It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminazi: Bilderberg West Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The following documentary, Illuminazi: Bilderberg West Bohemian Grove by Anthony J Hilder was a result of the 2011 Occupy Bohemian Grove call to action and contains one of the last interviews with former FBI chief Ted Gunderson. With the Bilderberg Group meeting in Virginia next week and the upcoming Bohemian Grove gathering (July 14-28, leading up to the Olympics Opening Ceremony), I thought this might be worth checking out. Please watch and comment. Thank you.

Here's the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Innerlight

Wow, can't believe I haven't seen this yet.

gay sex sacrifice drug and debauch party for the people who usually spend their time commanding our military (like colin powell who spoke there a few years ago).

RIP TED GUNDERSON YOU AND YOUR WORK WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN YOU WERE AN AMERICAN HERO

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

You'd never heard of the Bohemian Grove?!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Well I watched the entire video and think every single person in the video is an insider. I hate to hear that Ted Gunderson died. He was most famous for handling the J.F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe cases.
All I know for certain is something is definitely wrong with the world. That I know that I know. Life is not supposed to be desperation year after year.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

OK Bohemian Grove is CREEPY!

I found out where the whole Molech/Sacrifice thing originated.

In ancient Jerusalem the followers of Molech would sacrifice their children in the fire at the valley of ben Hinnom or Gehenna outside the city. It was a trash pit that burned continuously (often translated as hell in the KJV).

During the 1st siege of Jerusalem more than 1 million Jews were cast into that pit, dead and alive.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Star for the video,thank you.

This whole thing is fishy to say the least.
You know what angers me?That no matter from which point of view we look at the world leaders we see they're rotten (probably that's an understatement) and yet instead of shaping our world to keep people like them isolated we actually grant them power over us (and with that power they shape the world how they want so noone can even touch em).They have thrown so many distractions to keep us busy and that's we do,we stay in our little cage,running endlessly on our small,plastic wheel that they made for us to begin with.

reply to post by emsed1

Creepy indeed.

Check this out:

wiki for minotaur

Aegeus must avert the plague caused by his crime by sending "young men at the same time as the best of unwed girls as a feast" to the Minotaur. Minos required that seven Athenian youths and seven maidens, drawn by lots, be sent every seventh or ninth year (some accounts say every year[12]) to be devoured by the Minotaur.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

OK Bohemian Grove is CREEPY!

I found out where the whole Molech/Sacrifice thing originated.

In ancient Jerusalem the followers of Molech would sacrifice their children in the fire at the valley of ben Hinnom or Gehenna outside the city. It was a trash pit that burned continuously (often translated as hell in the KJV).

During the 1st siege of Jerusalem more than 1 million Jews were cast into that pit, dead and alive.

A musician friend of mine was hired for a gig at bohemian grove. We talked about it a lot and watched documentaries and he swore he'd tell me all about it.

His phone was off the whole weekend and all I've heard about it is "It's really weird". There are times when secrecy is good because he protects his life and career with this secret now. If he talked about it, people would stop hiring him all over the country.

As David Gergen put it: "You had a certain understanding when you went in there".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'd say at the point that someone as high up as the former head of the FBI (Ted Gunderson) flat out says all those cases he talks about in the video were murder well they were murder.

Good find with this video S&F....
edit on 31-5-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I dont think Ron Paul will get an invite to THE GROVE any time soon. Anyone know if Romney has been there lately? If he has well there is your next Pres.
edit on 31-5-2012 by scratcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I don't know if this is quite on topic but I was wondering if anyone knows of any info regarding the Bilderger meeting going on in Virginia right now? I haven't been able to find anything on it. I've been curious about what might go down this time around.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

I bet Alex Jones has something at Infowars or Prisonplanet.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thanks...I've been reading all the stories on the links. Very informative, interesting and a little infuriating as well. I guess I should have thought to check out Info Wars but it just didn't enter my mind. I don't visit IW a whole lot.

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Charlie Skelton had the best bilderberg coverage from this years event.

What are some other creatize variations on the illuminati name? Illuminaughty, ill-uminati, etc...

top topics

join