It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global war part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hi all 

Well I've been posting here a while and had some good debates with some of you, got to know a few of you, hell even added a friend

on the days I can get on I do and I'm always impressed with atleast one article, often many, and have over the years come to use this site as a good central hub for news, events, insight and research 

But yes recently I have noticed something of a decline.
But that's not why I'm here, Just thought I'd throw it out there. 

I've had a few days away from the net, and as such could not get on ATS  so spent what little free time I've had putting this post together, on an iPhone, written in my digital notepad.
This may have many spelling and grammar errors but meh .....sore fat fingers .....itty bitty buttons, and not the ideal setting for composing a thread ......I hope you understand and can look past my poor written English 

For ease of digestion this will be broken down into 3/4 threads ( as many of us dislike the 'wall of text' and also so anyone who wants to add can do in the relevant thread.

I invite anyone with insight to add their comments and add links to relevant stories and articles

Part one - the trick

Ok the main event
What if ....lol......the cold war never really ended.
Now I know this has been posted before, but I just want to put another angle on it, and refresh a "conspiracy" .
What if it was just a rouse, a politically, financially, militarily, economically and environmentally beneficial trick to us, the masses.
And even to most of the national governments and organisations.

The USSR gained new financial and economic freedom, the freedom to manoeuvre with out being seen as a communist take over, and thus expanded influence in south America, Africa, the ME, east asia and else where, still retaining its ally and partner China and various other already friendly countries worldwide. But conceded a portion of eastern Europe to sell the ploy, and western powers which meant NATO took losses too and thus began a one for one military cut back scheme, where the USSR disbanded or decommissioned units and  equipment and NATO matched it

( think Europe's shrinking navy in sacrifice to keep Americas superior navy large ( a key western tactic ) to relatively match that of the CIS, the UK's loss of cvrt ( especially the airborne company, which they feared ) to match that of a Russian armoured group )
China being the quiet supporter of the USSR lost nothing !

Whether the US, UK or any 'western' nation was aware or in on it, either fully aware or duped by a clever move by the USSR I'm not sure, but is certainly a possibility as the benefits defiantly went both ways, but the USSR and China came out on top eventually, and in many ways still are .  

Who the players would be at that time and the events then  is not really my area I'm a soldier of sorts, I was too young at the time, but I invite anyone with knowledge of events that would corroborate this and add to this thread to add their insight

End of part one

www.abovetopsecret.com... part 2
www.abovetopsecret.com... part 3
www.abovetopsecret.com... part 4
edit on 27-5-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added links

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
First you're going to put each part in separate threads, you should at least link them together.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Yep thanks for that dude
All done - infact was doing it while you were probably typing your response
As I've stated this is done from an iPhone with something of an unusual Internet connection - so it took a little time and patience to do so

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think WW3 has multiple reasons:

Bring in NWO
Give Israel/Zionists evenmore power, and to expand the territory of Israel
Global depopulation
More war profits for the corporations.

All these things are very favorable for the status quo and not so much for the common man.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Hi dude
 Sorry for the delay in my reply,
Had a wee kip, then an int briefing from the dark side, 8 hours of PowerPoint ! Damn my eyes are bleeding ! Lol 
Then got given a medal ........yay - more stuff to keep clean !

I very much agree with you, especialy the NWO angle, but not all the players have the same version of this NWO
But that is way above my station, I have my theories, and assessments from what I've been exposed to over the years, and a certain amount of joining the dots.
There is deffinatly a higher plan going on, and the military angle is just one layer of that plan, but is integral to it

Thanks for your reply

top topics

join