It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth proves Muhammad-Islam

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I respect your veiws on faith but, I think you have to admit, Christian have better music by far

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Bible says that if a man speaks and that his words come to pass then that man is a prophet. Islam teaches that Muhammed was the last prophet.

If Muhammed was the last prophet then I have a bone to pick. Some 4 year old in Texas was raped twice on camera by a 14 year old and Texas was going to do nothing about it because the rapist was mentally challenged. In regards to this story of the grandmother of this child being angry in response to Texas' lack of action I said on another forum "Ebola, it's coming". Two weeks later the virus Ebola came to the very state that failed to take action. Texas.

Therefore since my words came to pass in Texas regarding Ebola, Islam is a false religion, Muhammed was not the last person to have his spoken words confirmed and all these servants of the beast can sit down and recognize Jesus, the Bible, and the Book of Mormon as I fasted and prayed to confirm the Book of Mormon's authenticity and it was confirmed by the means described there in the Book of Mormon and the Bible.

ISIS, The Taliban, and other offshoots of Muhammed can now stand down and sit down. Forever.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Miracula2 because: added to second paragraph

<< 17  18  19   >>

join