It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Just Jumped The Shark In Syria - You Can Be Part Of The Payback

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I tried that meditation thing, not really a thing I usually do but it was interesting. Tried giving our leaders some positive support, but the free energy issue came across as a major block to progress.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Those events are sickening Syria is the latest target of western morality but American troops massacared an raped iinocent civilians in Veitnam also regualary ger arrested for rapes in Japan ect Recently an American soldier went postal in Afghanistan an killed women an children in there homes an set there bodys on fire.Should we expell all American diplomats from UK an America in retaliation?How many civilians died because of our invasion of Iraq conservative estimates one hundred thousand realistic estimates closer to 3 qtrs of a million..Im not condoneing thease atrocitys in Syria but our goverments hands are also drenched in blood...Goverments govern ie control..An use violence or the fear of violence to control it minions or citizens livestock.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I grew up in the sixties meditation doest work in trying to change goverments agendas .I remember thousands of Hippys surrounding the pentagon an holding hands an meditating chanting trying to elivate the pentagon an end the WAR in Veitnam. It didnt work.The pentegon didnt move an the war continued into the mid seventys.The only people whom moved the pentagon crashed an airplane into it.An all they acheived was an invasion an wars in Afghanistan and Iraq violence begats violence

<< 1   >>

join