

working and living in fairfield cty connecticut and westchester I have been on some amazing properties. John Thain's, Steven cohen, Dick Fuld, more crooks than you can shake a stick at. the worst part ? when they get to that level, it's just the country house. they all have places in NYC, the caribbean, etc etc

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I just always assumed the MSM was warned off and off course those like Jones that do try to report on it are made out to be crazy...you see the video of them meeting at a hotel, all the cars pulling up...and then they say...no it's not happening...oookkk!!

Actually it was my Mom who brought my into the fold about ten 12 years ago..at first I thought she was crazy...I was in denial...yada yada...then I came around. She told me about this book she read in the 70's about the plan for the NWO and the Tri Lat and Bilds ets...the sad part is she can't remember the name of the book...all these years I still can't figure out what it was!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Westfields Marriott has already hosted 2 Bilderberg Group meetings, and with this 3rd meeting, it will become their most frequented destination.

I live a mile away from the Marriott, and let me tell you, it is more than a mere high-ranking hotel. It is less than 5 miles from Dulles airport, where the 9/11 terrorist boarded (or didn't) their flights, and it is half a mile from the National Reconnaissance Office, which is surrounded by various corporations such as Raytheon, Boeing, General Dynamics, and the new Lockheed Martin building.

The hotel has historically been frequented by presidents and various world leaders as it is. It is a well known "conspiracy theory" here in this area that all of those buildings, including the Marriott, are connected by underground tunnels. You wouldn't believe me if I told how far down they are digging for the Lockheed Building, which is literally across the road from the Marriott.

Rumour has it, from many people around here who work for the government, that it is essentially a second White House.

So, like many of you, I too am very suspicious of the Builderberg group, mostly because of what I mentioned above. It is all practically my backyard.
edit on 28-5-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

If you scroll the page, you will see a POLL that asks you to vote
that Bilderbergs are:
REAL POWER MASTERS
A FALSE CONSPIRACY
or A LITTLE OF BOTH

It is interesting to see results by the general public

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Firstly they own the media, secondly most there just want to protect their wealth from the dynamism of the world,
and consequently they attempt to set the world agenda via their think tanks and the support of wealthy fellows.

Their enemy is a world based on merit, competition,one which accepts for a life to be worth living from slavery or stealth exploitation encompasses a level of risk, and where the peoples Govt represent them, not the kind which will sell out their brother after eating foie gras on a gold plate with the fabulously rich.

edit on 28-5-2012 by Zngland because: typos

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Oh...ok I'll go look at it again....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Wow....I would believe you about the building underground! Great stuff! Will you be watching the festivities this week, up close and personal??

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

OK, so I voted.....and wow!!

We aren't as crazy as we thought any more!! The world is catching up!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Didn't both Clinton and Obama 'disappear' during the days of the Bilderberg meeting?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
There is also an Occupy protest going on at the Bilderberg meeting. People from all over the world are going to attend.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Didn't both Clinton and Obama 'disappear' during the days of the Bilderberg meeting?

yes they did. I outlined this in my previous post in this thread

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Bilderberg security, including a particularly vocal Swedish woman, stomping around the building announcing that “machine gun nests” were being set up in anticipation of a deluge of protesters arriving over the next few days.
Given the fact that a record number of demonstrators are expected to attend, Bilderberg has been more stringent than ever before in its efforts to get people out of the way, telling customers who had made room reservations for two days before the start of the conference that their bookings would not be honored.
Undercover Fairfax police, secret service, hotel security, as well as diplomatic service personnel are all now rushing to finalize preparations for the arrival of Bilderberg members tomorrow morning.
According to London Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton, conference organizers were also using iPhones to film guests who had arrived for brunch. Regular guests as well as journalists are also having background checks run against their names.
People who are already staying at the hotel have had letters delivered to their rooms ordering them to leave the premises before noon on Thursday.
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Wow...it amazes me all this carrying on and they deny bildeberg is anything special..."nothing to see here...move along".

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

let the fun begin!!!

So new since 2008 Entire Marriot fenced in.
edit on 30-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Should I be surprised that on the eve of the bilderberg meeting the world's #1 conspiracy website ATS has nothing about it on the front page -

Wonder how come I knew that would be the case before I even came here this evening?

But a thread where a lens flare of the sun = Niburu?
that only has 11 flags & 4 pages

no that gets the FRONT PAGE OF ATS!

Is this some kind of joke or ...... is it something more?

edit on 30-5-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join