It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth proves Muhammad-Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I'd have to say the same about the christian god...

Yeah ... don't get me started on Moses!

Originally posted by Danbones
link(s) please

Not asked of me .. but I'll give ya' a book to read.
"Why I am not Muslim" By Ibn Warriq.

Too much to reprint here. Documentation on Muhammads mass murders, political 'hits', lies, caravan raids, and the massive mistakes and contradictions in the Qu'ran. There is the lecture "Why I am not a Christian" by Bertrand Russell which you may also find interesting. If you google it .. you may find some youtubes etc etc

Danbones ... from what I've seen of you here at ATS ... I think you'd find them interesting.
Keep them in mind for a rainy day activity

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
At this point what about the pure disbelievers: atheitsts etc...

While there are some people on here who believe it came from another one of God's creations like Satan, there are some who believe it came from God.

What about those non-believers how do not believe in any of those...what are your theories and evidence to back it up please.
why is it that humans could do nothing in history or prehistory without it being accredited to god or aliens.you get a star for a well put together thread,however it is not proof of anything other than the two are roughly lined up

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I'm sorry my man, but all this has proved to me is they had a primative form of a compass, which is not that farfetched of a claim. You would not need to be good at map making to point something in the "general" direction of something else, just a basic compass. And I say "general" because even you state yourself that the line is off by two miles or so. If this is truely the miracle claimed, and god gave him the direction, god isn't going to say point in that directionISH. God doesn't say ISH during miracles, he didn't part the sea and only let a few through. If jesus partially raised someone from the dead, or fell through the water after taking a few steps it wouldn't exactly be a miracle would it?

He is saying that if you actually do aim it at exactly the peak of Mount deyn that you miss it by 2 miles...What did you want him to do? Go to the top of mount deyn hold a flag at the exact location and tell his workers to aim for it?

No, we expected a miracle...not an ISH!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Links for what? You quote a big piece of text with several bullet points that are irrelevant to each other and ask for links.

Obviously, if you believe the OP's assertion, a U-turn is much needed.

A psychiatrist has warned about the damage that's caused to your brain if you read about Muhammeds life and you believe it. So, believe what you want at your own peril.

PS.

Some food for thought:

Did you believe it was awkward when those girls threw themselves at Charles Manson after he'd been caught? Do you think those girls were healthy in the head?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Chaco canyon in New Mexico has much better examples of this type. The villages have a main wall that cuts the length of the stone encampment. if you were to walk the top of these walls and hop off at the end keeping a straight path for hundreds of miles, you would eventually walk right up to the same wall in other villages. The problem is that there are no reference points. The horizon at any given place is a jagged line of mountains, slopes and canyons. It is impossible to even walk a straight path to any of these places and the roads between them have to circumnavigate the geological roadblocks. Scientists have no clue how the building processes went, and it was only recently, using satellites and precise mapping tools such as google earth, that we were able to find that these walls did indeed point in the exact directions of other dwellings.

I would think that upon investigation, one would find that this type of thing is more common than you could imagine in the ancient world. There must have been some kind of instrument that one would use to find distant places or a process using some sort of tool, to follow an exact line. Think about it, if you were traveling from one place to another over vast distances without roads, just using a compass or the directions of the stars and sun, how easy would it be to just get off by a couple of feet in the beginning and mis the place by twenty miles due to the growth in your error.

This process is probably the one secret that the Masons and illuminati are holding to themselves, because it would break the earth into such a wonderful and different place and enhance our understanding of ancient civilizations, technology and culture. It may hold the clues to how and why all ancient civilizations are oddly similar and somehow connected.

@ OP. I think that you are onto something here, but you are looking at it from the wrong perspective, try looking for other examples of the same sort in other cultures, it may be that it was a very precise process known and used by the ancients and passed down from generation to generation, much like the building processes in the pyramids, and not a divine gift. It may just have been another lost example of how sophisticated and adept our ancestors were. I have always wondered if we could go back and meet the peoples from these times, who would look at who as the having the superior civilization.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I can't believe you spent all that time on a story based on fantasy!

