It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF to Outlaw Shotguns

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Scary......From your article........

Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course). Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp). Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.

So, thats a year old also,but dont think that their are those who are not actively TRYING to take away our right,to bear arms. People need to wake up..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The assault on the second amendment has never ended and will never end weapons in the hands of civilians is the greatest threat to them, and they will do everything in their power to take them away.

The price of freedom, is an eternal fight, none of us should ever become complacent, because that is how we ended up waiting for a simple handgun.
edit on 29-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by poopadoopoulis

When i read posts like this i like to think back to when a tangible scenario was immortalized by "our great leaders" actions, and i wonder was it alchohol, or the ego the DICK cheney used when he shot his huntin buddy ? and then kept the cops at bay for 12 or so hours because they needed the time to "straighten up" before they made their new "revised" report.

when I read posts like this I wonder if the poster has ever in his life done any sport shooting. Ever in his life ever experienced shot raining harmlessly on to his back.
ho hum!!!
Now about Tangibility, where were we???

Just coon hunting, but my father and i used black n tan coon hounds and boltaction .22s but we never shot each other in the back and had the luxury of holding of the cops trying to cover up a problem.

edit on 29-5-2012 by poopadoopoulis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Keep your eyes and ears open. It's treaties proposed by the UN that will be the sneak and a president that thinks that our Second Amendment is "negotiable".....oh, and throw in an asleep-at-the-wheel congress.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

While congress was sleeping, our rights were already signed away.

This is our gun free, prosperity free, liberty free future!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Since I have a shotgun that can hold more shells than they allow, I suppose I will become an outlaw.

Or you could become informed by reading the actual study and proposal, and stop worry about it because it will do no such thing.

your choice - plenty of people on here HAVE chosen to remain ignorant - so it's not like you have to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They aren't banning shotguns. They are trying to ban certain types. Read more carefully next time.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

They aren't even banning some types - the study was about banning some types FROM BEING IMPORTED!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by daynight42

They aren't even banning some types - the study was about banning some types FROM BEING IMPORTED!

OK. That was a total goof on my part. I was pretty wasted when I was reading / writing that last night. Sorry!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If it's real let em try. That will never fly. ATF is just another wanna be nanny state type group when their not doing their real job which in this case is not.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
If it's real let em try.

Or you could have read the thread...or even just the couple of last posts before your one ....and found out that it is not real..

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join