It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK police 'vs' the 'love police'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Following video is from a guy claiming to be the 'love police'. He is outside a Barclay's bank with a megaphone addressing the passersby about the NWO when a policeman approaches.

1- This is going about this in the wrong way IMO. He's deliberately being argumentative and coming across as a real asshole in all fairness
. His cause is a good one, trying to bring the truth to light, but I don't agree with this attitude, the policeman shows him nothing but respect.

2- I think this highlights something I've brought up a few times, the UK is nowhere near as bad as the USa in terms of the NWO against it's own people. There are bad eggs in every police force, but if this was America, this guy would have been arrested in no time IMO.

3- More scarily, this video, from Manchester, highlights a VERY REAL racial divide in the UK. By the end of the video people have gathered in good numbers and the crowd is seperating based on skin colour- it is quite blatant to see. Multiculturalism does not work, or it certainly hasn't worked in the UK.

4- In the UK, we are not slaves. I'm up on the problems in this world, our policies in foreign countries is disgusting and evil, but we buy into that system when we buy petrol to drive ours cars. Yes, we pay taxes, but we're free to go wherever we want.

5- If we lived in a dictatorship, this guy would be arrested never to be seen again. I'm not saying everything is OK here, but our way of life is brought through the exploitation of others. We can moan about taxes etc, but we are free- what is the alternative? Without laws human's would kill each other, we're a terrible species, I honestly think human's need controlling, otherwise there would be chaos.

My beef with the system is how we get our freedoms- every more at the expense of other people's suffering, exploitation and murder, as in Iraq, as in Libya and many other places.

This video does show that there are racial divides in this country though and if the # does ever hit the fan, it wouldn't be pretty.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
poor cop its not his fault...
Its almost as if he is trying to create division. Make it look like the cop is in the wrong (even though the cop did not do any thing wrong) I understand that he has to draw in a crowed but the way that he did it was not right.
Charlie has a way of twisting situations. I would not be surprised if his whole channel was fake.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That guy in the vid was a douche to the cop that didn't even do anything.

More scarily, this video, from Manchester, highlights a VERY REAL racial divide in the UK. By the end of the video people have gathered in good numbers and the crowd is separating based on skin colour-

I see a buncha of races standing next to one another. But anyways, you're more likely to know someone of your own race due to family, where you live, what religious institution you go to, school you go to, and on and on. People like to stand by people they know.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is what I keep saying when you get idiots harping about the NWO or the UK being a Police state.

If we were a Police state, a man standing up shouting abuse at the "elite" would be "disappeared" or "re-educated", not politely spoken to by a rather unassuming Bobby.

CX

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am probably the most mild mannered and easy going guy on the planet, but i think i'd have stuck one on him just to shut him up!

What an argumentative twat.

Hats off to the copper on this occasion.

CX.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The cop was nice and so was the love police guy. Think about the more subtle point he made by being argumentative...why should be asked what he was doing? It was obvious what he was doing and it was obvious that he wasn't going to do anything harmful to persons or property. It's a free country or supposed to be right? He wasn't breaking a law so the cop should never have approached him.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I,ll second that exactly ! Or you could invade his personal space and harangue and annoy him too ! ( On second thoughts, you were right...!)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The cop has every right, in fact one could argue he has a duty, to ask what a man with a megaphone is doing on the street. He was only asking, after all. A man with a megaphone, especially one railing against bankers etc, could quite easily start a riot, given public sentiment.

The copper was doing his duty, which at the end of the day is to keep the peace, not enforce the law. Big distinction that. Just because a Police officer wants a word, doesn't mean he thinks you've broken any laws. Our Police force is quite unique in the world as officers are given a large amount of discretion and are not "law enforcers".

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
off topic
edit on 27-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If you think the above is BS then go to company house and you'll find them all registered there.

>Groan< The tired old Freeman argument which relies on ignorance and twisting of words. It's bollocks mate, it really is.

As for checking on Companies House, someone challenged me to do this on a previous thread. I did and guess what, they aren't there. He never did reply after that.