Religion is a man made idea, nothing more nothing less. It causes more damage to the world than anything else in existence and is not worth devoting more than one minute to it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

"No human without extremely precise maps could determine such directions without divine revelation."

I'm sorry, but... WTF?! so the whole idea of a straight line in one direction was FAR TOO advanced a concept for our primitive monkey ancestors? Somebody had to get from Mecca to where this other mosque was built. that right there is how they knew what direction to point the mosque... THE DIRECTION THEY HAD JUST BEEN WALKING FROM!
so you're telling me that every trade route and nautical passage is divinely inspired? because people travelled hundreds of miles in one direction, then turned around and went back to where they came from literally all the time in the mesopotamian/cradle of civilization area two to three thousand years ago. It is not only ignorant, but borderline insane to believe that EAST or NORTH by NORTHEAST was some far advanced scientific concept to the ancients (not even ancients, really, more like temporal next door neighbors). They were just as smart and capable as us, my friend.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The majority of Christians believe that Christ is God incarnate. Right or wrong, that's what a majority believe.

Going by the christians own scripture..... WRONG.
If a human, Jesus.... was indeed God, he would have stated so.... in at least one of his many sermons.
Fact is, he didn't.

The Muslims have more in common with the Jews than they do with the Christians.

If nothing else, the Christians have ONE thing in common with the muslims... Both accept Jesus as the messiah born of a virgin.

Of course, the fundamentalists hate this...and will invent various excuses to discount the Islamic perspective of Jesus......

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL The muslims always build mosque over sites where the have had victories.Why do you think they wanted one at ground zero WTC.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PraetoriusIslam has always been a direct challenge to the continued legitimacy of both judaism and christianity

Wrong, it's meant to be the continuation and anyone with any sense who sources the original material will see that as a religion, its the natural conclusion for the other two books (in Islam the belief is that the Quran is made up of the Zabur, Torah, Bible).

This is the common belief held amongst (educated) Muslims...I am not trying to divert from your other statements, just wanted to clarify this point my friend, thank you.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

If nothing else, the Christians have ONE thing in common with the muslims... Both accept Jesus as the messiah born of a virgin.

False, Muslims see him as one of the many prophets.

Of course, the fundamentalists hate this...and will invent various excuses to discount the Islamic perspective of Jesus......

Which is that he is one of many prophets. Not the messiah. I don't know where you get your information from but do a double check from now on, for your own sake.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Religion is a man made idea, nothing more nothing less. It causes more damage to the world than anything else in existence and is not worth devoting more than one minute to it.

You're too young to say such things. PS. Do not jump on bandwagons because they are "cool".

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL The muslims always build mosque over sites where the have had victories.Why do you think they wanted one at ground zero WTC.

Really? you are quoting a major misquote and blatant lie (something the Media admitted was no where near the truth...the truth being that a Mosque was going to be built a few blocks down in a normal commercial building, or rather a community centre which is not strictly a Mosque).

I admit the timing was bad and no doubt there were some ignorant Muslims there who wanted to antagonise the situation but by your definition, I could easily say every black person wants to rob and murder a white person, every white person wants to hang a black person...tit for tat.

Lets at least be civil and pose some proper facts.

Adios!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Wow I'll convert tomorrow... Really? Who cares. So he had a compass or something In his pocket. Wouldn't even call this a miracle. Give me a call when he walks on water.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Yes, you are correct. Its called a compass. A basic compass can be made with a small piece of metal, a leaf, and a bowl of water. All they would need to do is find true north, and mark what degree they want the object facing. If they wanted other objects facing the same direction, they simply find true north at the new location and line up the degree they marked. Very basic, very simple concept. No maps needed, and almost 100% accurate every time. I only say almost because I'm sure slight variations would still occur.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
To say he didn't know which direction Meccas was in, was to say he could never return there. This is such a silly thread.
All he had to do was stand on the outskirts of meccas at a certain time of day (sundial) and face the sun so it is behind Meccas, then move down the coast and do the same thing at the same time and HOCUS POCUS he is facing Mecca.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

who the F**K is Satan ? ... who the F**K is muhummad ? ... these individual characters are nothing when it comes to 7 billion humans.. who cares anymore lol.
these are just people you've read out of a BOOK! that could be false and full off shat anyways.. people dont belive in extra-terrestrials.. but they belive in a dragon-goat-guy who's red with horns and lives in fire ? hahahha HUMANITY IS HOPELESS!

