It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth proves Muhammad-Islam

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Salam,

I know youre not into sects and I believe you understood the difference, but its the others that have the bias of Shiite the main Muslims view, which I found a bit frustrating to me.
Majority on ATS believe and treat Shiite sect is the Islam way, which is pretty much incorrect, then they dumbfounded about others/me saying Muslims not like that. They show to me pic/vids of Shiite stuff and "this is Muslims". Little they know about the majority Sunni that prefer and live a moderate lifestyle. Little they know we have miniskirt wearing Muslims etc too (not a good sign
but they do exist).

Overall, as I said: They view Shiite sect as Islam and ignore the majority. Lack of knowledge leads to confusions.

On practical, I have to say Shiite DO express the Islamic way more aggressive than Sunni. On the other hand Sunni tends to choose the moderate. Neither is wrong, yet Muslims hater pick the worst and image it to entire Muslims. Nevertheless, we should be redha with the challenges ahead. Patience is half of iman.

On the messiah thing, I believe there are 3 messiah,
al-masih ad-Dajjal - al-imam al-Mahdi - al-masih Isa ibnu Maryam
I was wrong in Mahdi title - should be al-imam and yes, hes one of the al-Masih.

I also believe Dajjal already born, in fact maybe even before Moses, he was cursed by Jesus, hes behind all these Illuminati/NWO etc stuff and he will be kill by Jesus. I also believe, hes hunting Mahdi, either born or not. Just look at the war he created and the location. Its all actually - a manhunt.
And hes somehow targeting Shiite, not Sunni, not Wahabi etc.

Clue: You dont build something today that will last hundred of years to future, unless, you live that long.

edit on 1-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Dear Nullvoid (hope I got the name right, please excuse me if I did not)

Everyone knows I am shia, and I have expressed to people already that I speak according to the beliefs of my sect. I think everyone knows already we are minority sect, but because people do not know the difference between sunni and shia I have spoken a little on the matter... while making clearly I am not sunni

Shia beliefs comes up because of Iran is a shia government, and people hear of the Imam Mahdi because of Iran..

Sunni beliefs come up when people ....lets just say... do other things.

you made clear what sect you are from, this seems to be what we do on this board, we simply state our beliefs and thereafter speak for them.. once in a while reinstating sect to make certain everyone is reminded. Since I state in nearly every post where I have spoken on Islam about shia sect, I think this was clear enough.

It seems to bother you that I speak for shia, but it would be nice if it did not get under your skin so much and we could just pretend we can tolerate the other... do you not agree this would be nice? I am perfectly willing since you recite the shahadah not to make every other post about your sect... as you appear to want to do
edit on 1-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Salam,

It is allright and fine with me, everyone have their opinion and granted to state so. Good luck in your jihad
As with others, good luck finding the truth. Its is obvious that we should work towards understanding, tolerance and acceptance towards each other instead of accusing.
Btw, I subscribe to Mohamad Isa Dawud theory, and found it coming true/revealed event by event.
Do you have anything to tell us, why Shiah countries under attack ? Mahdi from Shiah side or ....? or anything ?.
----------------------

To others
Certain part of Islam assuredly weird, and so do the Christians and Jewish, yet, why should we make these as point to destroy each other ? Why are we playing according to the Antichrist/Dajjal rules ? Slaughtering each other is his best intention. Isnt its better for us Christian, Muslims, Jews team up and find him ?

Thats is a starting point, to start gathering info and understand what and who is the real common enemy.
For the mean time, I'll point to Illuminati

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

wa salaam

I do not understand what theory you are speaking of, I know ahadith and Quran, and speak according to them...

as for why I believe Shia Islam is under attack from all sides.... in my belief and understanding of the ahadith and according to my reason, it is because it is the Truth... and those who attack it are wanting to destroy the truth, kind of like why Imam Hussain (as) was killed

They are only after the followers now.... they hope to kill it soon I am certain, but I think they have been trying to kill every last shia for well over a thousand years and have not succeeded yet so I am quite hopeful in our survival... it appears Allah does not want the truth to die just yet

but of course, this is only my opinion

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Heres are my theory - The Dajjal iblis pact is to find Mahdi and kill him.