This isn't the thread for this debate anyway, but feel free to start one and I will join in, showing you exactly where all this BS falls down.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
off topic
edit on 27-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

People like you are the reason this world is in the mess it is. He is making a protest, he is speaking his mind, and trying to educate people, and you just want to beat him up for it. That is just pathetic. People like you fully deserve the hell this country is descending into because you are the reason for it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

That site is misleading. I checked for Thames Valley Police, as it is my local force and it isn't actually a listing on companies house it is referring to, but simply listing "business addresses", much like the Yellow pages. They are listed on there the same as any public body, but that does not mean they are an actual Ltd comapny or Plc.

Go to Companies House. If what you said was true and they were a genuine corporation, they would be listed there. They are not. But, like I said before, this is not the thread to try and push your nonsense, which is what it is. I could go to town on your blissful ignorance over the meaning of the word statute and law, what common law is and what statute law is, but this isn't the place.

CX

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by CX

People like you fully deserve the hell this country is descending into because you are the reason for it.

Lol...i'm getting the blame for that now too am i?
Turning out to be quite a day, i got the blame for turning my daughters white shirt pink in the wash earlier.

Take what i said with just the slightest bit of tounge in cheek regarding the actual act of physical violence, however i stand by what i said before....he was argumentative and looking for a reaction speaking like that to someone who simply asked what he was doing. The copper had every right asking him what he was doing.

Wrong or right, many other officers wouldn't have been so pleasant. So yes, hats off to the cop.

You gotta admit though, listening to him spouting off for just 30 seconds would make anyone want to stick something in his mouth to shut him up. Theres ways to get your message across, and he's just bloody annoying.

CX.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

As suspected, the author of the video is Charlie Veitch. This is a good example of his modus operandi, or one part of it.

I was subscribed to Charlie at one point, but unsubscribed after I got tired of what I perceived to be the negative, paranoid, and unnecessarily antagonistic nature of his material. Some of his material can initially appear to be highly positive and inspiring, such as his going onto trains and encouraging others to think positively, etc. After you listen to him for a while, though, you realise that he doesn't follow his own advice; he still basically thinks that the NWO are winning, and that he's part of a minority of people who are fighting Tolkien's Long Defeat.

To be fair to Charlie, however, he has managed to have sufficient impact that the Glasgow police apparently did throw him in solitary for a week at one point, presumably to try and deter him from his activities. I think we can assume that it didn't work.

Another area in which Charlie and I have serious differences of opinion, is that Charlie has self-identified as an anarcho-primitivist. Anarcho-primitivism is the philosophy of the Unabomber; it's essentially a generalist form of technophobia which throws out the baby with the bathwater.

While Anarcho-primitivism and Luddism both acknowledge the fact, that the problems which they correctly identify with the conventional industrial model, are due to said industrial model having been designed by psychopaths, (who did so for the express purpose of depopulating the planet) they fail to acknowledge the additional fact that good engineering can ultimately never be anything more than an emulation of Nature's existing principles.

The appropriately humble, mature, and intuitive engineer understands and is constantly aware of the basic fact, that mechanical technology can never replace the ecosystem in which he lives, which remains his sole means of physical survival, irrespective of how complex or effective his technology may become. Such an engineer therefore never designs machines with the intention of operating counter to natural principles, or of destroying the underlying physical environment, but rather with the sole intention of co-operating with, nurturing, and in fact strengthening the pre-existing ecology. He knows experientially that Nature herself is the only real source of any of his inspiration or ideas, and if he destroys her, then he not only loses his greatest teacher, but also, his only means to live.

As a school of thought, I consider anarcho-primitivism at the extreme left (think left as in associated with the past, as how the Back to the Future arrow to the left indicates the past, more than left wing politics/economics) end of the spectrum, with transhumanism at the extreme right end. Both are exceptionally unhealthy in my opinion, if they are adhered to single-mindedly, to the complete exception of the other.

Where these two ideologies are concerned, I have always mentally quoted the Oracle, from near the end of The Matrix Reloaded. The way forward is one in which the indigenous and the technological are equally honoured; not where either are left behind.

