It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebula or Nibiru (May 28 2012)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Lol you have done messed up, sir. You said you should design theories to suit facts other than did use facts to prove theories? Do you even know what common sense is? Theories to facts can prove nothing. Any imbecile can tailor a theory to suit his accepted interests.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Um did you forget the whole argument about dreams? I bet you did because it doesn't fit with what you feel is safe. Or the fact thy you couldn't rebut anything I said about Melatonin and etc. *Sigh* the problem with Science is the methods they use to try and prove facts. Take for instance I was Christopher Columbus, and I had an idea or a theory the Earth was not flat. What would I do to prove it is not flat? Certainly attempting to sail in one direction and hope to return where I started. That would definitely work wouldn't it? The fact that you could trace a complete line around the earth would prove the theory or idea that I had that the Earth was not flat. You must not only draw ideas or theories from facts but you must also find evidence or facts to back up said theories..
edit on 30-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's strange that we would have any disagreement about nibiru given that

Eta: here is a link that best describes how I view " Nibiru". www.michaelsheiser.com...

I like Heiser, at least what I've read from him. I especially like this from your link

One thing is certain from the texts, though: Nibiru is NEVER identified as a planet beyond Pluto.

Can we at least agree on that FACT?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Once again you are trying to twist what I said, and infer I said something I did not. I never said whole sky surveys are restricted to only Asteroids and Comets, I mentioned about what a bang up job they do at detecting those, some even significantly close to us, yet the portend to know about 'every planet'. I am not claiming this nebula is Nibiru or even that Nibiru exists. Those who pretend to know everything know nothing, and those who accept they know little, understand much. I am claiming that not you or I, or Xcalibur, Phage, Kangaroo Jack, know everything, so stop acting like everything that comes out of your mouth is absolute fact. This is an elitist type view, and evidences how much of a destroyer you are. You are rude and pompous at best, the world needs less people like you, whether aliens or not. That's why the world is so screwed up now, people acting like they knew better than everyone else. I can't wait to see the looks on 'debunkers' faces when one of the things they screamed "Hoax!!!!" at for years, proves to be true. I'll be there when it happens, and I'm going to say I told you so...

Well, you're gonna be waiting a while, since the "debunkers" seem to have a better track record.

Oh damn, did I say that out loud?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

And I know you are not his accomplice how?

Wow, still on this huh? How about looking at threads that both of us have participated in? I think this is only the second or third such occurrence. The first one I remember he was debating someone that for reasons unknown to me had just made me his rival. That thread involved the pineal gland and I think I posted once in it. I read much more than I post, I star according to my own criteria and it's nunya. Grow up and stop with the baseless allegations.

You broke down articles with your comments just like Stereologist and Druscilla

I'd be honored to accept that compliment however I know that's not true. Should be obvious that I do not have their level of education and I don't type well so I usually try to keep it brief.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Funny, your writing style doesn't reflect this though. Be mad about the "Pineal Gland" all you want, neither of you or anyone else debunked what I said. Why star other people more than you post yourself? Unless that is what your account was designed to do. Whatever though, enjoy scavenging your thread. I'm done arguing with people who only want to pick and choose arguments according to what suits them. The same people that accuse the people they hate of doing the same thing. Besides even if you were helping him gain "credibility", nice way to jump to his defense out of nowhere...

/E: It's my Birthday, and I have better things to do than try and fight battles with people who just do so for arguments sake. Instead of just trying to force their, my knowledge is superior to your knowledge, shenanigans.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

It's my Birthday, and I have better things to do than try and fight battles with people who just do so for arguments sake. Instead of just trying to force their, my knowledge is superior to your knowledge, shenanigans.

Judging by your post count in the past 24 hours or so I'd wager you didn't get that tie you wanted.

Ok, I'll stop now

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PluPerfect

As amusing as I have begun to find this site, this "ATS"......
So.....honing one's humourous skills via a freely available "community" website, such as ATS?? OK....I see no ethical problems, here.......
.....CARRY ON!...........

I agree with you position

everybody wants to be heard and validated on their own position, opposing it means you are a troll,
of course having an attitude about it is way worse. quite an experiment we all here are, No?.

it doesnt get me far but "Deny Ignorance" is a Relative Term
edit on 30-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

What does, in the long and short of it, the pineal gland and starring posts have to do with the topic of the thread anyway?

And getting upset because someone stars a post they agree with is petty and base.

In the end astronomers, pro and amateur, can tell the difference between something huge careening towards us and a nebula.

Telescopes and research are handy like that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I do not care about him getting stars for people agreeing with his posts. I do however care about the possibility he was starring his posts on a separate account to give himself more credibility. Who else would do that, except for a deceitful person?

We got onto the discussion of the Pineal Gland when I was mentioning about the possibility of Nibiru being in a separate dimensional time-line if it exists...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
And I know you are not his accomplice how? I don't care about stars, but I'm saying something is fishy with his. You broke down articles with your comments just like Stereologist and Druscilla...I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to abuse stars by starring yourself or having close friends(accomplices), vote for you simply for the sake of.

LOL. You sure are hung up on this star thing? No one gives a toss.

