It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pixyness once more !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yes - your friendly neighbourhood pixy has returned !!!!

Thanks to the INS, who have now approved the pixy's application, I merely await an appointment to get fingerprinted and collect my green card.

Things changed drastically when I received the letter - I now have unlimited access to the net in order to search for jobs and send out my CV/Resumee to prospective employers. (And perform my research for ATS of course - remember, all work and no play makes Pisky a peedoff little pixy after all
).
Butthead now has to wait until I allow him to use the phone, since my getting a job is of the highest priority. However, unlike Butthead, I am a decent sort and let him make his calls in between work applications. I'm no longer tense, and I can actually see a nice shiny pixyish future for KayEm and myself.

Thanks to everyone at ATS for your support.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You never left. You have been posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
You never left. You have been posting.

he's amount of postings went down heavily i think

glad to have you back

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
he's amount of postings went down heavily i think

Very true. I popped in every now and then but honestly didn't expect to get back so soon. Things are definitely looking up now

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yay I missed you sweety!

Its good to have you back.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hey Pisky. Good to see everything worked out.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Glad you're "back" Pisky! and I hope as well that everything got sorted out for the best.

Off-topic funny fact: the other day while I was driving, I saw a huge baby face coming on my left (the same than u, but non-photoshopped) because some dumb ass company thought it would be a good idea to use this pic as part of their publicity on their companie's truck, and it kinda freaked me out for a sec (it was huge) and while I almost had an accident, I thought about you lol...

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by m0rbid]

new topics

top topics

join