It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebula or Nibiru (May 28 2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by PluPerfect

What do you mean 'do the research'??? Do you think we all just dreamed this one afternoon and it subconsciously went viral?

C'mon. You can do better than that.

There is something out there. MSM is reporting that now.
Why is it out of the question that that MIGHT be Nibiru?

You're trusting the very people who made and then demoted Pluto. as a planet.
So if they're having a hard time telling what Pluto was, due to its vast distance, why are you crediting them to know what's BEYOND Pluto?
I don't exactly know or understand who you're trusting.

Thanks for sharing your opinion though

Thanks OP, why is it posters advocating Planet X just use logic, but those debunking Planet X have resort to ad hominem attacks - insults, denigration, insinuations, derogatory statements etc.

Anyway, yes, if the best minds in the astronomical world can't make up their minds as to whether Pluto is a Planet or a Planetoid - I don't think we should have much confidence in what they know or don't know.

Jeez, it was only 20 years ago they thought asteroids and comets posed no threat to earth until they saw the devestating impact comet Shoemaker-Levy had on Jupiter.

And 40 years ago scientists were scratching their heads as to what happened 65 million years ago to the dinosaurs, and 60 years ago few geologists accepted plate tectonics.

Planet X emits most of it's light in the IR spectrum, hence invisible to the naked eye unlike Elenin, and only able to be viewed with special IR filters, some say old floppy disks work.

So unless special IR filters were used, I doubt this is Planet X.

Here's more from Huff Post:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The psychological term is called acclimatization to an idea. The elites biggest worry now is whether the masses will skin them alive when they realize they have been lied to for decades about this. That goes for anyone knowlingly participating in the coverup - you have been warned.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Why did I even give that video any of my time? WHAT A RAMBLE! Blah blah blah Oh look a chariot oh look a eagle blah blah blah. Never made a coherent point not once and that is all pareidolia...

I would have had more fun doing this in my own yard watching clouds.

I am starting to wonder if we are heading toward another dark ages when it comes to science. I have seen several so called planetary nebula through my own Telescope! The reason the are so called is because we could not tell what they were when they were first discovered. BUT better optics and photography have shown them to be shells of gas blown off of older stars. And guess what many are round and contain on object at the center...A STAR! The reason they are round is guess...come on guess...A STAR IS ROUND!!!

These threads worry me, if anyone sees this and is science illiterate (I shudder to think of the number). They will believe this snake oil.

Find a local astronomy club! JOIN IT! Then you can borrow a telescope SEE WITH YOUR OWN EYES! These are defuse nebulous (hence the word nebula) objects! They are not INBOUND!!!

I grow weary of this medieval nonsense! I like to keep an open mind about Aliens but this is ridiculous and is making me jaded. Like telling me there is something near the sun...like I am stupid for not seeing this...

Deny Ignorance indeed. [snip]...
edit on 27-5-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Also, as I said before, watch how many debunkers these threads draw out - they claim to want to fight ignorance, which is a noble cause, but few use worthy arguments - and most of these debunkers ignore the multitude of other "way out there" threads.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Okay.....so when do you think "Nibiru" is due to make it's appearance?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by Human_Alien

Uneducated morons heard that some scholar read something in ancient tablets of some ancient people...and it became their new kook theory.

Yes people seem to pull these types of conspiracies out of their butt...so is this real...ummm nope.

It is a good thing the world is not full of these types of people...imagine the chaos these idiots would be causing...
. The rational, educated people who have degrees in this type of field are a little more believable than some blogger, youtuber or nutbar.

edit on 27-5-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

Again, I don't know why you revert back to name calling but.....I gotta consider the source.

A 10th planet has been widely accepted.
What is the BIG deal that a 10th planet may exist? Why is that so out of the question???

10th Planet Discovered
science.nasa.gov...

NASA-Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet
www.nasa.gov...

And they can down play this as much as they want by saying it's out there in the outer reaches HOWEVER....it STILL belongs to OUR system.

Again why is that so hard to accept? How is that moronic?

Why?...because it might inhabit aliens? I think we have to put that aside and concentrate on what's being said and what's being found.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Also, as I said before, watch how many debunkers these threads draw out - they claim to want to fight ignorance, which is a noble cause, but few use worthy arguments - and most of these debunkers ignore the multitude of other "way out there" threads.

Ya know what? I think they're scared. Scared of the implications and possible ramifications this might have to our history.

This 'idea' of a tenth planet is a given now. It's not a myth. It's not a conspiracy. It's not an alien wish-list item. It's real. What else needs to be done?

Now whether or not the YT dude found it, I don't know. That's what this thread is about. Not whether or not it exist. Well, I guess in part it is about that but could some of you TRY (force yourself) to nix the name calling.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

10th Planet Discovered science.nasa.gov... NASA-Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet www.nasa.gov...

But the planet discussed in your links isn't heading towards us is it?

And as many "Nibiru believers" would have us believe it isn't bigger than Jupiter.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Why is that so important? So you can call it a farce because it has no arrival date?

So why don't YOU tell ME when the next solar eclipse will be without looking it up!
What?...you can't?
Why not?
Same difference!!! Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Having a 'time stamp' is a ridiculous request and it's only to allow YOU to hold us to a lower level for debate and debunking purpose.
Get over it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why is that so important? So you can call it a farce because it has no arrival date?