But just for #s and giggles, I'm going to star everyone who disagrees with you. There is no Nibiru, nanner nanner boo boo.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Be mad about the "Pineal Gland" all you want

Mad? I'm just not buying what you're selling. Sounds like you're the one that's mad. I'm not surprised that the gland that's responsible for melatonin is wired to know when it's dark. That's when you make or release your melatonin. Third eye, I can't see it.

Why star other people more than you post yourself?

Odd as it may sound I've found that I can learn more from reading than I can from posting my opinion. Unless of course I have to research to post. Is this OK with you?

I'm done arguing with people who only want to pick and choose arguments according to what suits them.

Good luck finding people who argue counter to their beliefs.

nice way to jump to his defense out of nowhere...

Out of nowhere??????? You think this had something to do with it?

He clearly has alternate accounts used to give him stars...and therefore increase his "credibility" here. Can you say snake in the grass?

As the one person with the first hand knowledge that this paranoid delusion was indeed baseless and reckless I felt compelled to speak up. Wouldn't you?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I do however care about the possibility he was starring his posts on a separate account to give himself more credibility. Who else would do that, except for a deceitful person?

Keep it up nozzle. You've got scholarship from the University of Massengill written all over you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Nibiru in my opinion ( because thats all any of us have) Has many meanings and many claiming to know which meaning we should use to describe it. Is it a God? A crossing? A star? A planet beyond Pluto?

I cant see beyond Pluto myself, so I do not know.

And it is also my understanding that a woman ( cant remember her name) said way back in the early 90s that it was a planet coming toward us and will collide with us. She got her info from an alien.

Sitchin believed the Sumerian translation of Nibiru is the 12th planet behind pluto....

Nibiru could be Jesus for all I know.

This is where I draw the line though.... No one knows wth it is, what the ancients meant... Nothing.

Just because some people have purposely or mistakenly misused a word does not mean much.

Nibiru as a planet has a single meaning. It was defined by Sitchin in his fictional works in which he falsely claims to have translated ancient Sumerian.

The woman you refer to is Nancy Lieder of zetatalk.

Nibiru is not a star or Jesus or a god. It is what Sitchin defined and he made it all up.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Lol you have done messed up, sir. You said you should design theories to suit facts other than did use facts to prove theories? Do you even know what common sense is? Theories to facts can prove nothing. Any imbecile can tailor a theory to suit his accepted interests.

I had no idea how lost you were when it came to basic issues about science. You need to look them up and learn why you are completely lost at the moment. Best of luck getting yourself straightened out.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your dream comments were so ludicrous I chose to ignore them.

*Sigh* the problem with Science is the methods they use to try and prove facts. Take for instance I was Christopher Columbus, and I had an idea or a theory the Earth was not flat. What would I do to prove it is not flat? Certainly attempting to sail in one direction and hope to return where I started. That would definitely work wouldn't it? The fact that you could trace a complete line around the earth would prove the theory or idea that I had that the Earth was not flat. You must not only draw ideas or theories from facts but you must also find evidence or facts to back up said theories..

Thousands of years ago people knew the Earth was not flat. As soon as people traveled any distance they knew the Earth was not flat. Columbus and all of the seafarers for 1500 years or more before him knew that the Earth was round. The astrolabe solves problems on a round Earth.

You really need to learn what science is all about and you need to invest a considerable time on that endeavor my confused friend.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Be mad about the "Pineal Gland" all you want, neither of you or anyone else debunked what I said.

Again you are quite wrong. At least in that regard you have an amazing streak of being wrong nearly 100% of the time.

It's my Birthday, and I have better things to do than try and fight battles with people who just do so for arguments sake. Instead of just trying to force their, my knowledge is superior to your knowledge, shenanigans.

Take some time to learn what is science. Learn what is a fact. Learn what is a theory. Learn how experiments are used. I think you can do it. It may take some time, but it will be worth it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I never look at the stars or flags. I read the posts.

You made a lot of mistakes and then tossed in some ridiculous claim about other dimensions to provide a reason that Nibiru does not exist. If you take the time to read other threads about Nibiru you will find lots of other excuses as to why Nibiru does not exist. You are just rehashing one of many bad ideas.

The end result is one bad excuse after another to keep your mind closed to the evidence.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by PluPerfect

As amusing as I have begun to find this site, this "ATS"......
So.....honing one's humourous skills via a freely available "community" website, such as ATS?? OK....I see no ethical problems, here.......
.....CARRY ON!...........

I agree with you position

everybody wants to be heard and validated on their own position, opposing it means you are a troll,
of course having an attitude about it is way worse. quite an experiment we all here are, No?.

it doesnt get me far but "Deny Ignorance" is a Relative Term
edit on 30-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

The first rule when talking about nibiru
don't talk # about nibiru thats what the die hard
doom and gloomer nibiru people think
and the ones making tons of money of it from books
and other merchandise
if there was proof of i would be attentive
all there is is BS not a damn lick of proof

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

So you are saying that everything I said about the Pineal Gland, Melatonin, L-DOPA, L-Tyrosine, and Melanin, with Serotonin is BS?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join