It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I meant a very old idea that they shouldn't of went throu with. The Freemasons and Illuminati and the NWO what they were doing around the turn of the millennium . The concept of a pyramid done through subliminals to give an empire to a spy a plant who had a head injury and a scar on his wrist. Play songs and the barcode thing all around the world because God would be able to see. And no one else would.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Dr. Oz is a freemason! Talk to him. HAHA im kidding i wouldnt know, i just imagined that he might be. Him and some other fat dude with a beard who dosnt get headaches, they were on the stage together with deepak chopra. releasing health "secrets".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Network,
There are no "levels" in masonry and as a master mason you well know this,
All men are born equal and we strive to become better men, Brother or Profane (That term always makes me smile). It is what you carry in your heart that counts.
TMIW

PEACE,
RK

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

He was definitely kidding.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent
reply to post by network dude

Network,
There are no "levels" in masonry and as a master mason you well know this,
All men are born equal and we strive to become better men, Brother or Profane (That term always makes me smile). It is what you carry in your heart that counts.
TMIW

PEACE,
RK

Just wanna say that was amazing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I know several Masons and they're all good people. Unfortunately, there are those who would take people like Kissinger and paint the whole canvas red.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
I know several Masons and they're all good people. Unfortunately, there are those who would take people like Kissinger and paint the whole canvas red.

Kissinger is not a Mason. It seems to be a very common trait among anti-Masons to list famous people that they don't like, and then just call them "Masons". Usually, they attach "33rd degree" to it as well.

I've seen them post these "lists of Masons" time after time on here. If a list has 30 names, usually only 4 or 5 of them are actually Masons.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Yeah, it was one of those lists that I saw his name on. I apologize, as I said, most are good people. I did not mean to offend.

The bottom line is that there are people who are naturally parasitic in nature who will ascend to the top of every organisation, whether it be the Government, the Fed, the Catholic Church, AMORC, the Boy Scouts, DeMolay, whatever. This does not make the whole organisation bad. It just makes that person bad.
edit on 1-6-2012 by albertabound because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
This should be quick and easy. There are several very knowledgeable people here in the SS forum these days. We are learning that the low level masons here are just not bright enough to know the True secrets. We just don't know what really goes on at the top. I can accept that.......if. If any one of you who claim mental superiority can point me to ONE high level mason whom I can talk to.

Surely they exist! They have been whispering in the ear of the anti mason for years it seems. They share the deepest and darkest secrets with non members by the dozens, but fail to let their brother in on the secrets.

So all you need to do is provide a name of a living breathing high level mason who is in possession of the secret knowledge that you as a well informed anti-mason obviously have.

Have a chat with the current or previous Jesuit Generals (Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Adolfo Nicolas)

If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top, head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus are one and the same person!
James Parton (1855), as quoted in M. F. Cusack, The Black Pope (London: Marshall, Russell & Co., 1896): 76.

The truth is, the Jesuits of Rome have perfected Freemasonry to be their most magnificent and effective tool, accomplishing their purposes among Protestants.
John Daniel, The Grand Design Exposed (Middleton, Idaho: CHJ Publishing, 1999): 302.

“P-2 Masonry” (John Daniel, author of the book, “The Grand Design Exposed”; 1999; Page 169): “There is a Masonic Propaganda group, number two…known as the ‘P-2 Club’, with its headquarters being in Rome. …The P-2 Club is a propaganda society of the world’s elite which includes high-ranking Roman Catholic prelates and, of course, Jesuits.”

(I.A. Sadler, author of the book “Mystery, Babylon the Great”; 2003; Pages 175-181): “Freemasonry is another branch of the Babylonian Mysteries, which has survived under different names from the time of the fall of open pagan worship in the 5th century. …Freemasonry is just as ripe for manipulation by the JESUITS and the CHURCH OF ROME, that it may be used for the purposes of ROME, as any Protestant denomination. [Ed.: Freemasonry has been manipulated by the Jesuits for many decades.] …In Britain and the USA, Freemasonry appears as a ‘Christian’ organization. However, this is a most dangerous pretense, for the true god of Freemasonry is Lucifer, who is Satan appearing as an angel of light. …Both Freemasonry and the CHURCH OF ROME [Ed.: at their highest levels] worship the same god… Masonic ceremonies implicitly deny the sufficiency of Scripture. …[Ed.: Freemasonry] is particularly strong in many Baptist churches in the USA… Those in the lower levels of Freemasonry know nothing about the higher and even more secretive degrees.”

It is curious to note too that most of the bodies which work these, such as the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, the Rite of Avignon, the Order of the Temple, Fessler's Rite, the "Grand Council of the Emperors of the East and West—"Sovereign Prince Masons," etc., etc., are nearly all the offspring of the sons of Ignatius Loyola. The Baron Hundt, Chevalier Ramsay, Tschoudy, Zinnendorf, and numerous others who founded the grades in these rites, worked under instructions from the General of the Jesuits. The nest where these high degrees were hatched, and no Masonic rite is free from their baleful influence more or less, was the Jesuit College of Clermont at Paris.
Helena Blavatsky 32 degree co-mason, Isis Unveiled (Los Angeles, CA: The Theosophy Company, 1968): 390.

