posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
This has only happened to me once before that I can recall where I knew I was having an automatic writing experience. Others seem like it in
hindsight, but that could just be hindsight.
A few minutes ago it happened again. Take it for what you like... it gave me a couple chuckles and hmmms.
What we think about also creates at the same time how we think about it. How we think also at the same time
creates what we think about.
- Awakening: When you realize... for real... that at some point every single `person` will know exactly what you're thinking.
Then realizing by pure necessity you will be the last to realize what everyone else is thinking.
- Modern Awakening: When you realize... looking around you... it's not that far away.
- 90's Awakening: "Awkaaaaaard!"
- 60's Awakening: "Remind me again why we aren't all just making love and music...???"
- Surprise Birthday Awakening: When you realize that what you think about when alone feeling everyone hates you is who you will be when you
hit your "Enlightenment Moment".
What we think about is what we think "is". "Is" is what we think about.
edit on 2012/5/27 by ErgoTheConfusion because: Quote