It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Variations on Awakenings...” (rare automatic writing for me)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This has only happened to me once before that I can recall where I knew I was having an automatic writing experience. Others seem like it in hindsight, but that could just be hindsight.

A few minutes ago it happened again. Take it for what you like... it gave me a couple chuckles and hmmms.

• Awakening: When you realize... for real... that at some point every single `person` will know exactly what you're thinking. Then realizing by pure necessity you will be the last to realize what everyone else is thinking.
  • Modern Awakening: When you realize... looking around you... it's not that far away.
  • 90's Awakening: "Awkaaaaaard!"
  • 60's Awakening: "Remind me again why we aren't all just making love and music...???"
  • Surprise Birthday Awakening: When you realize that what you think about when alone feeling everyone hates you is who you will be when you hit your "Enlightenment Moment".
What we think about also creates at the same time how we think about it. How we think also at the same time creates what we think about.

What we think about is what we think "is". "Is" is what we think about.

Isis

edit on 2012/5/27 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Quote

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
What we think about is what we think "is". "Is" is what we think about.
Isis

edit on 2012/5/27 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Quote

"That depends on what is is." Bill Clinton.

BTW, I woke up in 1994 and yea it was an awkward time for that. Its so much easier now, and all over youtube.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Have had things like this happen to me as well. I will be on my computer just doing research and goofing around and all of a sudden I get strong urges to open up Microsoft Word and start asking questions. All of the answers always make sense and ring some truth to me, but they are things that I had before not come to realization with. I believe that the automated writing is our unconscious thought making their voice heard. I love when I get these sudden bursts of inspiration! Makes me happy

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Nice, thank you for sharing that!

And I'm really glad you fulled understood the intent of the 90's reference!

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xZodiacx

Yeah, it's one of the most exhilarating feelings when it happens. Feel free to share anything you particularly found interesting if you wish!

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by xZodiacx

Yeah, it's one of the most exhilarating feelings when it happens. Feel free to share anything you particularly found interesting if you wish!

Namaste.

Thanks. Actually I have over 800 ORIGINAL SONGS on my youtube channel. Here's 1 more...

There's a bit of "channeling" but its more like a reflective trust in God to fill me in my own personal spirit and sent it back. So the songs come from my heart more than something external - and I share them to the external. Best i can relate is an experience that was part of my "awakening" - that people were reading my mind. I found I could be more perceptive, read a mind if I really really realaxed and meditated but that wasn't my natural state. Instead women especially seem to read my mind all the time. Top priority was getting my thoughts to become more positive... and yea, now this is what comes out. If you still like it please do sub my channel... 80K views has earned about $20 so its not like its a profitable thing. If that were my objective I'd be doing more how-to (most popular vids) or armpit farts or the sorta stuff that really sells on youtube.

top topics

join