It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Dear getreadyalready...

why'o'why is it so hard for the anti-mason and non-mason to learn that there is a high level mason? but that such a mason is someone whose values and pieties exceed the comforts of life... meaning his high standards are what make him a high level mason!

The standards are simple... the more he values them and the more he clings to them and never lets them go... the more higher his respect and honor and love becomes!

For me, there is my regards. If I regard something to be of high value and significance... then the more my respect for it becomes great. And in doing so... i find that i myself would be a high level thingy just because.

Luckily for me tho... God has set the values as landmarks. The bible, the people, the cities, the country, the Freemasons, the woman, the child, the widow's son, and more....

What's the fascination with total control and Freemason all about?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't have any money on me , but somebody showed me where the Masonic symbols are hidden. On the very first or last page of NWO forum when this site was created the earliest stuff someone talked about George Washingtons Illuminate. The masons might have rituals and secrets but nothing compared to a NWO or new world order that this country's government put into place.

15 to 20 years feeling like every song is speaking to you start putting pieces together. I read threads of do you think lady gaga is illuminati . In this day and age the Freemasons of today following the governments orders would be skilled tradesmen , musicians, authors, writers , artists. It's so blatantly obvious if you grew up with the same product placement as I have. The barcode thing that I read about in books twelve years ago about revelations.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
I don't have any money on me , but somebody showed me where the Masonic symbols are hidden. On the very first or last page of NWO forum when this site was created the earliest stuff someone talked about George Washingtons Illuminate. The masons might have rituals and secrets but nothing compared to a NWO or new world order that this country's government put into place.

15 to 20 years feeling like every song is speaking to you start putting pieces together. I read threads of do you think lady gaga is illuminati . In this day and age the Freemasons of today following the governments orders would be skilled tradesmen , musicians, authors, writers , artists. It's so blatantly obvious if you grew up with the same product placement as I have. The barcode thing that I read about in books twelve years ago about revelations.

"A chance to begin anew, in a golden land of opportunity and adventure."
edit on 29-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
"A chance to begin anew, in a golden land of opportunity and adventure."
edit on 29-5-2012 by
protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

Suddenly your profile pic makes a grand sense to me.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They would only do that in person, if they trust you.. From what i've seen ...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

You're going to see what you want to see, even if it is not there.

What are you - the masonic equivalent of Bahgdad Bob!

The word MASON is there for all to plainly see - the layout of Washington DC is also full of this exact same symbolism, complete I might add with a statue of Albert pike.

Masory is busted! - thanks to the internet, too many people know, and all you can do is deny deny obfuscate deny - pretty much like Obama and MSM do with his BC.

Albert Pike stated this fact well in his well known book 'Morals And Dogma', "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explainations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead... page 104-105 The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended he shall imagine he understands them." page 819
www.cephasministry.com...

ASMON/MASON

A hexagram is two equilateral triangles superimposed over each other. If you placed a hexagram over the Reverse side of the Great Seal, five of the points in the hexagram would point to letters in the latin words "Annuit Coeptis" and "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which translates to "Announcing the Beginning of," and "the New World of the Ages" or "New World Order." Following the points of the hexagram in a clockwise order, they point to the following letters; "A" in Annuit, "S" at the end of Coeptis, "M" at the end of Seclorum, "O" at the end of Ordo and "N" in Novus.

These letters spelled out "ASMON" which is an anagram of "MASON". The word "Mason" is the shortened version of "FreeMason."

The Masonic Square and Compass The "G" stands for (their) "God" (Lucifer)

A symbol of the Freemasons is the Square and Compass, and it makes for a good working substitute for super imposing a hexagram over the Great Seal and it obtains the same resulting letters of "ASMON" by putting the eye of the pyramid between the two legs of the compass. Five points, two from the compass and three from the square, were pointed at the letters "ASMON" which again, is the anagram of "MASON."

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Ok, I get frustrated reading these threads, but lets play a game. Suppose you are correct. Suppose all the low-levels are misinformed. This would have to include all the way through 33rd Degrees and Grand Masters, because they are still under the same guise we are under, but suppose this is a recruiting ground for something else. Suppose Lucifer really is the secret name for God, and suppose at some level they believe Jesus was a false prophet and Lucifer is the savior of mankind. Luciferianism is based upon something similar to that. OK, so what does that mean? Why should I care? How does it impact me, or you, or anyone else?

Ok, second part of the question. How do I get involved? Maybe I haven't picked a side yet? Maybe ancient alien theory is correct, maybe Lucifer was the savior of mankind? Maybe not, maybe Jesus was? I don't know, so, if they went to all this trouble to create low-level Masonry to recruit people, then here I am. I'm recruited, I'm smart, I've got resources, I've got connections, I've served my Lodge as the Worshipful Master, I've got almost a decade in the craft, I'm open minded to all the possibilities and willing to consider all angles. How come I haven't been approached by these NWO/Illuminati folks?

I think I already know the answer. I think they are imaginary.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The whole irony is that if any of us admitted to being "high-level" Freemasons, most anti-masons wouldn't believe us anyway.

Which of the following would qualify as high level, if there were such a thing?

Scenario 1: (Me)
District Grand Mentor in the Craft
Third Principle in the Holy Royal Arch
Supreme Ruler elect of the Order of the Secret Monitor
(But never joined the Scottish Rite because I am not Christian, which is a requirement in the English Rose Croix)

Scenario 2: (My friend)
A Master Mason for just over a year, joined the Scottish Rite and did his 32° and has the title of 32° Scottish Rite Mason, but holds no rank in any order.

