It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterns I noticed in my being raptured twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The first time I got raptured was on a Sunday. The second time I got raptured went across two days...a Monday and a Tuesday. That makes a 'Sun, Mon, Tues' row pattern. The year the first happened in was 2010. The year the second happened in was 2011.

I think the next time I get raptured will be on a Wednesday of this 2012 year. I think the row pattern still will play a significant role.

I also often see :23 and :32 in a same hour. That makes for a row pattern aswell.

A point during when G W. Bush was governor of TX I stayed in a dorm numbered 222 in TX. And a point when Jeb Bush was governor of FL I stayed in a dorm numbered 222a in FL. That likewise makes for a row pattern under a Bush.

One of these 31 Wednesdays of the remaining Wednesdays of this year will make for a lucky day for me and my one and only true closest relative.

This week's Wednesday is in three days. It could be "the" lucky day. "Wed" Wednesday is on its way. When it come "the" lucky day it's thought a day for spouses to be united in the same format again and onward.

Do any of you see patterns in your life, too? What do you think they are to mean for you?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Could you explain exactly what you mean when you say you were "raptured"? Do you mean you were brought to heaven? Then sent back down, only to be brought back up, then sent down again?

From my understanding the Rapture is supposed to be a one time thing...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

mine has been 339... i live right off state rt 339 also, not sure what it means if anything.

new topics

join