J. E. C. Shepherd (Canadian historian), The Babington Plot: Jesuit Intrigue in Elizabethan England (Toronto, Canada: Wittenburg Publications): 12:
Between 1555 and 1931 the Society of Jesus was expelled from at least 83 countries, city states and cities, for engaging in political intrigue and subversion plots against the welfare of the State, according to the records of a Jesuit priest of repute…Practically every instance of expulsion was for political intrigue, political infiltration, political subversion, and inciting to political insurrection.

Jesuit Giulio Cesare Cordara:

...nearly all the Kings and Sovereigns of Europe had only Jesuits as directors of their consciences, so that the whole of Europe appeared to be governed by Jesuits only.
As quoted in E. Boyd Barrett, The Jesuit Enigma (New York: Boni and Liveright, 1927): 209.

Hector Macpherson, The Jesuits in History (Edinburgh: Macniven and Wallace, 1914): 126:
They [i.e., the Jesuits] have so constantly mixed themselves up in court and state intrigues that they must, in justice, be reproached with striving after world dominion. They cost kings their lives, not on the scaffold, but by assassination, and equally hurtful as the society of Illuminati;

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Moreover, the Pope has thousands of secret agents worldwide. They include Jesuits, the Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, and others. The Vatican’s Intelligence Service and its field resources are second to none. source: Dave Hunt A Woman Rides the Beast (Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 1994): 87.

There is considerable analogy between Masonic and Jesuitic degrees; and the Jesuits also tread down the shoe and bare the knee, because Ignatius Loyola thus presented himself at Rome and asked for the confirmation of the order. source: Charles Heckethorn, (1900), as quoted in Lady Queensborough, Occult Theocrasy (South Pasadena, California: Emissary Publications, 1980): 313.

Good luck trying to get anything out of those who actually have inside knowledge as they keep certain oaths as shown by this former 32 degree freemason:

I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver, but will unhesitatingly obey each and every command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope… I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and the wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus. source: Edwin A. Sherman, The Engineer Corps of Hell; or Rome’s Sapper’s and Miners, Private Subscription, 1883, pp. 118-124.

When they say the poison cup they really mean it...ala ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and his demise after revealing the connections
edit on 2-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
You realize I've already commented on some of those "quotes". Fact remains there is no single authority over all of Freemasonry. You can say there is all day long, but its not true. Good luck proving a lie.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
You realize I've already commented on some of those "quotes". Fact remains there is no single authority over all of Freemasonry. You can say there is all day long, but its not true. Good luck proving a lie.

You commented on a couple....and they were laughable dismissing two because you didn't agree there was a Jesuit influence or control that you are aware of (but providing no evidence other than you don't agree). You dismissed John Daniel's comments simply because you live 20 miles from where his book was published, what does that mean, someone would have shouted the truth to you over the fence?

Now you have to contend with more quotes from him this time on P2 Freemasonry as well.

Then you dismissed the words of one of the most influential occultist ever, Blavatsky, simply because she is a female.

I am saying that your rebuttal is not just insufficient but non-existent. I added even more quotes that you can contend with from historians, Jesuits, and other writers.

It is a good thing you don't know anything about the Jesuits in Freemasonry....it means you haven't been invited into their inner circle of trust and considering the character of the Jesuits, that makes you a good person.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

You can't disprove a negative.

I didn't dismiss Mr. Daniel due to the proximity. I dismissed it because it was awrong.

P2 was as irregular and clandestine as you can get. Nothing that they did is indicative of anything remotely to Freemasonry. Quotes about them is irrelevant.

Blavatsky is woman, has said she never went through anything remotely close to regular Freemasonry, and again has said nothing relevant about Freemasonry.

It is a good thing you don't know anything about the Jesuits in Freemasonry....it means you haven't been invited into their inner circle of trust and considering the character of the Jesuits, that makes you a good person.

Like you would know.

I'll take a look at each quote and verify them.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

1st quote: No, each Grand Lodge is sovereign and independent. The various appendant/concordant bodies are not superior to the Grand Lodge, but in fact rely on them for permission to operate within their jurisdiction. Each appendant/concordant boy has their own leadership structure, but none of them exercise complete control over every Mason worldwide.

There is nothing truthful or relevant in the 2nd quote. The 3rd quote is completely incorrect as it is called P2, not the "P-2 Club". They originally belonged to the Grand Orient of Italy (who wasn't recognized until the 90s), but in the mid-70s P2's charter was withdrawn due to corruption. As I said before, nothing about P2 should be considered Masonic.

The 4th quote gave an opinion, not fact.

Those in the lower levels of Freemasonry know nothing about the higher and even more secretive degrees.”

Yeah, and some non-Mason is lower than "lower levels of Freeamasonry". The extreme arrogance of anti-Masons is laughable.

I've given my opinion on Blavatsky. The other quotes are not pertinent to Freemasonry.

The 1st quote is irrelevant to Masonry.

The 2nd quote is an opinion only.

