It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, a white man that was half black

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Honey what did you kids learn in early 21st century political science today?," WOW mom, its 2125 now and your just like them,our great great grandparents must have been so stupid.During this kind of underground revolution, The country supposedly had enemies with names like Osama Bin Laden, and saddam Hussein. Then they elected a guy named Barack Hussein Obama as their PRESIDENT!.A white guy that was half black.. Thats too confusing Im going to fail my test tomorrow in history class. How can I write an essay on anything when all of this inforation I have is SO conflicting ? Muslims wanted peace, but this guy says they wanted to kill christians upon awakening in the morning. Iran was bad but good in ways ? They were all ,so fooled by the media back then, they probably actually beleived what they were told.They were using paper as money and stupid stuff,, Looks like there was this guy that started the freedom movement back then, that why we can do all of the stuff we want and we have world peace now. Also looks like there was this guy back then named mitt Romney who was trying to be the president, I only found these few articles, he kinda faded away REAL quick. Looks like Romney was in love with the Hussein Obama guy because they said he wanted to be just like him. Romney also had polygamist parents and beleived god was a white man that lived on this planet named something or other.Romney was known back then as a flip flopper because he couldnt make a decision until he knew what Obama was going to do first,that why they called him Obamney. Its very confusing.This is the man that wanted to stop freedom back then and he liked that Obama guy so the two of them tried to stop that revolution. They both took money from the same people that monopolized them back then. People were to the point of saying they are going to do what they want so some just sat there and let them, their lives had become so bad that they didnt care anymore. Most were so dumbed down by the media they werent even aware of a revolution of any kind. The black people seemed to be mad at whites at that time, a black kid was being harassed by a mexican and the mexican killed him. The media in hopes of it making them vote for the white guy that was half black. There was a debate in class about Obama and if he was good at heart, it went either way, who knows. I did get my bonus on the quiz, it was ,Who was known as the Thomas Jefferson of the 21st century, that was easy, everyone got that one. . All I know about next is thats when the drones started killing people in what was known as the U.S. people were violated , murdered all over the world , their personal computers spied on. Thats when the depopulation and super tyranny began. We learn what happened next tomorrow.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now that is one hell of a wall of text. Crikey.

And he's a black man with half white, no?

I have to rub my eyes, I could not read that.. I r simplez.

edit on 27-5-2012 by mainidh because: omg i am blind...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Is Obama not in that new movie Iron Sky's, coz he kind of reminds of the black astronaut, u know black on the inside and white on the out. Obama's the other way, white on the inside and black on the outside. LoL
edit on 27-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Yup me again.... Question for ya. Are you the Captain of the ATS Grammar Police?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

If he is half black and half white. How can he consider himself black or white. He's mixed. People who think hes black is just ignorant. He goes by being called black because that's what he wants to be considered...not what he actually is. Which is mixed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

"If he is half black and half white. How can he consider himself black or white. He's mixed. People who think hes black is just ignorant. He goes by being called black because that's what he wants to be considered...not what he actually is. Which is mixed."

Also its whats most politically correct.
edit on 27-5-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Op - could you please edit, and break up your text into paragraphs? That's just impossible to read. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
must be the leftist rant column , may I be excused

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
DP
edit on 27-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

join