It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2012 power masters to meet in the US (again - just like in 2008 !)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
RT News
23 May, 2012

Bilderberg power masters meet in the US

It seems that the Bilderberg meeting in 2008 was just a stone's throw from Washington D.C.

Strange things happened during and right after that meeting......

Hillary asked her supporters to back Obama and "officially" ended her campaign on June 7th 2008.
(although Obama had enough delegates won by then anyway)

The Bilderberg meeting was June 5 to 8 in Chantilly, Virginia in 2008.

Hmmm.

This US election year they’re again meeting at the Westfield Marriott Hotel in Virginia from May 30 to June 3 !!!

Will "They" be selecting (or have they already selected) the next President of the United States ????

Every time a “Bilderberg Meeting” takes place, important things happen. The last time they met in the US was an election year, 2008 – and the world got Obama. This year they’re back in the US: will they decide who the next president of the United State

­When in 2008 they gathered from June 5 to 8 in Chantilly, Virginia – just a stone’s throw from the Washington DC – Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were neck-in-neck in the battle for the Democratic Party’s presidential candidacy.

On June 5 of that year, Barack and Hillary mysteriously “disappeared” for some hours “somewhere in the DC area.” Their agendas blocked out, they clearly sneaked off to “Meet the Bilderbergers.”

A favorite Bilderberg method consists of inviting wannabe future heads of state to their meetings to determine whether they will go along with their agenda. We thus saw George H. W. Bush attend their 1985 meeting, Bill Clinton attend their 1991 meeting, Tony Blair in 1993, and Romano Prodi, former head of the EU Commission, in 1999.

Who ARE those guys anyway ??

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And do not forget what happened during the last Bilderberg meeting back in 2008.

For those of you who missed it or forgot, 2008 was our last Presidential Election. Obama and Hillary were going back and forth and no one knew who would win the nomination of the Democratic Party. During the weekend of the Bilderberg meeting, Obama and Hillary both ditched the press in Washington DC and both went missing for a "private meeting". Many speculated that both attended Bilderberg.

Then suddenly Hillary drops out of the race, Obama goes on to win and Hillary is appointed Sec of State and teh rest is history.

I expect our next President will be picked at this year's meeting as well.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Strange things happened during and right after that meeting......

Hillary asked her supporters to back Obama and "officially" ended her campaign on June 7th 2008.
(although Obama had enough delegates won by then anyway)

But, as you state, that's not actually 'strange' since he was already the nominee with the most delegates anyway.

Got another examples or three?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

USA

Alexander, Keith B., Commander, USCYBERCOM; Director, National Security Agency
Altman, Roger C., Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.
Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Collins, Timothy C., CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
Feldstein, Martin S., George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
Hoffman, Reid, Co-founder and Executive Chairman, LinkedIn
Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
Jacobs, Kenneth M., Chairman & CEO, Lazard
Johnson, James A., Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
Jordan, Jr., Vernon E., Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
Keane, John M., Senior Partner, SCP Partners; General, US Army, Retired
Kissinger, Henry A., Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
Kleinfeld, Klaus, Chairman and CEO, Alcoa
Kravis, Henry R., Co-Chairman and co-CEO, Kohlberg Kravis, Roberts & Co.
Kravis, Marie-Josée, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
Li, Cheng, Senior Fellow and Director of Research, John L. Thornton China Center, Brookings Institution
Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
Orszag, Peter R., Vice Chairman, Citigroup Global Markets, Inc.
Perle, Richard N., Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
Rockefeller, David, Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
Rose, Charlie, Executive Editor and Anchor, Charlie Rose
Rubin, Robert E., Co-Chairman, Council on Foreign Relations; Former Secretary of the Treasury
Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
Steinberg, James B., Deputy Secretary of State
Thiel, Peter A., President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
Varney, Christine A., Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
Vaupel, James W., Founding Director, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Warsh, Kevin, Former Governor, Federal Reserve Board
Wolfensohn, James D., Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC”

Check out the link for the other countries.

Here's a good list from 2011, the minor attendees change every year...the problem is pinning down the big players...the real puppet masters...usually Alex jones gets some excellent footage and info the days of the meeting...can't wait to see who's there and if Romney and Obama do a disappearing act too.

You know the sad part..the person who wins is the one who says "yes...I will do what you say" so you know the the decent guy will not win office...it's a lose lose.

s&f again!
edit on 27-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
And do not forget what happened during the last Bilderberg meeting back in 2008.

For those of you who missed it or forgot, 2008 was our last Presidential Election. Obama and Hillary were going back and forth and no one knew who would win the nomination of the Democratic Party. During the weekend of the Bilderberg meeting, Obama and Hillary both ditched the press in Washington DC and both went missing for a "private meeting". Many speculated that both attended Bilderberg.

Then suddenly Hillary drops out of the race, Obama goes on to win and Hillary is appointed Sec of State and teh rest is history.

I expect our next President will be picked at this year's meeting as well.

Actually, Obama had enough delegates prior to the Bilderburg meeting to clinch the nomination. Hillary merely waited to bow out because she's a stubborn ol bird.

