It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global war part 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Part 3 - the means

Traditional warfare within the super powers and alliances has become all but impossible, the US, CIS and China are simply too large to invade and costly.
Military might, Indigenous resistance, technology, economics, logistics, MAD, ect ect 
Imagine an Afghanistan scenario in China for example .......impossible !
The use of WMD'S if not resulting in MAD would cause an environmental disaster. 
So as such the conventional military option is that of trying to achieve a check mate scenario without actual invasion.
All the powers are aware of this however continue with this 'check mate' strategy to help mask their other strategies from the opposing side 

Again refer to unrestricted warfare  

The nuclear age is all but dead 
An antiquated weapon system kept alive for a number of purposes 
The MAD scenario 
A trick to the opposing force that this is indeed our ultimate destructive weapon ( that of course they don't buy)
A deterrent to the countries not in the 'know'
A deception to the populous, that these are our ultimate weapons, to mask technological advances in other more useable weapon systems, and to mask the ongoing arms race using secret advanced technology, to name but a few.

Do you really believe that since the development of the nuclear weapon 70 years ago their has been no further significant super weapon advances ?

Airborne and space based lasers
(As reportedly used in Iraq and china) the precision destruction of weapons in Iraq and severe burns to nearby personnel, chinas underground missile transportation network, development of resistant personal protection suits)

Earthquake, whether and seismic weapons
( again not here to debate haarp as such a weapon, however the technology exists )

Chemical and biological weapons (resulting in sterilisation, deformities and handicaps , disease and viruses) 

Genetic weapons 
( targeting specific genes and ethnic groups )

And resource denial weaponry
To name but a few 

An example of this is the growth of Monsanto and GM foods
Creating strains of food that are resistant to foreign attack.
How long would the US retain it's strength if it's food production ability was attacked,  such as a prolonged ( only 2 or 3 seasons ) catastrophic failure of crops due to a covert chemical and or biologic attack on those crops. 

This can be coupled with the suppression of 'free' and 'unlimited' energy production 
Such an easy and abundant energy supply would ultimately have profound weapon uses 

Something like the tesla 'theory'
An energy source that easily weaponised, would enable all sides including rogue states, those not in the 'know' group and indeed any individual or group having the ability to develop and build red alert esq. Tesla towers or weapons.
This level of lethal and destructive power with its ease of weaponisation  could not be let into the public domain 

other more benign  power sources could and would enable possibly portable energy weapons and persistent weapons and delivery systems.

The soviets played with the idea of a nuclear powered bomber, an aircraft capable of prolonged flight due to its lack of need for refuelling, and attempted to trick the western powers into believing that they had a working version, however adequate shielding and protection for the crew from the reactor combined with the weight of the reactor itself made this aircraft unfeasible.

One of the soviets most feared aircraft, especially during the afghan invasion was one of its short range bombers ( its name eludes me at the moment ) that had the ability to shut down its engines in flight and remain airborne and on standby for fire missions just running on one engine, 
I forget the timeframes but if memory serves me right staying in a holding pattern for 8 hours plus.

Apply this ability to an aircraft able to essentially remain airborne for weeks at a time without the need for resupply or refuelling.  
A bomber or first strike aircraft with a 10 man crew working shifts, sleeping, eating and working. On standby 24 hours a day in a holding pattern or patrol in international airspace a few miles from the US coast. No more need for a 10 hour flight time to the states to drop your ordinance and a 10 hour flight back.
A flying nuclear sub 
Couple this with stealth and ......well you get the picture 

This brings me onto what you know as blue beam 
( again I'm not here to debate alien invasions or visions of god )
This was designed as a deception plan.
Chemtrails being sprayed by a stealth or conventional aircraft having one of two or both of the following effects:-

Firstly radar area denial or false signals, the chemtrails creating dead spots in radar coverage allowing for freedom of movement and surprise attacks, or bogus readings to draw the enemy look in that direction

And secondly creating an airborne platform for holographic projection, thus the enemy 'sees' both 'physically' and through radar an impending attack, which draws their attention, while the real attack comes from another direction.

End of part 3

Again feel free to add insight and links

www.abovetopsecret.com... part 1
www.abovetopsecret.com... part 2
www.abovetopsecret.com... part 4
And ask questions
edit on 27-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 27-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added links

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Airborne and space borne lasers are not fully developed yet and still in experimental stages. Even if they came to fruition it takes time to implement. Secondly Topol-M's have laser shielding which they could certainly put on other types of missiles if necessary

Earthquake weapons...would seem fun..

Chem bio weapons would also be last resort weapons as the person who uses them would be labeled a WMD user and everyone would gang up on them.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
easier just to take out populations water supply,

then infantry.

the old fashioned way.

Hydrogen bombing, but it would be better to keep infrastructure, so airborne virus would be the go.

A short term one.

Nanomites to finish the job.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Neocrusader

Airborne and space borne lasers are not fully developed yet and still in experimental stages. Even if they came to fruition it takes time to implement. Secondly Topol-M's have laser shielding which they could certainly put on other types of missiles if necessary

Earthquake weapons...would seem fun..

Chem bio weapons would also be last resort weapons as the person who uses them would be labeled a WMD user and everyone would gang up on them.

How does that popcorn taste, brother? Enjoying the movie?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Or are they ?
The airborne laser was initially developed in the 80's so there's been 30 years of additional development, as we often think and discuss here, why waste money on shielding your missiles on a theoretic tech that may never come to fruition ?
What they let us see is yesterdays tech and are atleast 10 years ahead of that
I realise some of the examples I've used are a little 'out there' and possibly bad examples but we're used to paint a picture and make a point

With regards to the Chem and bio weapons im not talking mass casualty deadly use, something much more discrete.
Something like that would turn a quiet war into a loud one And as you state would result in a WMD user and as such result in some form of MAD

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

Oh deffinatly
But as I've pointed out, this war is being fought in a very different way for social, economic, political and indeed environmental reasons to name a few

It cannot be fought in the traditional manner

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What you describe in your threads remind me of the novel "The cool war" by Frederik Pohl. Though written in 1979 it is a bit sweeter than what you describe (no casualty's allowed) but the idea is the same. Ment as morally shocking satire, now overtaken by current events.

Think you like the read.

I like the plot in your thread too. Make it novel and I'll buy.

new topics

top topics

join