~ Love is an art::

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

All very interesting and time consuming I would imagine.

Not beliveing in Gods or Devils I have found that it is not so much weather they are real or not but the people that belive in them.Point being, real or not the outcome to humanity as result of peoples beliefs are the same.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Greatest Leader

JULES MASSERMAN, United States psychoanalyst and professor of the Chicago University, gives us, unlike the other contributors, the basis for making his selection. He gives us his reason for choosing his greatest LEADER of all times. He wants us to find out, what we are really looking for in the man, the qualities that sets him apart. We may be looking for any sets of qualities. As in the case of Michael H. Hart, he was looking for a person wielding the MOST Influence.1

However, Masserman does not want us to depend on our fancies or prejudices: he wants to establish objective standards for judging, before we confer greatness upon anybody.

"He says that “Leaders must fulfill three functions–”

No. 1 THE LEADER MUST PROVIDE FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE LEAD …

The leader, whoever he is, must be interested in your welfare. He must not be looking for milking cows for his own greed like the Rev. Jim Jones of Jonestown, Guyana, of the “Suicide Cult” fame. You will remember him as the man who committed suicide together with 910 of his followers, all at the same time EN MASSE!

The United States Government was on his trail and he was on the verge of being caught for certain felonies. But before they could apprehend him, he thought it wise to eliminate himself, together with all his followers, so that no one would be left to testify against him. He laced lemonade with cynide and inspired his devotees to drink it, and so they did and they all died in disgrace! In the meantime, it was discovered that the Rev. Jim Jones had salted away fifteen million dollars and stacked it in his own account in banks throughout the world. All his victims were his milking cows and he was exploiting them to satisfy his own lust and greed. Masserman’s hero must be found to benefit his sheep, his flock, and not himself

No. 2 THE LEADER OR WOULD BE LEADER MUST PROVIDE A SOCIAL ORGANIZATION IN WHICH PEOPLE FEEL RELATIVELY SECURE …

Unlike the Marxist, the Facist, the Nazi, the Neo-Nazi the Ashkenazi, [The Jews from Germany, Central Europe and Eastern Europe, mostly from Russia who are in unlawful occupation of Palestine. There is something prophetic in the name itself - the Jews are doing to the people of the occupied territories exactly what the Nazis did to them. What an irony!] the Zionist, and their fellow-travellers, Professor Masserman, in his brief essay in the TIME magazine, did not spell this out. But his beliefs and feelings are abundantly clear. He is in search of a Leader who will provide a social order free of self, and greed and racism: for all these “isms” carry within them the seeds of their own destruction.

There’s still with us much sorrow and sin, Injustice, Oppression, wrong and hate. Still does Arrogance deaden Conscience Rob struggling souls of e’en the crumbs Of Pity, and make, of loathsome flesh And crumbling dust, fair-seeming Idols For worship. Still does Ignorance blow A mighty Horn and try to shame True Wisdom. Still do men drive Slaves,

- – Protesting smoothly the end of Slavery! Still does Greed devour the substance Of helpless ones within her power. Nay, more, – -

the fine Individual Voice Is smothered in the raucous din Of groups and Crowds that madly shout What they call Slogans New, – - Old Falsehoods long discredited … Abdullah Yusuf Ali

No. 3 THAT THIS LEADER MUST PROVIDE HIS PEOPLE WITH ONE SET OF BELIEFS

It is easy to talk of the Fellowship of Faith and the Brotherhood of Man, but in South Africa today, there are a thousand different sects and denominations among the Whites (people of European descent) and three thousand among the Blacks (of African descent). The White Churches in my country are Spawning “Black” Bishops, fast, but in the first three hundred years of European conquest, they did not produce a single Black Bishop. Even now, the Black, the White, the Colored and the Indian cannot pray together in most of the Dutch Reformed Churches. The hatred between the Christian sects was aptly described by the Christian Emperor Julian, who said: “NO WILD BEASTS ARE SO HOSTILE TO MAN AS CHRISTIAN SECTS IN GENERAL ARE TO ONE ANOTHER.” Sayed Amir Ali in his “Spirit of lslam,”- page 1 ii.