Not saying there is something noteworthy about the timing of these meetings. Just pointing out that the rationale in your example is incorrect.

www.cbc.ca...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Not long to wait May 31 st Virginia

www.whiteoutpress.com...

The intellihub is going to be live from Virginia starting May 30th woohoo...

theintelhub.com...

A good sign for me would be the candidate that refused their invitation...of course then they wouldn't win anyway...so..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thanks for the list. I see Kissinger Ass. Inc. will be there...surprise!

2 things struck me, and one is Charlie Rose, anchorman. I find it interesting they invite an anchor man to sit in and I wonder if he, or other anchors have sat in before, and if so, did they report anything from the meeting? Rose is not an economical giant, so he must be there to convey some type of info.
The 2nd thing I thought was, I bet most of those companies would be wise stock investments for long term. Wise as in profitable, not necessarily ethical.

Peace
edit on 27-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I wonder if there will be atendee's who aren't on the official list, like Mitt Romney?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Some of the docs I have seen on them say everyone is sworn to secrecy that is the only way to get there once and re=invited...the threat must be close to life threatening because to my knowledge no one has ever spoken of the meetings, it is all speculation...right?

I think Barbara Wawa has been there and maybe Brian Williams?? Have to double check.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You may be right, which leads me to think they want to shape some reports after the meeting. Why else would they have a reporter? Also, of all the anchormen in the world, why him? Maybe he has an international audience of significant size, or maybe he is an illuminati member? It may be interesting to watch Rose's first few shows after the meeting. Not that he would reveal specifically what went on, but his show may indicate a direction or flavor of sorts.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just to clarify...that was 2011 list...but Kiss ass is always there!

A Jones usually has a mole inside that gets him the list as soon as the festivities start...

Hopefully they will get it this year....I really hope Romney and Paul just say NO!

Make sure to watch the live feeds if you can should be fun.

Another thing to remember, attending these private meetings by a sitting presidents is a major no no but they do it anyway, because supposedly they don;t exist....how convenient.

Did find a partial rumored list for 2012:

Honorary President:

BEL Davignon, Etienne Vice President, Suez-Tractebel

NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Ex- Honorary Secretary
NLD Hommen, Jan H.M. President, ING Group
NLD Beatrix, queen of the Netherlands
NLD Rinnooy Kan, Alexander H.G. President Social Economic Council (SER)

BEL Huyghebaert, Jan President Board of Directors, KBC Group

USA Altman, Roger C. President, Evercore Partners Inc.
USA Arrison, Sonia Author & policy analyst
USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director & CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
USA Ferguson, Niall Laurence A. Tisch Professor of History, Harvard University
USA Feldstein, Martin S. George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
USA Gates, William H. (Bill Gates) Co-chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation & President, Microsoft Corporation
USA Gordon, Philip H. Assistant Secretary of State for European & Eurasian Affairs
USA Graham, Donald E. President & CEO, The Washington Post Company
USA Holbrooke, Richard C. Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan
USA Hormats, Robert D. Under Secretary for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs
USA Johnson, James A. Vice President, Perseus, LLC
USA Keane, John M. Senior Partner, SCP Partners
USA Kissinger, Henry A. President, Kissinger Associates, Inc
USA Kleinfeld, Klaus President & CEO, Alcoa
USA Kravis, Henry R. Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc
USA Leer, Eric S. President & Director, Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT
USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research & Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
USA Naím, Moisés, Editor-in-Chief, Foreign Policy
USA Orszag, Peter R. Director, Office of Management & Budget
USA Parker, Sean Managing Partner, Founders Fund
USA Pearl, Frank H. President & CEO, Perseus, LLC
USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
USA Rose, Charlie Producer, Rose Communications
USA Rubin, Robert E., Co-President, Council on Foreign Relations; Ex- Secretary of Treasury
USA Schmidt, Eric CEO & President Google
USA Steinberg, James B. Deputy Secretary of State
USA Summers, Lawrence H., Director, National Economic Council
USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
USA Varney, Christine A. Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust
USA Volcker, Paul A. President, Economic Recovery Advisory Board

GBR Agius, Marcus President, Barclays Bank PLC
GBR Kerr, John Member, House of Lords; Deputy President, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
GBR Micklethwait, John, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
GBR Oldham, John National Clinical Lead for Quality & Productivity
GBR Taylor, J. Martin President, Syngenta International AG

ESP Alierta, César President & CEO, Telefónica
ESP Botín, Ana P. Executive President, Banesto
ESP Carvajal Urquijo, Jaime Managing Director, Advent International
ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, PRISA
ESP Cisneros, Gustavo A. President/CEO, Cisneros Group of Companies
ESP Entrecanales, José M. President, Acciona
ESP León Gross, Bernardino Secretary General, Office do Primeiro Ministro
ESP Nin Génova, Juan María President and CEO, La Caixa
ESP Polanco, President, Grupo PRISA
ESP Rodriguez Inciarte, Matías Executive Vice Presidente Grupo Santeer
ESP Queen of Spain

theintelhub.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

2011...doh! mybad

Here is a current list "floating around the internet," for whatever that's worth these days. If it is accurate, there seems to be a lot more attendees this year.
I will still watch to see who the reporters in attendance are, and watch their show afterwards.

