It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing Anonimity To ATS In A Whole New Way! The "You Cant Prove It Was Me" Thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

What we have here is a microcosm of what goes on in the real world. As ATS has gained more popularity, so have the people coming along, ganging up on those who would speak out, and effectively shutting them down. Just the same way it is in real life when you see someone or something different than what you are told is the norm. This is why the powers of the world really just need to sit back and let us do all the work when it comes to keeping the planet in line. ATS is not really different in that guise, that the thread creators who often put out "fringe" theories or come up with unproven ideas as to why things are or a what may have happened are the ones who are constantly ridiculed, whereas the ones that follw the main stream ideas of what we are brainwashed with are the ones that rack up the flags and stars, regardless of whether their response is akin to the flow of conversation. Simply put, no one wants to be ridiculed, no one wants to be made fun of, and as a result, many of the ideas are kept silent. Changing who says what or "my friend said" or "I know someone in the miltary that happens to know" is no different than just saying you saw or you know imo, you're the one who will cop the heat regardless. As a result, we do what we do in our real lives. We sit down, shut up and don't step out of the ant line we are taught to follow. We don't say or do anything that will draw unwanted attention.

Personally I think ATS is about as anonymous as it gets. You don't know me, I don't know you. I could be making everything I say up, I could be telling the absolute truth. So could you. End of the day people seem to forget the motto, which is to deny ignorance, something the world powers are very good at making us not do. So really, why would you or anyone else care as to whether we as a whole believe your story or your experience. In every group you will get the detractors, the proof screamers and generally the ones just here to drag you down for your beliefs. Have an open and bigger mind. If you don't agree, walk away, or intelligently debate why you consider their point of view to be in err. To me, that's what this site is supposed to be about.
Just my 2c...

edit on 27-5-2012 by 74Templar because: typos

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I cannot and will not apologize for what I was trying to get across with my thread. I for one have had to deal with lots of "misunderstandings" in my life, and there were far to many times that I wished that I didn't feel like I was the only one.

Not only did lots of people share their negative opinion, but the thread got moved. For those of you out there that understood the meaning behind the thread, and wish that maybe it would not have turned out the way it did, you are more then welcome to U2U me.

Your anonymity will remain, and there is no fault in someone just looking for someone to listen. I figured that ATS was a place that would appreciate that members that frequent here would also become a community of those that understand as well, considering we share ideas and opinions that most of us cannot share outside of ATS.

There is no amount of moving this thread, or those that oppose that will cause me to change my views on those that need it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You have nothing to apologise for, as you did absolutely nothing wrong. I thought this was a great thread and should not have been moved.

ETA: i was kind of looking for someone to reach out and find out what they may be able to help me with but it seems that it didnt get noticed. Which is fine i'm used to it and i guess all i can do is move on and keep looking for help wherever i can.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join