It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook fury prompts Lagarde Greece clarification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Facebook fury prompts Lagarde Greece clarification

www.dw.de

The managing director of the IMF, Christine Lagarde, has issued a statement on Facebook seeking to explain comments made in a newspaper interview. This response followed an online offensive from unhappy Greeks.

The International Monetary Fund's top official issued a lengthy statement on her Facebook site at the weekend, responding more than 10,000 angry and often explicit messages on her account.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Stupid b*tch, what did you expect, did she even consider that digital citizens outnumber physical citizens at any given country within hours if need be. Stupid, woman, playing god in an interview and expecting people not to take notice.

perhaps the below quote would be fitting oh and yes, she was warned from within as to her actions would have a re-action

"expect us"

www.dw.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This devil woman puts their country into debt and she expects citizens to be happy? With all the commotion going on in the middle east it would not be a surprise if WW3 actually started in Greece and they hunted down these bankers.

God has stated that he has declared war on the money lender (banker). God hates bankers with a passion and final victory will be with the meek.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As much as i would love to translate some of the messages posted in greek to ats, i fear that it would mean an instant ban from ats.

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I love the Greek people.

I don't like this woman though. She's a sociopath.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

no she is a one worlder.

ohhh as long as its her world.that eats the cake.
edit on 27-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Anntoinette Marie cake?
or the Yellow kind?
we shall see.

edit on 27-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
isnt she a witch from the rothschild tribunal.....

they set up the dude before her on rape charges.......makes you wonder

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This is the globalist, anti national mindset. Always the cult of the "starving African child" as the one holy, moral image to which all others should be compared. The end result of this fetishization is not to lift Africa out of its poverty but rather to reduce Greece to the state of Africa.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lagaurd's contentious quote:

n the interview published on Friday, Ms Lagarde said: "As far as Athens is concerned, I also think about all those people who are trying to escape tax all the time. All these people in Greece who are trying to escape tax.

"I think they should also help themselves collectively."

She added: "I think more of the little kids from a school in a little village in Niger who get teaching two hours a day, sharing one chair for three of them, and who are very keen to get an education. I have them in my mind all the time.

"Because I think they need even more help than the people in Athens."

When asked if she was saying to the Greeks that it was now payback time, Ms Lagarde responded: "That's right."

www.bbc.co.uk...

WIthout defending her of the blood sucking IMF, I can see the point she was trying to make: Specifically, she's saying that she feels there are far greater injustices in the world than that of the Greeks. And I agree. She also mentions that she thinks the wealthy should pay more than the poor in Greece:

"An important part of this effort is that everyone should carry their fair share of the burden, especially the most privileged and especially in terms of paying their taxes. That is the point I was emphasizing when I spoke to the Guardian newspaper as part of a broader interview some time ago," the statement concluded.

Sounds like a lot of Greek leaders are intentionally taking her comment (that was made quite a while ago) and using it as an opportunity to deflect blame away from themselves towards Lagaurd. Politics as usual, and they all stink. It's not just the IMF who is raping Greece.It's also the international banks and the rich in Greece. Maybe the Greek people should get pissed at their own leaders, too.
edit on 27-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Yeah, I have been wondering if this all would have unfolded differently under Strauss-Kahn, since he was pretty clearly set up (and would likely be President of France, now!!)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This devil woman puts their country into debt and she expects citizens to be happy? With all the commotion going on in the middle east it would not be a surprise if WW3 actually started in Greece and they hunted down these bankers.

God has stated that he has declared war on the money lender (banker). God hates bankers with a passion and final victory will be with the meek.

star
because i couldn't have said it better myself,
the money changers are irresponsible and MUST be held to account
or we will suffer at their hands without mercy

xploder
ps bump

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I feel they have realized that their time is up, the global sentiment towards the bankers and their system that was set up has been exposed. This recent double stepping of news was just another means to sway people from the real picture. They are fully aware of how close their time is when the people will begin a global revolt against an injustice that cannot be hidden behind well formulated and timely interviews through the use of mass media and accredited agencies. This was another psyops attempt that failed.

It is rather interesting to note that she mentioned third world nations such as africa but she surgically failed to mention that it was the IMF that has kept that nation in that limbo of economic and educational reform and to extend my point it was the French occupation of nations within africa amongst other nations who influenced and continue to influence leaders within that nation to maintain that third world status.

Last but not least, i have no problem with the french people or the french woman (yum yum), but my focus is directed to this well placed imf leader who appeared out of know were and is playing global god....Does the term Global God sound familiart to anyone ?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Yeah, I have been wondering if this all would have unfolded differently under Strauss-Kahn, since he was pretty clearly set up (and would likely be President of France, now!!)

Indeed it was a set up. It was also interesting and they burnt many online accounts as to who was pro Strauss and who was anit Strauss. My database has about 50+k online accounts of who was being used as the artillery for taking down Strauss and what institutions backed those online accounts. In short, it was a full blown social media war being waged against one person and his backers. His political life was deleted and never to be heard of again, his personal life was ruined and as always when one hears or reads sexual content in discrediting a persons status of that caliber then you know the alphabets are involved...its their calling card.
edit on 27-5-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting to see that a facebook reply had this comment

"INFOWARS.COM Your dream of a One World Government Will Not come TRUE so tell Rothchild its OVER"

and

"While you and that band of Corrupt E.U Minister's are living the high life 'which is been paid for by the Tax-payer' people are losing their homes / jobs and their way of life, why because people like you don't give a toss, as long as you and the corrupt bankers / e.u commissioners get what they want,"

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
My database has about 50+k online accounts of who was being used as the artillery for taking down Strauss and what institutions backed those online accounts. In short, it was a full blown social media war being waged against one person and his backers.

Interesting.

Can you show us this evidence?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

That info and similar info is what keeps the bills being paid so sorry cant comply with that request, but you can start by viewing this crude but thoughtful site as to see who and how often its being mentioned but by know means is this my reference site and you could simply google his name and begin recording the accounts, btw, there some 20 odd million mentions of that name. Happy Hunting

whotalking[dot]com/strauss kahn

top topics

join