How I get there ?
1.Who resemble Mohammed - Mahdi
2.Who iblis cannot shapeshift - Mohammed
3.Who have seen Mohammed and still alive to day - iblis
4.Who will come in the future - Mahdi

Result:With current face recognition tech etc, its just a simple pic and iblis can tell this guy or that guy is Mahdi.
If all else fails, bombard the area and Mohammed lineage so hes dead/not born/etc.

Where is the war now ? - Yes, in the area where Mohammed descendants live.
How can he do this ?
- Through Dajjal of course, that guy own almost everything through Illuminati.
Do you think what you create today have meaning to you in hundreds/thousands of years in future ?
- He does, because he have pretty damn long age.
Who the heck keep building pyramids spanning thousands of years ?
- He does, he keep building it all over the world through out all his life.

Theres a bit more, but for now, think about that. Lookup also the all seeing eye stone that people found here on ATS. Coincidence much with US Dollar ? Oh yeah, it goes to show how old he is.

So, what do you think ?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I thought you did not believe in my Imam (atf)... of course this change of heart is a wonderful thing Alhamdolillah, I just got a little confused when a couple of posts ago you were claiming only shia believe in HIM

as to your post... it is not facial recognition that Iblees (lanatullahe alayh) needs, because like the rest of us, Iblees (la) knows the ahadith very well..... we know exactly what will happen before the rising of the Imam (atf) and Iblees (la) needs no more than this to know who the Imam (atf) is.

Besides, Imam (atf) is coming and it is not like anything can stop that, and when He (atf) rises He wont be quiet about His identity. He (atf) will very much so announce Himself.

Allahumma salli 3la Muhammad wa aali Muhammad wa 3jjil farajahum

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Dear Nullvoid,
I appreciate your response Dear, but I think you missed my point entirely. The information you provided was informative, even though i've actually seen that before. I was not "bashing" Islam per se, I was making the point that religions are based on belief of something which is, currently, baseless.

Much like my belief system, alien intervention, there is no proof. I was querying your statement that in an earlier post, not trying to give more weight to Scientology. =)

Anyway, I will wish you a good day and be on my way.

Peace

T

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I thought you did not believe in my Imam (atf)... of course this change of heart is a wonderful thing Alhamdolillah, I just got a little confused when a couple of posts ago you were claiming only shia believe in HIM

as to your post... it is not facial recognition that Iblees (lanatullahe alayh) needs, because like the rest of us, Iblees (la) knows the ahadith very well..... we know exactly what will happen before the rising of the Imam (atf) and Iblees (la) needs no more than this to know who the Imam (atf) is.

Besides, Imam (atf) is coming and it is not like anything can stop that, and when He (atf) rises He wont be quiet about His identity. He (atf) will very much so announce Himself.

Allahumma salli 3la Muhammad wa aali Muhammad wa 3jjil farajahum

Salam,

Firstly, Sunni dont deny Mahdi and also await him as Shiah too, in fact its all Muslims, its just the 12 imam thing that .....
us.

Agreed, Iblis knows, but then Dajjal does not, he doesnt met Mohammed, I think what they are planning is like what MID mentioned - hunt and destroying Mohammed descendants. To hunt Mahdi, Iblis need to check everyone, and that is a big job, plus its not him who will fight, its Dajjal which is human and they join effort.

It is clear he will come and nothing will stop that thing from happening, but Dajjal need to weaken every part of it. Since Shiah guard the lineage (I believe so), I think they are targeting Shiah sect, Just look at where war happen and my previous map. I'm pretty shock to see the overlap. I already have the idea but dont expect Shiah to be the target. On the map clearly shows - Where Shiah exist - theres sort of war tensions there - saved Syria.

