It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ to Return TODAY, MAY 27, 2012! Details At 11!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Prophet Weinland begins plans for his exit stategy (on May 26)
Quoted from:
www.ronaldweinland.com...

"By the end of this day, in the last time zone for this Sabbath day, if Jesus Christ has not begun his return to this earth, then we will do as a minister in the Netherlands said to me today concerning what God admonishes His people to do, “We move forward.” Indeed we will, for we know God’s Church."

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well if he comes today (27th),please tell him not to make too much noise
because i have to get up early and need to get some sleep before that.
edit on 27-5-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
seriosly,,what would that be in Jerusalem Mount of Olives,,,web-cam,,time be,,
if u can covert it to ATS time great,,i'll be watching,,

thnks.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn, you're just all bent cause atheism doesnt have any prophets huh?

I don't mind the lack of prophets (we have futurists..close enough..less cool robes and staffs though, so thats a pity).
I wouldn't mind a holiday for atheists though...could even have a theme..a big decorated atom, everyone gives each other something science'y...like a gift certificate at the local university for a course, or a chemistry set,...nova discovery series, etc..
Could even have a mascot like Santa...a professor on a hoverboard and a time dialation device to give all the evolved boys and girls some bit of tech...good times.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous
reply to post by IAMTAT

*snip*

I dont agree with this yahoos crap either........

But neither do I believe that you should beat or persecute anyone who doesnt believe the same things I do.....

Isnt this what the anti-religious crowd accuses believers of? Persecution of those who arent believers?

I dont get this line of thinking, that its ok for some to do it to the religious, but then demonize them for it.....

You have no more right to violently force your views on someone else then they do on you

Mod edit: Removed quote of T&C violating post.
edit on 27-5-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It was a blink of an eye,

I am sorry to tell all of you,

we have all been left behind

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is he here yet?

I just nipped out........I didn't miss him did I?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The prediction was just slightly off...the return of Jesus happened on May 12:

Jesus Montero homers in his return with Seattle Mariners

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ron Weinland had some ardent supporters here on ATS including "Doctorex' 'Spaznotz' and 'ElohimJD'.

All of the above would tell us off that scoffed at RW's ludicrous claims. Not because we don't believe in a second coming but because Ron Weinland was so obviously wrong my 15 years old son can work it out from the same Bible RW used. My 15 year old son was right. RW was wrong!

The above three people were huge defenders of RW and I admire their 'faith' in him, but now it's all over and Ron is shown to be a false prophet and a fool, they are deathly quiet.

I can't demand but I would request they come back and apologize or if they don't they should never comment on ATS about anything religious EVER again having been shown to support and follow false teachers.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

The above three people were huge defenders of RW and I admire their 'faith' in him, but now it's all over and Ron is shown to be a false prophet and a fool, they are deathly quiet.

Welcome to ATS......this is how we roll..... accounts are created, predictions are made, dates come to pass, accounts are deleted........accounts are created.....rinse and repeat!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Cool!! Who's picking him up from the airport?

Hope he's got his DNA evidence that he's the real Jesus. Sorry I don't even believe in Jesus or the Bible, this thread is just too funny!!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
seriosly,,what would that be in Jerusalem Mount of Olives,,,web-cam,,time be,,
if u can covert it to ATS time great,,i'll be watching,,

thnks.

As requested:
LIVE Webcam, Mount of Olives, Jerusalem:
www.kkcj.org...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

On Memorial Day weekend?

No way.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Jesus would definitely choose a less traffic heavy weekend for his reincarnation date. Jesus, don't you guys know anything?!
edit on 27-5-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
On his blog entry from yesterday, Prophet of the God of Abraham, Ron Weinland is still asserting his prediction to be valid until midnight of May 27 in Hawaii.

My guess is that it is already past midnight (and currently May 28th.) in Jerusalem, where Jesus Christ was expected to return on May 27th. (according to Weinland).

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
O.P. request:

Please, if you've posted here, I would like to ask that you ADD a FLAG.
This is not for my personal glory, but so this thread will be listed on the ATS BIG page as a 'Favorite'...for today only.

Like the noble mayfly, THIS thread has an obviously short, 1-day 'shelf-life', but I feel that witnessing these 'false prophets' fall...in real time is very important to us all.

Tomorrow, I would be more than happy to have everyone remove their flags...in fact, I would encourage it.
Thank you...
-TAT

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
OOOooooooo can't wait! Think it'll be on CBS?

Hope so, because CNN doesn't cover s..t anymore.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Please know that this pastor making the predictions is not a man of god but an Atheist milking believers. These are false prophets. They are there to mislead Christians and showing the world that Christians are gullible monkeys and religion is one big joke.

It is a genius ploy to profit from the gullible believers at the same time alienating anyone thinking about learning about Christianity or any religion for that matter.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by IAMTAT

Cool!! Who's picking him up from the airport?

Hope he's got his DNA evidence that he's the real Jesus. Sorry I don't even believe in Jesus or the Bible, this thread is just too funny!!

You won't think it funny when he appears. Well, not so much when he appears but when he tries to park his white horse in New York. He may have cast out a few demons in his time, but I don't think he's ever come up against a P'd off New York meter maid. BRRRRR, frightening!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Another story that turned out to be wrong yet again, why do people make these things up is beyond me. Maybe christ got his dates wrong lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join