It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is An Interesting Opinion About ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I normally don't post anything from youtube...but the first part of this interview holds some interesting thoughts about ATS...and I am curious what my fellow members think about it!

I know it is nothing really too new...and the accusations have been made a million time here...but do any of them hold water?

Not really too sure who this guy is...and haven't researched him at all...but someone must think he is important enough to interview!

ETA: Okay found a little about him...

John Lear, a captain for a major US Airline has flown over 160 different types of aircraft in over 50 different countries. He holds 17 world speed record in the Lear Jet and is the only pilot ever to hold every airline certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration. Mr. Lear has flown missions worldwide for the CIA and other government agencies. A former Nevada State Senator candidate, he is the son of William P. Lear, designer of the Lear Jet executive airplane, the 8-track stereo, and founder of Lear Siegler Corporation. Lear became interested in the subject of UFO's 13 months ago after talking with United States Air Force Personnel who had witnessed a UFO landing at Bentwaters AFB, near London, England, and three small aliens walking up to the Wing Commander.

www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 27-5-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You may find this interesting:
Index of John Lear's Threads on ATS

Springer's explanation as to why Lear left ATS:
Why Is Lear...

Happy reading to you

J

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Anyone perpetuating the hologram theory of 9-11 is either intentionally lying to you for the sake of their own profit, or are just an idiot.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
Anyone perpetuating the hologram theory of 9-11 is either intentionally lying to you for the sake of their own profit, or are just an idiot.

How incredibly closed minded of you! You speak with such conviction as to imply that you are privy to information that the rest of us are not! Is this the case? If so, enlighten us please! To try and totally shut down a train of thought seems at best suspect in my view!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This thread may be closed soon, as ATS have had a fair few "what happened to John Lear" threads.

Its my understanding there was a dispute as to whether John had manufactured false posts from other members, there was a big enquiry and it turns out the comments weren't false, ATS say John chose to leave after that, John says he got the boot... I guess well never know lol.

On a side note, that websites pretty brill, we recently lost the other admin of the livingmoon: Zorgon.

You can catch their work on the pegasus forum, although it prompts you to sign up for the "good stuff" its exclusive membership only I guess, I got rejected lol

edit on 27-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

To be fair, I was taken in by the hologram thing at first, now I'm more educated I know 2 plains did hit the twin towers, but its my beliefe an un manned drone hit the pentagon... WTC7 had a few little fires, then was domolished, just like its 2 big brothers.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by ajay59

To be fair, I was taken in by the hologram thing at first, now I'm more educated I know 2 plains did hit the twin towers, but its my beliefe an un manned drone hit the pentagon... WTC7 had a few little fires, then was domolished, just like its 2 big brothers.

I will not state my view of the facts on the 9/11 attacks at this time as I will not be finished processing all of the information for some time, barring the discovery of undeniable evidence! I am however aware of the possibility of projecting a hologram over a solid object striking the towers.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

A fair comment. Indeed the government do have the technology to produce such an illusion, however, how would you account for the plane shaped whole in the towers? Also, Cheney ordered NOT to shoot the plains down.... Hence me thinking there were in fact, planes.

Still an inside job all the same, happy hunting!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by stanguilles7

How incredibly closed minded of you! You speak with such conviction as to imply that you are privy to information that the rest of us are not! Is this the case? If so, enlighten us please! To try and totally shut down a train of thought seems at best suspect in my view!

He's not really close minded, just experienced. Anyone who says, "Who is John Lear/" is not experienced. We've been discussing and dealing with John Lear for a decade here. This happens quite often. Someone new and naive shows up and says, "How about that Billy Meier!" or "Wow! Have you heard of Stephen Greer?" There's kind of a collective sigh of, "Oh, no. Here we go again." because yes, dearheart, we've heard of these fine people before, discussed them extensively, and managed to come to some conclusions. Perhaps our reactions are not gentle enough for readers still starry-eyed in wonder at the revelations of these charlatans, but please believe it's because we've been through this dozens of times. Perhaps it's the nature of forums and threads where information scrolls into oblivion, but it would be REALLY NICE if people would do a little research into what we have found out before waxing eloquent on the same tired old hoaxes we've dealt with before.

I don't know where you've been before, but you just got to ATS (unless you've been lurking or have had other accounts). I strongly suggest you avail yourself of the extensive information that has been accummulated about John here on ATS, if not elsewhere. Learn what John believes, or what he SAYS he believes, then come back here and lecture us all on what we ought to believe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Trust me when I tell you, I have been around for quite some time! Anyone with a modicum of intellect can see that there is not enough explicit information as well as too much disinformation on the subject to draw an immediate conclusion! Some on this site as well as a few others do tend to emit the sense that they are truly in the know about the subject at hand as well as several others. Arrogance abounds whether unfounded or not and to be honest, is quite vulgar to me!

top topics

join