ETA:
timetothink beat me to it! Kudos
edit on 27-5-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I can't imagine they'd want to change horses to Romney after the one-world agenda Obama has driven. Romney is a strange man, a person devoid of some of the basic feelings and compassion that most humans have, and not even the Bilderbergers can't be that heartless. Mitt Romney has something most other people don't: Not having a clue.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Charlie Rose isn't an "anchorman", he has his own talk and analysis show. A very good interviewer, Rose often gets the movers and shakers to engage in deep conversations on his program. Something his show has which can count as an asset for this kind of thing is that it doesn't have a big audience. So what's discussed there can be watched by those "in the know", and if it's on the breaking-news side the data sails over the heads of the general population. Notice that breaking news broken on the Charlie Rose Show is seldom reported anywhere else - it stays there. I enjoy watching Rose, although he's been quite ill on and off the past couple of years. But his show couldn't be beat for information during the lead up and into the Afghanistan and Iraq war in the early 2000s.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

No disagreement there friend, I too have enjoyed his work for years, and think he is a genuine old school guy that asks the tough questions. "Anchor" was how they listed him, so that's why I used that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Actually, Obama had enough delegates prior to the Bilderburg meeting to clinch the nomination. Hillary merely waited to bow out because she's a stubborn ol bird.

Not saying there is something noteworthy about the timing of these meetings. Just pointing out that the rationale in your example is incorrect.

www.cbc.ca...

www.nytimes.com...

And Hillary had her own huge base of support. There was talk of a brokered convention, there was talk of a completely divided party. Then she suddenly bows out.

I understand your point, but there is no doubt some type of decision was made at Bilderberg that weekend. Does no one remember how pissed the press was when Obama was supposed to go on to Chicago. They had the press board the plane, then suddenly closed the doors and took off and THEN informed the press that there would be no Obama as they were expecting. That he was meeting with Clinton in private.

There is a nice long history of odd coincidences that happen around Bilderberg. It is a long enough list that they can not possibly be coincidences.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This might be why/how they are changing to Mitt: Rubio as VEEP....big rumor now is that is the agenda at the big B meeting, imagine the voter block he would carry...and the precedent set by US/Kenyan/British citizen Obama, Rubio should have no vetting problem. (and he's so cute) (was that wrong?)

And this year, the speculation holds, the Bilderberg Group is set to hold its annual meeting in the coming weeks at a Northern Virginia hotel where, among other things, they likely will select Rubio as Romney’s running mate Read more: www.politico.com...

www.politico.com...

Radio host Alex Jones, a hero on the anti-government fringe who also runs Infowars, this month told the Russian government-funded cable network Russia Today that at their upcoming meeting Bilderberg attendees will decide on “wars with Iran, ways to censor the Internet … how to sell the public on more banker bailouts” and “how to ram through carbon taxes.” But the most immediate issue on the agenda, he said, will be a decision on “Should the elite get behind Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? Both men are bought and paid for by the same financial interests, and so the discussion will be which candidate can basically con the American people into laying down to tyranny for another four years.” Read more: www.politico.com... host Alex Jones, a hero on the anti-government fringe who also runs Infowars, this month told the Russian government-funded cable network Russia Today that at their upcoming meeting Bilderberg attendees will decide on “wars with Iran, ways to censor the Internet … how to sell the public on more banker bailouts” and “how to ram through carbon taxes.” But the most immediate issue on the agenda, he said, will be a decision on “Should the elite get behind Mitt Romney or Barack Obama? Both men are bought and paid for by the same financial interests, and so the discussion will be which candidate can basically con the American people into laying down to tyranny for another four years.” Read more: www.politico.com...
:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Just want to throw my 2 cents in...I have family that married into a Mormon family, yes they are different...some may call them cold just because they show emotion differently...it's hard to explain...but I assure you...they are the salt of the Earth as far as temperment and caring for their fellow man. You will often hear people say the never met a bad Mormon...I believe that is true for most of them..they are just raised so differently..kind of like the Amish (just for comparison) without all the living primitive part....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Just want to throw my 2 cents in...I have family that married into a Mormon family, yes they are different...some may call them cold just because they show emotion differently...it's hard to explain...but I assure you...they are the salt of the Earth as far as temperment and caring for their fellow man. You will often hear people say the never met a bad Mormon...I believe that is true for most of them..they are just raised so differently..kind of like the Amish (just for comparison) without all the living primitive part....

Please don't misunderstand, I'm not criticizing Mormons here, just a comment on Mitt Romney. There is something odd about him that even Mormons probably can't explain. But the thread is on the Bilderberg meeting, and I'm not buying that Rubio is to be a topic there - I think Romney will "choose" (as if it's his choice! Ha!) Rob Portman for VP, and maybe Portman will attend this meeting. I'd like to attend a meeting with Portman, but I'm thinking more Natalie than Rob.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The Amish are caring and nice towards you as long as you are part of their cult, if you aren't then they could care less about you.

The last thing the USA needs is a religious extremist (Mormon) person leading it.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join