It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real zombies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
so iv'e seen at least 4 threads on this naked dude in florida getting shot by the cops for 'chewing' on some other dude's face!!! some of them are double posts.
why so many threads on the same story?

you usually get reamed a new one for posting or re-posting on a subject that has already been told!!!

now as disturbing as this story is,and it is newsworthy,again why so many posts about it???
do people out there really believe in zombies???!!!

has any one read the news story about the guy in canada who beheaded a fellow passenger on a grey hound bus?
he was deemed not criminally responsible for his actions due to schizophrenia.
the voices told him the guy he beheaded was an alien and had to be killed!!!
any input will be enjoyed.
maybe you could shed some light on how to 'spot' a zombie so i can be ready!!!

edit on 27-5-2012 by reficul because: hit 'enter' too quick!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

They already got ya???

BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

HEY! i edited!!!
call back in a bit!!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well if modern culture is to be believed watch out for slow shambling incoherent people... so in other words watch out for the elderly they fit almost all of the criteria for being a zombie.

lets see they are slow, like to mumble, some look as if they are dead and or have been for days, prone to nibbling on children's faces, and they tend to vocalize there plans to eat humans (he is so cute i could just eat him up)

i hope this helps now get your zombie survival gear together this could be a long night.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

"why so many threads on the same story? "

It's all something we can all relate to in one way or another. You know, either eater, eatee, shooter, shootee, Head cutteroffer, headcutteroffee.

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 27-5-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lets see, how to spot a Zombie? Rotting flesh that hangs off in flaps, is the best clue I think. If you went by the dirty disheveled clothes, well that fits to many regular folks doesn't it? I think there is usually something odd about their eyes too. Oh yeah they walk funny.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
About the recent cannibalism cases that have been happening, what are your thoughts as to why the media is suddenly deciding to cover all of these "zombie" cases? I say this because earlier, I saw an article about a "mysterious rash" at a high school in Hollywood and thought "that is such bull#, they are riding this thing until the wheels fall off". What do you guys think is the intention behind it all? Is there actually a virus or drug that they deliberately distributed in order to make people into cannibals or zombies?

new topics

top topics

join