It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man, a Parrot and a Zebra walk into a bar ..... no this is not a joke.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I thought this story was pretty funny and had to post it. After all sharing is caring. God bless this guy. We all need a good laugh once in awhile.

I've seen Parrots and dogs in bars before. I once even went to a bar where people tied up their horses outside.

But who has a pet Zebra and takes it out for ride to the bar in a truck? Was the Zebra supposed to be his wingman?

This guy looks like real chick magnet. So without further adieu, here you are ATS.... enjoy

There is a news video in the link with the rest of the details.

Source

DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) -- An Iowa man stopped outside a Dubuque bar with a small zebra and a parrot in his truck has been charged with drunken driving.

KCRG-TV reports officers arrested 56-year-old Jerald Reiter of Cascade on Sunday in the parking lot of the Dog House bar, where people had been taking photos of the animals.

Reiter says the zebra and macaw parrot are pets and like riding in the truck. Reiter claims he sometimes takes the animals into the bar, but the owner says they're not allowed inside.

edit on 5/27/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

LOLOLO...this is one of the moments when it makes "perfect" sence why I Love You sooo much babe....very funny....♥

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Too bad he got a drunk driving charge, He should've let me drive him to the bar, and then we could've both got hammered and tried to get a zebra and a parrot into a taxi.

join