Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

It seems to me that people are going to deify whichever "God(s)" they choose to with the Sun because it's such an important symbol to man. Are you aware that Christ himself can be taken as a symbol for the Sun?

Good point. Christianity *is* a sun cult.....which makes the Christians posting here denouncing sun worship rather ridiculous.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We are meant to worship the Creator and not the creation. The sun as an object to be worshiped has been commandeered by Satan who tries to take the place of Jesus in peoples minds, the true light of the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
We are meant to worship the Creator and not the creation. The sun as an object to be worshiped has been commandeered by Satan who tries to take the place of Jesus in peoples minds, the true light of the world.

Is there anything you beleive is not Satan?

You remind me of Bobby Bouche's mom in the Waterboy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

'Love' would be a good place to start...
edit on 4-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by W3RLIED2

'Love' would be a good place to start...
edit on 4-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

So everything else that is not love is Satanic?

I'm just trying to figure this out.
edit on 4-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There are your ordinary Masons, and then there is an even more secret hierarchy of Masons. The rank and file Masons know nothing of this elite group, and will naturally deny its existence. There a dozen of these elite Masons worldwide, and no more than three of them are ever allowed to be in the same location at once. It is a lifetime appointment, and only death or extreme illness allows for its ranks to change. It is sometimes called "The Circle of 12 Lions of Judah," or "Circle of 12," but that is not its real name.

The elite Masons have access to only three existing and widely separated copies of The Cryptoscripture of Hiram Abiff which includes the most hidden teachings of Solomon and Hiram, rescued from the destruction of the Library of Alexandria, and including those involved with the control of natural and otherworldly forces and entities, obscure practices such as telepathy and precognition, spiritual and physical resurrection (as practiced by the necromancer Jesus), and other powerful means of manipulating and controlling reality.

As you can imagine, when dealing with something so potentially dangerous extreme caution and secrecy is needed and the knowledge held by the group can be used only rarely. The last time they directly intervened in world affairs was during World War II, when Hitler sought to assemble his own Cryptoscripture from original text fragments hidden in Egypt and Tibet. Weather manipulation was used to stop the Wehrmacht in Russia, and partial secrets concerning the nature of matter and consciousness were provided to the Americans to help them build the atomic bomb.

Although it is only a rumor, the group is now said to be preparing for a potentially great, world-threatening calamity which is rapidly approaching. How or if they will intervene is unknown at this point. They may or may not be following a grander Plan, however, the symbolism would seem to suggest it.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

And how is it that you became the 13th person in the world to know this?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

I've already said far too much. And if I told you, it would put many lives in danger, including your own. Suffice it to say that the Circle of 12 is made up of real people who don't live in a vacuum.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I wonder if it's like a comic book when mega occultists get together. I bet they have like psychic bodyguards. Dudes with Crowley wands and some Tibetan with a staff.

I bet the illuminati you speak of have their ancient text scanned as a pdf file by now.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

I bet the illuminati you speak of have their ancient text scanned as a pdf file by now.

From what I understand, it has somehow been made lenticular (like a 3-D image?) so that one person can't read it or get truthful information from it alone. I don't know how that would work. Light is shown on it, creating intertwining shadows? Who was an expert at optics? Issac Newton, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The rank and file Masons know nothing of this elite group, and will naturally deny its existence.

And yet you do? It alludes us "rank and file", but yet you have somehow figured it out. Do you not find that a bit arrogant?

I have my doubts that you can even give me an accurate description of the hierarchy and degree structure of Freemasonry.

There a dozen of these elite Masons worldwide, and no more than three of them are ever allowed to be in the same location at once.

And pray tell who are these "elites"?

What is your source of all of this?

I've already said far too much. And if I told you, it would put many lives in danger, including your own. Suffice it to say that the Circle of 12 is made up of real people who don't live in a vacuum.

And the good ol' dodge of the non-Mason. It's too dangerous to say more. If they were an all powerful group, do you not think they would figure out how this information was leaked?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
edit on 4-6-2012 by dayve because: yadayadah

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

Dude, please tell me you are joking here.

Please.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'd love to believe it. I really would. I'm a kid at heart, and I'd love to believe there is some league of extraordinary gentlemen, or avengers, or assassins group out there meddling in world affairs using ancient knowledge. If they were Masons, that would be even better, because then I would know they were also honorable men.

But, it is a fantasy. Why should we believe what you say is remotely possible? Why should we believe you actually have this knowledge? Why would anyone's life be in danger from leaking this information? Personally, I feel pretty invincible, so I would gladly accept the risk you speak of to get more information. Feel free to tell me as much as you want either publicly or privately, and I will assume all the risks associated with it. Since I am a Mason, and already sworn to uphold the secrets, it is safe to tell me.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmm, I wonder how many pages of books, quotes, documents, letters and a myriad of other revealing evidence it would take for Masons to admit that possibly, while Freemasonry is on the large part as positive and innocent as Masons here say it is, it has been infiltrated by people who you'd hate just as much as "anti-Masons" do (flawed term by the way, is it implying an individual is opposed to the organization and the people or the ideology or the history? you can't group everyone with queries all in box if you see what I mean) and perhaps these people approach some of your seemingly innocent brother Masons and convince them via promises of power and wealth to partake in that which a regular peace and liberty loving Mason would categorically object to.

