It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls & Cuddling/Holding/Snuggling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Absolutely it doesn't have to just be a woman doing it, but since this is what we were discussing that is the direction I went. I don't buy for one second the whole innocent woman or even innocent man bs, not for one second.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
reply to post by boncho

Absolutely it doesn't have to just be a woman doing it, but since this is what we were discussing that is the direction I went. I don't buy for one second the whole innocent woman or even innocent man bs, not for one second.

In any case, this girls behavior shows that she is trying to manipulate her boyfriend. Road goes both ways so I'm not judging. And what I meant by "She doesn't want you to let her leave." Means: That the guy would come up with an excuse or reason for her not to leave.

In any case, the girl would be in control in that situation. By staying home while she "goes out with friends" if anything is being controlling because he is not giving into her cues-tantrum etc.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osito
I love her but omg.. she pisses me off so quick, I have never been with a girl that would drive me this crazy mad like her.

Originally posted by Osito
I said the sex is great. What really gets me is that she doesn't do anything!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Like she has no experience, and she already has a kid btw...
It bothers me that I have to do all the move around, there is no excitement to it. She just lays there and takes it.

I have shown her affection the first couple of months we were good, and then she did so many stupid things. I am a cuddly man... but I have a boiling point, like I have a line were I cant cuddle much. I like to have my own time also, which I do but come on!! Can't she just enjoy the movie? We have sex 8-12 times a week, my friend down here needs a rest sometimes too.

Perhaps she is picking up on the fact that you are just not that into her?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I for one love to cuddle, and so does my wife. Trouble is, cuddling leads to other things, so we don't do it often. We do hold hand a lot, even in public, and kiss each other all the time during the day. Sometimes, we even shower together. We have been together for 7 years now, and the romance still blooms. You have to water it like a flower, you see.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You know what? I don't think there is anything 'wrong' with her. It sounds to me like you just really don't like her that much anymore. She's getting on your nerves. Maybe the relationship is entering the end stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join