It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial Day 2012: 11 years of fighting and dying, no matter which party is in power

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
US soldiers are the mercenaries of the Bilderbergs, to help make the whole planet a globalized serfdom so no one can oppose the demonic matrix Controllers.

SHAME on them. Today on memorial day, I say shame on them. I am ashamed. Of you and my government. US government are the terrorists so that the people won't win.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Remember, respect the fallen.
You folks can hate tomorrow.

beez

I'm gonna go ahead and hate. I have a cousin that left Crapistan 2 years ago, and he still can't sit with his back to a room. Our government sends Americans to murder the citizens of sovereign nations for their oil. That alone is enough to hate them. And our president just sits back and smiles that goofy grin of his. Well, when he's not golfing or playing basketball.

/TOA

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by petrus4

Soldiers, warriors are not idiots. They are not stupid. They are not blind sheep obeying a central command authority.

It would be nice if that was true. Unfortunately, statements made by soldiers on this forum on virtually a daily basis, tend to contradict it.

Whether you agree or not with what they are doing or why they are doing it, is moot.

No, it isn't. Military and civilians are not intended to have a parent-child relationship, despite what the troops themselves are brainwashed to believe. If you yourself have been similarly brainwashed, then that's not my problem; but I do object to you attempting to insist that said authoritarian mind control constitutes a valid perspective.

<< 1   >>

join