It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Collision: NASA Press Conference To Predict Major Cosmic Event To Affect Our Entire Galaxy An

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ngchunter

From here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aha, donny gilson, well that would explain the nonsense. It's definitely just NGC 246 (aka the skull nebula), I figured that much out just by astrometry of the image itself. To OP, Donny is a habitual liar.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Can they reschedule the collision?

I have to be at home that day between 8:00 and noon. They're installing cable tv and it's a real bitrch to cancel then reschedule again.

Just askin' is all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

another name for this would be tychos or tythus. something like that. suposed to be this huge planet very far out from the sun

im replying to a thread on page 1
edit on 29/5/2012 by SpaceBoy97 because: reason for reply

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I call bs on this one from Beforetisnews side.... Unless ofcourse you can provide better links to Nasa where this is mentioned than BIN has. All their links are dead or misleading.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Might not be from NASA but at least it's being produced as a possibility

And your going to believe a story by these people, in fact let's look at a few of their stories shall we...

Icon "Big Tex" Gets Chemtrailed

and the picture

______beforeitsnews/story/2173/312/Icon_Big_Tex_Gets_Chemtrailed.html

Chemtrails really....

And now this...

Nibiru System In Full Color As Seen By A Passenger On-Board A Commercial Aircraft over Melbourne, Australia May 28.2012 Exclusive

______beforeitsnews/story/2190/213/Nibiru_System_In_Full_Color_As_Seen_By_A_Passenger_On-Board_A_Commercial_Aircraft_over_Melbourne,_Austral ia_May_28.2012_Exclusive.html

Really this is your source......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It is posters like #1 that make the whole investigation of UFOs a joke, people who can't even identify Venus and can call it a UFO or some nebulae - Planet X. Yes B4isnews is BS. I'm sorry that again believers put dirt on the topic - there are some with a brain and who make real investgation on the phenomenon and it excludes any Planet X stories.

I've studided astronomy which is the lesser of Astrophysics which is the more advanced study and I've been able to identify all objects on the sky, I've never seen any UFOs, However, a relative who's worked in Africa as a doctor told me he's seen a UFO landed/crashed surrounded by military who told him 'You see nothing here' when he clearly sees there is some strange object there.

I think there is more than just countries espionage with drones on that, though the topic is ridiculed partially and unintentionally by believers,

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At least the 7th, or maybe 8th, who knows 9th age of civilization. Will get to see one heck of a show.

Remind me to place a time capsule with this ever important info from NASA for those humans??? single celled amoeba??? Vetibrate??? what ever it may be I'm sure there gonna wanna get good seats to watch this one.

Agreed OP what a crock of crap, so many other press conferences we all await, and what do we get?

More Fluff!!!

SaneThinking

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_AlienWho cares and how does it help, effect or involve us now?. Don't they have better things to spend OUR money on other than to wager bets on which millennium this might happen in?

well .. ACTUALLY.. according to Brian Greene and other leading quantum-physicists.. TIME as we know it, does not even exist, and that very soon, if the "singularity" does occur circa 2045, and we, or a faction of our race does merge with machines, and quantum computers, then our first-person experience of linear time will soon evolve into one of non-linear time... thus this very galactic-collision is not happening "in 3 billion years" but is actually happening right.. um.. NOW.. and any information we can glean about it.. the better.

This may sound like fiction to you, but whether you like it or not, it's implications are gigantic.
However, I understand, that being used to such a linear-time experience, as we've been living in our entire lives.. would be a hurdle to imagine being without.

all the top level physicists are saying this... that a construct of our human brains at this stage of our development as intelligent beings.

Considering this...I suggest that it's important that we know about our galaxy colliding with another galaxy... now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join