It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Roswell.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
WARNING!!! LONG VIDEO AHEAD. if you are at work this is a thread all about a doco which lasts about 50 mins give or take. I've added in some descriptions to help you identify your interest.

Sorry if its been posted i haven't really done a thorough search.

I'm Russian =D this is our Roswell xD

Russian Roswell Story of Kapustin Yard

Russian Roswell is the story of Kapustin yard.
This is the full documentary about the "supposed" Russian MiG shooting down a cigar UFO, which was then taken underground and reverse engineered slowly. And in time the Airbase (kapustin yard) was built on top of the underground research center.

=D for more go watch it haha enjoy.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: Link fixed

edit on 27-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: Put disclaimer.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bratan how many roswells do you have?

i found one two three

And your link is not working sadly

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Misread OP.
edit on 27-5-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

=D unlike America we have a Roswell every time we get together with some mates =D haha.
we have a big land mass so we get alot more excitement =D.

The link is fixed sorry about that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks the fact these things got shot down and or crashed is the first evidence they are terrestrial in origin and not Aliens?

I mean travel billions of light years to get shot down by cave men with sticks? really? I think not.

Aliens are the perfect cover for nations spying on nations... "Oh we don''t know what those strange lights over Chinese airbases are..." I can almost hear the US ambassador to china saying.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

...umm? please read my post?! 0o...

have a go at me for your clear mistake?
Granted i didn't do a good search =D but you didn't read the words.

If its bad mods will take it away, no need to get your panties to high up... =D the aim of the game is info.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
reply to post by spire

...umm? please read my post?! 0o...

have a go at me for your clear mistake?
Granted i didn't do a good search =D but you didn't read the words.

If its bad mods will take it away, no need to get your panties to high up... =D the aim of the game is info.

Oh my, my bad! I thought I read you HAVE done a thorough search, sorry!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

My thoughts exactly...

But we make mistakes.. so i think they can too. and we can miss something with our eyes, I'm guessing they can too.

don't start dismissing it on that basis. because the missiles fired were not electronic.. they were simple missiles lol.. so nothing other then a smoke trail to give it away.

also the pilot might have gotten pointblank range when he fired because he was taken down too.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Thanks for posting, Aarcadius, an interesting video. One thing strikes me in relation to both Kapustin Yar, and Area 51.
If either Russia or the USA had extraterrestrial flight technology in their possession, and were able to successfully reverse engineer it, then why, all these decades later, are we still relying on crude jet / rocket engines......?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

Greed and Money mate.

if your curious do a ruff search and see how much money those "crude" engines bring in =D.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Russian Roswell is the story of Kapustin yard.

Try reading the title more closely.

It's Kapustin Yar.

You imagined the '"D".

This actually is a very common perceptual problem and may underlie a LOT of UFO reports - people see visual cues that remind them of familiar perceptions and their brains automatically 'fill in' the 'missing' perceptions to 'make sense' of the sighting.

Also imaginary -- the reconstruction of a Russian MiG in 1947-8 firing an air-to-air guided missile at a UFO.

When -- just guess, here -- were air-to-air homing missiles introduced to the Russian Air force?

Please check and report back.

ADD: OK, you''re saying unguided missiles -- is that what the re-enactment tried to show?

edit on 27-5-2012 by JimOberg because: ADD

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Am I the only one that thinks the fact these things got shot down and or crashed is the first evidence they are terrestrial in origin and not Aliens?

I mean travel billions of light years to get shot down by cave men with sticks? really? I think not.

Aliens are the perfect cover for nations spying on nations... "Oh we don''t know what those strange lights over Chinese airbases are..." I can almost hear the US ambassador to china saying.

Precisely. British and American aircraft were secretly overflying the Soviet Union from soon after WW2 until the mid-1950s when air defense got better, so they switched to high-altitude U-2's with a famous result.

For a large fraction of this period they were also drifting high-altitude spy balloons across the USSR, and some were shot down, others crashed and were recovered. See 'Moby Dick'.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Ahh jim back with your story's..
Moby dick can be interpreted as the loony who couldn't accept the truth.
Or is it that you don't want to accept it? everytime you "add an opinion" feels like your putting up a road block...

Please go to the thread titled "we are here, where are they? (quotes inside)"
for my harpoon in the white whale ='P

the U2 it was not... this is an old school MiG. the U2 is simply out of its range. and as far as i know it has no weapons. and a balloon? please take your balloon crap and feed it to the Americans. No "Soviet" Person (You remember them don't you? won the second world war..although you probably think it was America right?) will mistake a balloon for a cigar shaped UFO that attacks back...

If you atleast gave answers that COULD fit... not just what can be in the air...
edit on 28-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Or is it that you don't want to accept it? everytime you "add an opinion" feels like your putting up a road block...

Bratan i m sure Jim was talking about this when he said Moby dick

I believe the video is blocked for me for some reason as i still cant watch it.Is this the video in question?

youtube vid
edit on 28-5-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

Bratan i m sure Jim was talking about this when he said Moby dick

IMSAM, thanks for providing Aarcadius with a clue. He sure needed it.

He has trouble with reading for comprehension, too. The alien aircraft we know about that were flying over the USSR in that period were Brit and US prop planes, not big balloons. The USSR was also flying a lot of aircraft that not everybody in the USSR -- not even in the rest of the military -- knew about.

And the question of the alleged air to ar missile remains open -- did the USSR actually even HAVE such weapons in 1948? Proof?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

The mig-3 had un-guided rockets as an option in 1943 and the tech itself was in the possession of every major air force in WW2

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Lol James. you are either unwilling to see it or are choosing to deny it... i don't provide all the evidence in my threads because i don't always have time.
i work 13 hours a day mate...and if i don't understand something or am missing your point these are the 4 reasons why.

#1: I am Russian and it is my first language.
#2: I don't call myself an expert and don't push pointless witless books on people.
#3: I haven't had exp with something, or i simply don't care for it.
#4: I'm almost always tired, sometimes bit more then usual and on those days ill miss a few things.

The Moby dick reference may have slid past, i know the story probably not as well as you ey? i read your posts once over and slapped together this reply... You are full of crap, that is my honest opinion of you lol you talk sht... why? i have no clue... you will argue till facts slap you in the face then run off to another thread... you may call this an input... but its not.

Thank you previous poster, Unguided missiles where well in use at that period James. could of googled that one ey?

new topics

top topics

join