So why don't YOU tell ME when the next solar eclipse will be without looking it up!
What?...you can't?
Why not?
Same difference!!! Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Having a 'time stamp' is a ridiculous request and it's only to allow YOU to hold us to a lower level for debate and debunking purpose.
Get over it.

This is the one question the elites and their minions are dying to know the answer to. You'll see the debunkers ask it if they think a poster has above average knowledge of Planet X. People asking the question know it exists, or they would not ask the question.
edit on 27-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

10th Planet Discovered science.nasa.gov... NASA-Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet www.nasa.gov...

And as many "Nibiru believers" would have us believe it isn't bigger than Jupiter.

I have no idea where it is. That's what my frustration is about. You see, I know it's real. I don't know how I know that perhaps it's hard-wired into my 'soul' I guess.
So that part is not the question. Nor its arrival. I just would like to know where it is.
That's all.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Whoa there my friend. I am not predicting any arrival or any thing. Not at all. That's not within my comfort zone nor is it my forte.

Well then I apologise.....I could have sworn you were a "2012 Nibiru believer", if I am wrong then as I said I apologise.

we are of a similar age!

Notice that I didn't stick this in the 2012 forum.
Apology accepted

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You said people are having a hard time telling what Pluto is due to its vast distance. That's not totally correct.
They know exactly what it is. They know of farther bodies than Pluto. All they did was change the DEFINITION of the WORD planet. If Pluto had remained designated as a 'planet' we should have at least 13 planets by now, 'maybe' as many as 100. You have Eris that is bigger than Pluto, also Orcus, Haumea, Makemake, Quaoar, to list some of the main ones, many of them have their own satellites. Its just a question of semantics as to what you call a 'planet'... but there is very little doubt these 'Plutoids' are out there. I'm fairly confident that if we have a list of at least 100 of these 'dwarf planets' outside the orbit of Pluto... we would have seen a 'Planet X' by now.
Now... that all being said... I'm not dismissing the possibility its being covered up, I just think its highly unlikely.
Check out 'Plutoid' on wikipedia and do some digging from there if you are interested in dwarf planets

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So why don't YOU tell ME when the next solar eclipse will be without looking it up! What?...you can't? Why not? Same difference!!! Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Okay....I can't without looking it up....there you go!

But it will happen and we both know that.

The reason I keep bringing the date up is because it is widely believed (by some people) that this "mysterious" planet is approaching us, and it is this story that has spawned the majority of the "2012 doomsday" fantasies.....and we both know that as well!

My question was aimed at another member though......and I'll wait for his/her reply

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I have no idea where it is. That's what my frustration is about. You see, I know it's real. I don't know how I know that perhaps it's hard-wired into my 'soul' I guess.
So that part is not the question. Nor its arrival. I just would like to know where it is.
That's all.

Hey Human Alien, did you see this You tube channel? This person/entity claims to have much hidden knowledge, much of it about Planet X. I know there are thousands of such claims out there, but the claims here make sense and would explain many things:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy. Peace.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is the one question the elites and their minions are dying to know the answer to. You'll see the debunkers ask it if they think a poster has above average knowledge of Planet X. People asking the question know it exists, or they would not ask the question.

So as someone with "above average knowledge of Planet X"......when is it due?

And no....I don't "know" it exists.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

So why don't YOU tell ME when the next solar eclipse will be without looking it up! What?...you can't? Why not? Same difference!!! Doesn't mean it won't happen.

Okay....I can't without looking it up....there you go!

But it will happen and we both know that.

The reason I keep bringing the date up is because it is widely believed (by some people) that this "mysterious" planet is approaching us, and it is this story that has spawned the majority of the "2012 doomsday" fantasies.....and we both know that as well!

My question was aimed at another member though......and I'll wait for his/her reply

Well I'm with you then. We can hardly predict the weather and yet there's hope of predicting the arrival of a planet/star?

(go easy on 'em though. I don't want this to get ugly. I just wanted to know where this elusive planet/star might be)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Hey Human Alien, did you see this You tube channel? This person/entity claims to have much hidden knowledge, much of it about Planet X. I know there are thousands of such claims out there, but the claims here make sense and would explain many things:

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy. Peace.

I subscribe to that channel too

And I was watching their video (78?) the other night when it got pulled off YouTube. Which just adds to the mystery. Why anyone would want to pull down a 'tin-foil hat wearing' video, is beyond me.

But thanks

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Heed

You said people are having a hard time telling what Pluto is due to its vast distance. That's not totally correct.
They know exactly what it is. They know of farther bodies than Pluto. All they did was change the DEFINITION of the WORD planet. If Pluto had remained designated as a 'planet' we should have at least 13 planets by now, 'maybe' as many as 100. You have Eris that is bigger than Pluto, also Orcus, Haumea, Makemake, Quaoar, to list some of the main ones, many of them have their own satellites. Its just a question of semantics as to what you call a 'planet'... but there is very little doubt these 'Plutoids' are out there. I'm fairly confident that if we have a list of at least 100 of these 'dwarf planets' outside the orbit of Pluto... we would have seen a 'Planet X' by now.
Now... that all being said... I'm not dismissing the possibility its being covered up, I just think its highly unlikely.
Check out 'Plutoid' on wikipedia and do some digging from there if you are interested in dwarf planets

Okay. Let me revise that then.
They don't know how to tell the truth.
How's that?
I didn't want to go there but I was forced

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join