.... and when He (atf) rises He wont be quiet about His identity. He (atf) will very much so announce Himself.

Hmm this one I have different view. Actually, even he does not know hes the Mahdi
. However, people will baiah him to be and he will be the leader by force. After baiah - then he will announce I guess, and we shall come ti him.

About Syria, actually I'm very alert about that area. I think the Sufyani is the people who revolt, could be true could be wrong. But if its correct, its pretty much damn close now. Another thing is about a caliphate died and his son/relative fighting over the throne - see Saudi King Fahd and his next heir - its chaos among them. Almost exactly like prophesied in the hadith. Overall, its Syria when things will start, and when the 3 group sink in the sand, I guess we better get ready already.

The signs is showing and I dont like it coz I dont like living in that era

Anyway, I'll look forward for other hadiths and theory regarding the matter, I'll find the book now
. I need to recheck the timeline. Have a good day brother.
Assalamualaikum.
edit on 2-6-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by torqpoc

Dear Nullvoid,
I appreciate your response Dear, but I think you missed my point entirely. The information you provided was informative, even though i've actually seen that before. I was not "bashing" Islam per se, I was making the point that religions are based on belief of something which is, currently, baseless.

Much like my belief system, alien intervention, there is no proof. I was querying your statement that in an earlier post, not trying to give more weight to Scientology. =)

Anyway, I will wish you a good day and be on my way.

Peace

T

Oh, then I'm sorry honey. I was under impression you one of the Scientolgy group, who deny God totally/pure atheist. Pardon me then.

Regarding alien stuff, I have to agree, its pretty probable. If we look at all the prophet stories, they are gifted with miracles. These are considered miracle at that time, but today, we might put it all under "alien intervention". What interesting is - the story and teaching that they carried - pretty much the same - 1 god.

Another interesting part is the gradual change of law contained in the teaching. For example - animal for consumption. Jews have a very strict order what can be eat and whats not. Progress further, in Injeel its relax a bit. Further down the road, Islam relax much of the forbidden stuff, saved a few like pigs, dog, canine based and clawed nails. Why god do this - I dont know.

Why not directly dump the entire teaching - I dont know.

But its obviously a gradual change from the Jews to Islam. Still, the teaching of one god is hard to dismiss.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

... I should have typed something else.

Yes.
It would have been a good idea, considering nobody else here understands your ridiculous logic that your statement of "Jesus is not the messiah" actually means "Jesus is A messiah, but not THE messiah". Its all in your head.

Anyway, don't bother.... I'm quite done dealing with your eccentric mental processes.

edit on 2-6-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

It depends on which side of the cross one is standing - the Christian side or the Roman side. Those on the Christian side see it as a sacrifice, those on the Roman side see it as a simple execution.

An objective read of the chapters pertaining to his crucifixion shows that it involved an arrest, trial and execution. Yet, christians read meanings into it and make it look the arrest-trial-execution was a ritual sacrifice which redeems the believer of the sins.

I had made this chart for another thread.

There are allusions to that, particularly in Isaiah, but I don't think there are any direct statements as such. That would make sense to me, since offering sacrifice is but one facet of the office.

"since offering sacrifice is but one facet of the office"
Is it? Then where does it say that the messiah was meant to be a sin sacrifice?
Like you said there are no direct statements of it, but only "allusions" which are open wide to interpretation.
Which is why Christians and Jews both read from the same source (pertaining to the messiah) and have 2 different beliefs.

The christian method is to read meanings into unrelated OT verses and proclaim that those were all prophecies of Jesus sin sacrifice. Isaiah is just one of those instances.They also claim the ram in the thicket, the OT sacrifices of the unblemished animal and the paschal lamb ceremony are all "prophecies" of Jesus sin sacrifice.

It's my understanding that the Jews rejected Jesus as the messiah because they were expecting a political messiah - a king - rather than a messiah who was a spiritual leader.