With the foregoing three standards, Masserman searches history and analyses Louis Pasteur, Salk, Gandhi, Confucius, Alexander the Great, Caesar, Hitler, Buddha, Jesus and the rest; finally coming to the conclusion that – PERHAPS THE GREATEST LEADER OF ALL TIMES WAS MUHAMMED, WHO COMBINED ALL THREE FUNCTIONS. (and) TO A LESSER DEGREE, MOSES DID THE SAME

We cannot help marveling at Masserman, that as a Jew he condescends to scrutinize even Adolf Hitler, the arch-enemy of his people. He considers Hitler to be a great leader. His race, the mighty German nation of 90 million people, was ready to march to destiny or destruction at his behest. Alas, he lead them to ruin. Hitler is not the question. The question is why would Masserman, as an American Jew, a paid servant of the Government proclaim to his countrymen of over two hundred million Jews and Christians that not Jesus, not Moses but Muhummed was “The greatest Leader of all times!” ACCOUNT FOR THAT!

WHAT SAY THE SCEPTICS?

Michael H. Hart put Muhammad No. 1 on his list and his own Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (pbuh) No. 3. Why? -”He was bribed!”(?) William McNeill considers Muhammad as worthy of honour in his list of the first three names of his. Why? “He was bribed!” (?) James Gavin puts Muhammad (pbuh) before Christ (pbuh). Why? “He was bribed!” (?) James Masserman adjudges Muhammad (pbuh) No. 1 and his own hero Moses (pbuh) a close second. Why? “He was bribed!” (?) “ARE WE TO SUPPOSE THAT ALL THE GLOWING ADULATION OF MUHAMMAD (PBUH) WAS A MISERABLE PIECE OF INTELLECTUAL LEGERDEMAIN, HOCUS POCUS . . . I, FOR MY PART, CANNOT FORM ANY SUCH SUPPOSITION … ONE WOULD BE ENTIRELY AT A LOSS WHAT TO THINK OF MANKIND AT ALL IF QUACKERY SO GREW AND FLOURISHED IN THE WORLD.”1

Yet the scoffers bemoan anyone who has anything good to say about Muhammad (pbuh) or Islam AS HAVING BEEN BRIBED by the Arabs! They are giving too much credit to my brethren. I repeat: “It is possible, but it is improbable!”

During the Second World War, Norway produced only one “Quisling.” He was tried for treason and executed. It is unlikely that America and the Western world have just reached puberty to spawn a breed of Quislings nurtured by hot petrodollars from the Middle East. Please do not demean your honest, courageous men, who without fear or favour are prepared to suffer obloquy for their convictions. We must all admire them! We can now justifiably conclude that the God of Mercy, Who forever recognises the sincere efforts of His servants, is only fulfilling His Promise to Muhammad (pbuh), His Chosen Messenger -

The 100
edit on 28-5-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by kidtwist

You're too young to say such things. PS. Do not jump on bandwagons because they are "cool".

are you implying that to think of the world's religions as fictional groupings of fables and sayings is immature? yet believing in sky-gods and dragons and zombie-saviors is... wise?! how is it a bandwagon if this guy really thinks that? i grew up in an overly conservative, vast-majority christian part of west michigan. being an atheist was by no means "cool" or a "bandwagon" thing when I was growing up, so why/how did I reach my conclusions? i just want to be cool, so i think the bible and most religious scriptures are a bunch of malarkey?

religious whackos are so condescending. an atheist or agnostic can present a perfectly rational argument against swallowing religion's lies hook line and sinker, and all we ever get is that sly, "knowing" smirk and some comment about "that's how i felt, too... before i was saved!"

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join