It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Christ and the "end times"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I dont care what you said. Strong's says you're wrong. I also have the Textus Receptus Greek manuscript availible on eSword and it has the word "harpazo" as well. You couldn't be more wrong, and like usual you can never admit "hey, I was wrong there, my mistake". And DO NOT try and lecture me on Greek, just a few months ago you didn't know that getting the verb tenses correct was vital to understanding Greek. Sure, act like a Greek scholar here in front of a new crowd, but we both know what you said a few months ago.

Again, look down, you'll find a pearl or two eventually.

edit on 4-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I dont care what you said. Strong's says you're wrong.
No it doesn't. You just know nothing about lexicons.

I also have the Textus Receptus Greek manuscript availible on eSword and it has the word "harpazo" as well.
If it did, I think you would quote it.

You couldn't be more wrong, and like usual you can never admit "hey, I was wrong there, my mistake".
Just saying that does not prove anything.

And DO NOT try and lecture me on Greek, just a few months ago you didn't know that getting the verb tenses correct was vital to understanding Greek.
You have that wrong. I did not say it was not important in understanding what the Greek is saying. I said it does not change the definition of the word, what the tense is. It changes the way it is used in the sentence because the sentence itself is different.

Sure, act like a Greek scholar here in front of a new crowd, but we both know what you said a few months ago.
I study the Greek because of the nature of the books I read, so I have to be a scholar on some level but do not claim a special expertise.
edit on 4-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join