It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

lol!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the plot thickens.

I enjoy this dialog. Its obvious there are many lies about freemasonry. I heard Masons love the attention, and dont mind the exposure---but it MUST BE TRUE. Am I wrong?

Brothers--while you are out being so phylanthripic-helping your fellow men or whatever--what say you on the looting of the economy in America since 9-11? What about illegal wars? How bout Child Trafficking?

Do your Lodges give a # about property rights and the Globalization of sovereign Nations? I feel that the Churches, including Masonry, have abandoned their fellow man here. The only explanation is that the Lodge (the Church) is in on it.

--OR IS FREEMASONRY A COMMUNISTIC COLLECTIVE WITH A STRICT DOCTRINE WITHIN AN ALIGNED GLOBAL CONSPIRACY?

Is it just ME? Does it seem that religious collectivist doctrine is anti-sovereign?

YES, I mean Masonry as a religion.

WHERE are the Churches? WHERE are these "Shepherds of Men" that propose to be so helpful?

ALL COUPED UP IN THEIR IVORY TOWERS?

Which is it?

IT CANT BE BOTH.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
Brothers--while you are out being so phylanthripic-helping your fellow men or whatever--what say you on the looting of the economy in America since 9-11? What about illegal wars? How bout Child Trafficking?

Masonry is a fraternity, not a political action group. It is not structured in a way that would enable it to make proclaimations one way or another on any of those topics. Indivdual Masons (as men) can voice their opinions but there is not central authority that can do so on behalf of all of the Fraternity.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yes, this is the point. A collective of people-with political power (dont jive me, my research has shown that the Lodge is above the State) like the Lodge will absorb the individual into the church--and thats it. A fraternity of people that follow a doctrine that captures the mind, body, and soul (dont tell me otherwise) is NOT helpful to our Society and dare I say--endangers it.

It sounds a lot like the Catholic Church,and its about as occult.

Eitherway-once you are part of the Fraternity, you CANNOT be called FREE MASON--this is Logic.

You arent free--you are part of a church with a strict doctrine.
You cannot travel and work here or their at will--YOU GO WHERE THE LODGE (UNION) --or FedGov has work bid FOR you.

Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
Yes, this is the point. A collective of people-with political power (dont jive me, my research has shown that the Lodge is above the State) like the Lodge...

As a 501 not-for-profit you can not get involved in politics without loosing this tax-exempt status.

A fraternity of people that follow a doctrine that captures the mind, body, and soul...

How do you capture someone's soul? With one of those things from Ghostbusters?

You cannot travel and work here or their at will--YOU GO WHERE THE LODGE (UNION) --or FedGov has work bid FOR you.

Huh? I have owned my own businesses (prior to becoming a Mason) which I sold and now work at a job that I looked for, not someone saying, 'You need to work there.'

Am I wrong?

Yeah, pretty much.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

Freemasonry has not looted money. All money we raise is legal. Freemasonry has no say on the wars.

Freemasonry has worked with the Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Lodges/Grand Lodges do not dabble into politics or religion. They stay neutral.

Freemasonry is not a church, nor a religion at that.

Your line of thinking is very irrational and illogical.

reply to post by rainbowbear

The Lodge is not "above the state". If you have research, post it. In fact, the 1st degree charge says that one must be a good citizen and never seek to subvert a government and to obey the laws of the land. The Lodge is not a place to discuss politics and such actions would result in expulsions.

Eitherway-once you are part of the Fraternity, you CANNOT be called FREE MASON--this is Logic.

This is the antithesis of logic.

Yeah, that's not how Freemasonry works.

Am I wrong?

Yes. You put far too much power and reach into the Lodge.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

In that case then I was promoted to Tyler on Monday 17th Sept after serving as WM in 2010 and IPM last year, I received my collar and the large pointy thing for seeing of cowans and eavesdroppers !

I s'pose I should also know something !

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I have undeniable proof that I know a high level mason. In fact, this is the mason of masons!

His name is Widow's Son. He's at the top of the chain of the Masons. And he....might actually be a she....

Nope you are quite wrong, now here is our Grand Master known as Masonic The Hedgehog !

Grand Master

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

The pyramid is not a masonic symbol. I haven't found any masonic symbols on any money.

Then you're not looking. The compass and square is right there printed in plain symbols.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Because you're obsessed, you're going to see what you need to see to justify your beliefs. Reality on the other hand...

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I only just noticed that you got banned Bro. getreadyalready.
What a drag!
reply to post by GreatOwl

The problem with the "supposed" square and compass on the US Dollar is that the square doesn't form a ninety degree angle at all. This is not a trivial point.
edit on 22-9-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of Brothers on this site. I'm an EA and have been one for about 6 months now. I think my lodge is stalling on the FC degree because opening the lodge with me around is much quicker!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MBMASON

Greetings and welcome to ATS from an Idaho Brother.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is appalling yet comical how some anti-Masonic people spew all these so-called "facts" who we are and what we really do. Sometimes I can't believe some of the things I read about what some believe to be true about our beautiful Fraternity. It leaves me to wander if the anti-Masonic people grew up in their childhood believing the lies and untruths concerning Freemasonry. Or is it that they knew of someone who may have had a bad experience with a Lodge. Some have these preconceived ideals on what Freemasonry may be but never really took the time to do research.

What is SO appalling is that some say they "know for a fact" that Freemansonry is _________ (fill in the blank) because they have researched it or looked it up. From what sources I wander? Who is the author from whom's book you read? Does the anti-Masonic community not know that I would say 85-90% of the things on the net concerning our Fraternity is halftruths, untruths, misunderstanding or flat out lies? Do they not know that MOST of the assaults on Freemasonry has NO credibility and that 9 times out of 10 the authors repeat and rewrite on old lies, hoaxes, and someones imagination?

Here's the thing. We as a Freemason Community know where your repeated untruths originated. Do YOU anti-Masonic community? We only ask if YOU know where it originated so that we may correct you on some things or even educate you on the matter so that you may know the truth

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join