True cybernetics is closer to alchemy, rather than the destructive, Cartesian blasphemy of pure transhumanism; it is about the interaction of both the biological and the technological, in a manner which nurtures and strengthens both. It is not about the technological subsuming and destroying the biological, because the biological is supposedly inferior. If anything, the opposite is true, in that while machines can be made to do amazing things, Nature is both the ultimate source, and must always be the foundation.

"My interest is in the future, and believe me, I know. The only way to get there, is together."
edit on 27-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
That guy in the vid was a douche to the cop that didn't even do anything.

More scarily, this video, from Manchester, highlights a VERY REAL racial divide in the UK. By the end of the video people have gathered in good numbers and the crowd is separating based on skin colour-

I see a buncha of races standing next to one another. But anyways, you're more likely to know someone of your own race due to family, where you live, what religious institution you go to, school you go to, and on and on. People like to stand by people they know.

edit on 27-5-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

I don't know the people but it did seem from the beginning of the video that the majority of them were alone, and by the end, the Asians where on one side, and a few whites to the other, etc.

Even if I'm just reading too much into it, I think the tension amongst the crowd is very high towards the end of the video, it literally could have kicked off into something nasty, whether that was due to the argumentative nature of the guy with the microphone or not I don't know.

I just get the feeling, and this video is a prime example, that society isn't ever that far from chaos.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I just get the feeling, and this video is a prime example, that society isn't ever that far from chaos.

MI5, rather famously, are acutely aware that the UK is and always has been only 3 meals away from revolution.

That is all it will take. At the moment, people are generally apathetic. They might protest a little, but by and large they are "content". The moment there are bread queues in Tesco is the moment any sitting PM should be changing his pants, because there is no way they could stop the public turning on them. Police and Army combined, for the entire nation, numbers less than 1% of the population.

CX

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Very true.

Now just imagine if teabags run out.....now theres your very British apocolalypse.

CX.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm friends with Charlie on facebook and he's an interesting character.

I'm not entirely sure of him.. he .used. to be a 9/11 truther, then changed his stance, ..

I haven't met him so I can't really say much .. but the idea is good.. "the love police"

He's a very strongly opinionated individual which can be a good thing and honestly I think his heart is in the right place.. .but when you're on the front lines it's somewhat difficult to tell the truth yourself.

So kudos to Charlie and I hope he has a positive impact on the world without being tooooo intolerant.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

MI5, rather famously, are acutely aware that the UK is and always has been only 3 meals away from revolution.

That is all it will take. At the moment, people are generally apathetic. They might protest a little, but by and large they are "content". The moment there are bread queues in Tesco is the moment any sitting PM should be changing his pants, because there is no way they could stop the public turning on them. Police and Army combined, for the entire nation, numbers less than 1% of the population.

Well this is the dilemma isn't it.

On the one hand I truly despise our foreign policy around the world, it isn't up for debate- we do a lot more harm than good when it comes to bombing countries and making room for a minority to make money from arms sales and oil contracts etc.

But, 'at home', we've got it good in the UK. Of course we hate taxes, but something has to fund the NHS, and the police etc. We are in many ways slaves to the economic system but we are free to travel, free to speak out, free to go the beach on a nice sunny day (only this weekend I went to the beach and walked out to a little island when the tide was out and took photos of seals on the rocks), we can go the cinema, go for nice meals, we can go on the internet and watch whatever we like, we are lucky in many ways.

The question I always ask is what is the alternative to this? I can see both sides of the tale- the UK has problems, there are bad eggs in the police, crime is rising, yet for the most part people are living well.

Imagine the laws of the land were removed, and people were truly 'free', society would fall into chaos very quickly. Humans need leaders to control them to an extent, because without limitations, just think what society would be- it would be fight of the fittest- you'd have gangs running the streets, mass murder and suffering because without laws, we are just animals.

Shamefully however, there is a grand deception- not only are we controlled, but made ignorant to how we get our freedoms- petrol to drive our cars comes at the expense of other people's death and suffering for instance.

If the world as a whole is to change, it is the people in the West who would suffer, because we would have to give up our way of life- the life we take for granted would have to end to alleviate the suffering that makes our current way of life possible. That is the tragedy of our existence today, and when it comes down to it, the people aren't ready to give that up.

new topics

top topics

join