Its true that they rejected Jesus as messiah because he didn't match up to their expectations.
But did the jews understand that the messiahs role was to be a sin sacrifice as Christians believe?
They did not. In fact the jews don't believe in the concept of a sin sacrifice

Its christians took on what was originally a jewish concept and turned the human messiah into a sin sacrifice first....and then, into a part of God or God himself.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

... I should have typed something else.

Yes.
It would have been a good idea, considering nobody else here understands your ridiculous logic that your statement of "Jesus is not the messiah" actually means "Jesus is A messiah, but not THE messiah". Its all in your head.

Anyway, don't bother.... I'm quite done dealing with your eccentric mental processes.

Your egoistic nonsense is ridiculous...

Just because you and another moran didn't understand it doesn't mean that you two equal EVERYONE. Obviously some people do understand it. So grow up kid. "eccentric mental processes"
Is that what you call intelligence these days?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Just because you and another moran....

Moran???

Its an honor.

Now, good bye. Thanks for all the laughs.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah exactly. It wasn't a typo, I know how to spell moron. If you couldn't figure that out after all this typing I've done without errors, then you truly are a few more steps behind than I thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

bye and take care.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Why would Satan want Muhammad to make a new mosque facing mecca? Would that not be leading him on the right path? If it were Satan giving information to him would it not be the wrong direction?

Not if Islam is meant to distract from and oppose God's actual prior work and revelations.

Did Islam oppose God's previous revelations? Or did it establish the Truth and separated the lies from ALL the revealed books?

Islam has always been a direct challenge to the continued legitimacy of both judaism and christianity. Satan, or any other being working in opposition to the actual will of God would of course want to make it look as good as possible.

God sent all the messengers with only one message, to worship ONLY ONE GOD, and to establish ONLY ONE RELIGION, The Surrendering of one's will to God ( ISLAM in Arabic). Did Jesus establish Christianity and did Abraham or Moses establish Judaism? ...

John 17:3 Now this is eternal life: that they may know YOU, the ONLY TRUE GOD, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

The prophet Muhammad taught the same teaching on how to gain eternal life... to acknowledge that There is ONLY ONE GOD, and Muhammad is His messenger.

ALL the True messengers of God, proclaimed ONLY ONE GOD...ONE RELIGION.... any other teaching that rejects the concept of ONE GOD is from Satan.

The Prophet Muhammad is the LAST Prophet sent by God to mankind and his coming, according to Jesus is the first sign of the LAST DAY... and mankind will be judged according to the Book that he brought, the Holy Qur'an.

--- so Yes, the OP is correct that Google earth proves Muhammad is true.. he has always been known for Truthfulnes even before he was called to be a Prophet.

As for those who assert that it was Satan who revealed the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad...it's not possible. If there is one thing that Satan could not say it is that God is only one, but he can easily say that He has a son, or that He is part of a trinity.. so be careful before you think such disastrous things. The time for regretting is near!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
An objective read of the chapters pertaining to his crucifixion shows that it involved an arrest, trial and execution. Yet, christians read meanings into it and make it look the arrest-trial-execution was a ritual sacrifice which redeems the believer of the sins.

A legalistic or administrative read, from the Roman perspective, reveals that viewpoint, without a doubt. From the perspective of the goat on Eid al-Adha, however, that's not a sacrifice, either. From the goat's viewpoint, it's just an unprovoked murder.

Viewpoints are important, and there are always more than one. Just because one side cannot see the significance that the other does does not invalidate that significance. We do not, any of us, whether Muslim, Christian, Jew or what have you, allow others to define the points of our own religions, or invalidate the points we have established for those religions by making their own definitions. They can make those definitions to be sure, but it only supports their viewpoint, rather than invalidating the other.

Going back to the Eid example, in America there are many who view the sacrifice as no sacrifice at all, but an instance of animal cruelty under the laws. Does that invalidate the Eid sacrifice or what it commemorates? Because it has been legalistically determined to not be a "sacrifice"?