In answer to the question I posed myself at the start, I'd say from reading this thread (great stuff by the way, lots of passion on both "sides" I'm bloody loving it) it appears to be subjective (of course). Some of you have clearly wondered yourself and to deny it would be self-deception. Some of you have probably seen or heard some things that REALLY had you thinking, but eventually you turned to the conclusion (as has been stated) why should I care and how does this really affect me and why should I change my world view because of this? It's alright, every single human being is guilty of a similar mindset on various respective points. So for some of you I guess it'd take 20 pages of the right documentation, some of you 50, some you 500, hell if you're hardcore it'd take thousands of pages before any of it changed your mind about anything. But hey, have fun refuting everything (usually seemingly with the response of "this is not the case because by virtue of being a low-level Mason I am automatically more knowledgeable and I say this is the case"). The rest of us see a sinister pattern that emerges. Does our refusal to accept that all the evidence is false by default make us guilty? Does it make the most secure of you just a little bit uneasy? Maybe not, who knows.. I don't actually care that much. Sorry to get all Derren Brown on ya and shizz but lets be honest if I took the hostile approach of calling you lucifer worshipping buggers (stop censoring swear words dammit, I'm tired of using upper class English words) you'd hate me even more. If Freemasonry is so enlightening and improves you as a person, why aren't Freemasons knocking at my door spreading the good news? Or at least have a successful TV channel or something. I'll leave you to answer that question.
edit on 5-6-2012 by MagnaCarta19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnaCarta19

I wonder how many pages of books, quotes, documents, letters and a myriad of other revealing evidence it would take for Masons to admit that possibly, while Freemasonry is on the large part as positive and innocent as Masons here say it is, it has been infiltrated by people who you'd hate just as much as "anti-Masons" do

First off, one would have to define "infiltrated." I've used this analogy 1000 times, but if 12 Math professors from 12 different Universities get together and create a crime syndicate, does it automatically mean the Universities are "infiltrated?" Or, does it mean all other Math professors are unknowingly part of the scheme? Should we dedicate a million websites, books, investigations, and publications to shutting down the institutions responsible, and banning the teaching of mathematics?

Of course not, all it means is 12 bad guys have something in common.

The exceptions do not define the entire group. If there are an elite group of 12 that happen to be Masons, then they are just criminal anomalies, they are not infiltrators, and they are not some secret group at the top that we all unknowingly support.

Every dime spent through Masonry is accounted for. There are tax returns, there are meeting minutes, there are checks and balances. Many of us know Grand Masters and Grand Secretaries, and there terms are limited in duration and someone replaces them.

What you, and some of the others propose is just not logistically possible, and Masons know this, and that is why Masons scoff at the very notion.

Even if the elite group of Illuminati, or Council of 12, or Avengers exist, it has nothing to do with Masonry any more than it might have to do with being in the Chamber of Commerce together, or being in the same Bowling League, or wearing the same brand of pants. They would just be some criminal anomaly and it would not define the group as a whole, and it would be ridiculous to assume the group participates or supports them voluntarily or involuntarily. When I pay my tuition at the University, I am not involuntarily supporting some Math Professors Black Jack scheme, I am just paying my tuition.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnaCarta19

If Freemasonry is so enlightening and improves you as a person, who aren't Freemasons knocking at my door spreading the good news? Or at least have a successful TV channel or something. I'll leave you to answer that question.

Because we are not Jehovah's Witnesses, LOL! Universities improve people as a person, Gyms improve people as a person, Buddhism improves people as a person, Dentists improve people as a person, Barbers improve people's hair. Have people from any of those areas ever knocked on your door and offered their services?

Masonry is just one of many paths, and it is entirely voluntary, and if we had to convince you to join, then you wouldn't get anything out of it. You only get out what you put in, and that starts with coming to the fraternity of your own free will and accord. We don't recruit, we don't pressure sell.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

But's lets hypothesize. If he were to reveal information like that, would ATS not be a particularly appropriate place to do it (particularly in this thread where he may feel frustrated with the deniers)? And if the nature of the information he cannot reveal is indeed sensitive to the point of endangering someone, in his position would you not choose to withhold it yourself lest the worst is realized?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Ok, you're an interesting guy and I completely understand your position. I've got to run and do something, but when I come back I hope you'll still be interested in why I think your assessment of the situation isn't entirely, in my opinion, right or dare I say perhaps slightly wilfully ignorant. Well I'm gonna post it anyway so if you're not interested tough luck.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Haha, that was more a joke. I understand Masons don't really have the time to be running around neighbourhoods explaining complicated concepts to people who just wanna masturbate and watch TV on a Sunday morning. HOWEVER, in relation to how fascinating and seemingly enlightening regular Freemasonry is.. would you not say it's rather unbalanced that the organization is so in the shadows? I saw a short BBC article about it a coupla months back. THAT'S IT! nothing else on any mainstream channels for a long time other than very occasional conspiracy banter here and there (which also raises the question of why hasn't Freemasonry been more vocal in disproving it?). I'm just saying, a 100% innocent organization doesn't need to be quite so hidden.
edit on 5-6-2012 by MagnaCarta19 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join