A former 32nd degree Freemason? Well that puts me in my place. [/sarc] That obligation is not Masonic.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I have put the quotes up there....if the rest of the viewers want to go through them that is fine. The topic of Freemasonry is not that particularly important to me. I believe that 98-99% of Freemasons are just normal typical people with no sinister agenda. The research I have conducted suggests that the body though is by in large used as cover for a very few to conduct their own agendas and as a kind of recruiting tool into other secretive orders for those whose character may fit the bill.

My purpose for being on this forum is to warn of the soon great deception of Satan when he counterfeit's the second coming of Jesus and asks for governments all around the world institute civil legislation against the 4th commandment of God (keeping of the Sabbath/Saturday) in favor of Sunday instead. I know some aspects of freemasonry are related to this with various people having connections with groups like the World Council of Church helping to smooth of this process to pre-prepare nations to be accepting of this legislation. Just like the Patriot Act legislation was already prepared before Sept 11th attacks.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by KSigMason

I have put the quotes up there....if the rest of the viewers want to go through them that is fine. The topic of Freemasonry is not that particularly important to me. I believe that 98-99% of Freemasons are just normal typical people with no sinister agenda. The research I have conducted suggests that the body though is by in large used as cover for a very few to conduct their own agendas and as a kind of recruiting tool into other secretive orders for those whose character may fit the bill.

My purpose for being on this forum is to warn of the soon great deception of Satan when he counterfeit's the second coming of Jesus and asks for governments all around the world institute civil legislation against the 4th commandment of God (keeping of the Sabbath/Saturday) in favor of Sunday instead. I know some aspects of freemasonry are related to this with various people having connections with groups like the World Council of Church helping to smooth of this process to pre-prepare nations to be accepting of this legislation. Just like the Patriot Act legislation was already prepared before Sept 11th attacks.

Something I never understood about the conspiracy community is that somehow the Sun is a bad thing. I have been guilty of pointing something in christianity out as "sun worship". It's a pretty cool thing and without having to fabricate some symbol of the power of god and his creation, there's are giant symbols in the sky that actually effect every human on earth.

I do know that Saturday is primarily the day of black mass as it is the day of Saturn, god of chaos. I can't see any organized Christian church allowing this to happen. I mean they could try to say it (hypothetically) but people would probably still just carry on every sunday.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

I will refer you on to my currently 10 page thread covering basically ever aspect of the issue and all the points you raised here Veneration of the Pagan Sun god in the Beasts Mark versus God's Mark and Seal

It is an extremely important topic and it will become the dividing issue during the tribulation period that will properly sort of God's true commandment keeping people from those whose allegiance will be to man's laws alone.

From what you have written in your thread I suggest you have a very thorough look of at least the first 8 pages of the thread because it seems you have things around the opposite way at the moment.

Clue, the supreme deity in most variations of pagan religion takes on for themselves the symbol of the Sun. In occult teaching this being is Satan/Lucifer. The Sabbath is actually a designating sign that your allegiance is to the Creator and not to the pagan sun god (through vicarious veneration through Sunday worship). The whole topic has massive connotations of the role the catholic church has played in all this. That is why I bring up the Jesuit influence here because this guys are working towards destroying protestantism and hoping to restore the papacy to the kind of supreme command they had during the dark ages (where the killed hundreds of millions of people who questioned them).

Most of all these secret societies have been set up by the Jesuits to carry out these aims. Freemasonry for them is really not much more than a recruiting tool.
edit on 3-6-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It seems to me that people are going to deify whichever "God(s)" they choose to with the Sun because it's such an important symbol to man. Are you aware that Christ himself can be taken as a symbol for the Sun?

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12

John 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

"The solar orb, like the nature of man, was divided by the ancient sages into three separate bodies. According to the mystics, there are three suns in each solar system, analogous to the three centers of life in each individual constitution. These are called three lights: the spiritual sun, the intellectual or soular sun, and the material sun (now symbolized in Freemasonry by three candles). The spiritual sun manifests the power of God the Father; the soular sun radiates the life of God the Son; and the material sun is the vehicle of manifestation for God the Holy Spirit. Man's nature was divided by the mystics into three distinct parts: spirit, soul, and body. His physical body was unfolded and vitalized by the material sun; his spiritual nature was illuminated by the spiritual sun; and his intellectual nature was redeemed by the true light of grace--the soular sun. The alignment of these three globes in the heavens was one explanation offered for the peculiar fact that the orbits of the planets are not circular but elliptical."

— Manly P Hall; The Secret Teachings of all Ages

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

It seems to me that people are going to deify whichever "God(s)" they choose to with the Sun because it's such an important symbol to man.

This is very true. The omnipresent and powerful nature of the sun does make it a natural choice to use as a symbol for an omnipotent, ever present God.

Here is an excerpt from Saint Francis of Assisi's "Canticle of Brother Sun":

Praise to You, O Lord our God, for all Your creatures,
especially our dear Brother Sun,
Who is the day through whom You give us light.
fair is he, in splendor radiant,
Of You, Most High, he bears the likeness.

P.S. It is a pity one cannot post the whole chapter by Manly Hall here. It really is fascinating reading.

edit on 3/6/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Freemasonry is so decentralized and with too many different variables to ever be fully controlled by a single entity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join