If we allow law and legal viewpoints to outweigh and overshadow spiritual ones, then shortly there will be no religion at all - it will be extinct.

"since offering sacrifice is but one facet of the office"
Is it? Then where does it say that the messiah was meant to be a sin sacrifice?

It depends on how much of the Bible you are willing to accept the veracity of. Until I know that, I can't point it out, because the standard response would be "that must be one of the corrupted parts".

The christian method is to read meanings into unrelated OT verses and proclaim that those were all prophecies of Jesus sin sacrifice. Isaiah is just one of those instances.They also claim the ram in the thicket, the OT sacrifices of the unblemished animal and the paschal lamb ceremony are all "prophecies" of Jesus sin sacrifice.

And that is the other standard response - "it's all a misinterpretation", which can be used by either side, in which case someone has to make a determination as to the correct interpretation. I've not made that determination for myself, because frankly none of those passages are important to me in reaching a conclusion on this matter.

Its true that they rejected Jesus as messiah because he didn't match up to their expectations.
But did the jews understand that the messiahs role was to be a sin sacrifice as Christians believe?
They did not. In fact the jews don't believe in the concept of a sin sacrifice

I don't know enough about Judaism to determine their reasons for slaughtering animals on the altar. I always thought that most of those sacrifices were for various atonements - i,e, "sin sacrifices", but it's entirely possible that I thought wrong, So enlighten me - why DID they slaughter bulls, heifers, goats, lambs, and even birds like doves on their sacrificial altars?

Of course they did not believe as Christians do - if they did, they would be classified as Christians rather than Jews, would they not?

Its christians took on what was originally a jewish concept and turned the human messiah into a sin sacrifice first....and then, into a part of God or God himself.

I cannot argue with that. It's the defining belief of Christianity.

My apologies for being late in my response - I was pretty done in when I got home after work, so I read, but didn't feel it the proper time to respond. I then slept all day, and will now play all night again.

edit on 2012/6/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17

The Prophet Muhammad is the LAST Prophet sent by God to mankind and his coming, according to Jesus is the first sign of the LAST DAY... and mankind will be judged according to the Book that he brought, the Holy Qur'an.

I SO want to respond to that, and find that I must restrain myself, because it would not be a pretty sight, and I'm trying pretty hard to be civil. Yes, I know, civility is uncharacteristic of me, but there it is.

--- so Yes, the OP is correct that Google earth proves Muhammad is true.. he has always been known for Truthfulnes even before he was called to be a Prophet.

The gist I get from the OP is that it's not Mohammed's truthfulness confirmed, because Mohammed, by the OP's logic, could not have known the proper direction by himself. I don't subscribe to that notion, by the way - I see no reason that Mohammed would not have known the proper direction. It has been established that he had a life early on as a successful trader and traveler, and one cannot do that with a poor sense of direction. Take that for what it's worth from a traveler.

In contrast to that, the OP is claiming that it proves Mohammed had a divine source of revelation. So the confirmation of truthfulness by his logic would not be Mohammed's truthfulness, but rather the veracity of his source for the proper direction.

As for those who assert that it was Satan who revealed the Holy Qur'an to the Prophet Muhammad...it's not possible. If there is one thing that Satan could not say it is that God is only one, but he can easily say that He has a son, or that He is part of a trinity.. so be careful before you think such disastrous things. The time for regretting is near!

Why, in your estimation, would it be "impossible" to speak either a lie or the truth, given the power of speech at all? Would that not be a choice to be made? Perhaps Satan preferentially chooses to speak lies rather than facts, but does that really extend to an impossibility to state a fact?

If you truly believe it to be an impossibility, then that alone separates your doctrine from Christian doctrine:

James, 2:19 - "You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder."

Source

The fact is, the MOST effective lies have a basis in fact. it makes them more difficult to detect.

edit on 2012/6/2 by nenothtu because: Added link for source of quote, which contains cross references.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is not unprovoked murder when we EAT the sheep!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I don't think it is, either... but the sheep might have other ideas!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join