Of course the anti-Masons would immediately say scenario 2 because of the 32° behind the name. Just goes to show...

edit on 30/5/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Masory is busted!

Yep! 1200 years straight down the tube thanks to Johnny's discerning post right here on ATS.

I guess we can pack it up and go home, boys.....seems like we're finished.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yes ... we're busted, "Book 'em Danno!". Somehow Charles Thomson (a non-Mason) designing the Great Seal means the Masons did it.

The Washington DC street design has several threads on it already.

Blah blah blah stupid Albert Pike quote taken out of context. Blah blah blah

Whoever at Forbidden Knowledge wrote this is horrible with Latin translation. They also know very little of our symbols.

reply to post by Masonic Light

I guess he was just too clever for us.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I've got almost a decade in the craft, I'm open minded to all the possibilities and willing to consider all angles. How come I haven't been approached by these NWO/Illuminati folks? I think I already know the answer. I think they are imaginary.

Perhaps you are not made of the right stuff - maybe your lodge is out of the loop, you wouldn't be let into this club: if you hadn't been checked out for suitability in the first place - and once you were in, they will damn well make sure that they have an iron grip over you should you ever go rogue on them!

I tend to think that Freemasonry as a network of influence is largely a relic now - TPTB have moved on to other vehicles - but we are only talking about a few % who are the insiders - and they have left their fingerprints all over the history of the last few hundred yrs - and still use it as cover for meetings and such.

Consider the 'Anglo Saxon Mission' interviews - impossible to verify whether it is genuine of course - but if this is how it works - then how would youever know?

projectcamelot.org...

You have to asses it against all the other 'secret netwoks' that we know of - Cecil Rhodes secret society for example, constructed on the Jesuit model and documented by Clinton's Georgetown professor Carol Quiggley.
www.supremelaw.org...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Perhaps you are not made of the right stuff - maybe your lodge is out of the loop, you wouldn't be let into this club: if you hadn't been checked out for suitability in the first place - and once you were in, they will damn well make sure that they have an iron grip over you should you ever go rogue on them!

I mentioned earlier that I visit Lodges that are known for putting Grand Masters through the chairs of Masonry. My particular Lodge has been both an outcast and an innovator over the past 10 years or so. It has been despised and recognized. I am also a Shriner, and all the business movers and shakers and politicians that are in Masonry are in the Shriners. I also mentioned having connections. I have connections in state legislature, law enforcement at all levels, city council, county commission, and I have a large network of fundraising donors from my volunteer work with a couple of foundations.

SO, if there were such a thing as this elite group looking to exert influence, they would at least want to talk to me. In fact, I'm the same in real life as I am on ATS. I speak pretty openly about myself, including my skeletons. There is plenty of dirt to be had on me, so even if I wasn't a willing participant, I would at least appear to be an easy mark to blackmail, LOL!

Nope, they are imaginary.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The only way to make people feel "special" is to pretend they are in a group/club that has information that people outside are not aware of. The military knows full well of this information and that is why they create traditions so that other can be a part of it and feel...well... "Special".

When humanity finally understands that "WE ARE ALL THE SAME" that will be the turning point in our civilization where we will finally prosper.

Hey Mason, Illuminati, Bilderberg, Knight of Templar blah blah blah blah blah....You put your pants on one leg at a time and you have to clean you butt after you poop just like I do and everyone else.

YOUR NOT SPECIAL - YOUR NOT SPECIAL - YOUR NOT SPECIAL

Get it through you melon that you are controlled by the same type of personality as everyone else while your sitting in your little dark den doing dumb ceremonies and riturals...to well....Make you feel special!!!! LOL

If you were happy with youself as a human being you would not have to go out of your way to be part of SOMEONE ELSES little club to make you feel better about yourself.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Look I can lead you to the water but if you refuse to drink, that's your choice! - why would they want to talk to you, you are providing an invaluable service to them as a respectable facade, only a few % of people would ever go along with their agenda.

What it is pointless to deny is their symbolism plastered over everything and it's obvious occult/satanic meanings.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Look I can lead you to the water but if you refuse to drink, that's your choice! - why would they want to talk to you, you are providing an invaluable service to them as a respectable facade, only a few % of people would ever go along with their agenda.

What it is pointless to deny is their symbolism plastered over everything and it's obvious occult/satanic meanings.

Our agenda to assist in charitable works? I am not sure what you mean...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Why would I want to drink from your foul water? The water I'm at is just fine.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The masons didn't worship Lucifer , they constructed a pyramid or a temple placing their pharaoh inside to bring about the second coming of Jesus. All throughout the years centuries went by and some of them were planning. I have heard of the widows son also and I know what it means. In this book of paintings I have see a female pharaoh wake up with red jewels in her hand and the caption reads after years of slumber upon waking. Their was also this picture showing a woman from behind wearing red and an angel in front of her with arms stretched out, and their was this picture of a man and woman with standing in front of a circle that had crab legs coming out called cancer. I can't find it now when I need it I think it was called Dreams an art book of paintings.

They were supposed to build an invisible pyramid so they could tell all the sheeple nothing was happening. The 90 degree angle and the compass and Grand Achitects Of The Universe or GAOTU is a Masonic symbol. They built this pyramid with their bare hands and it took decades. The skilled craftsman or most skilled while others didn't know about it hidden but I can see in the dark like Vin Diesel.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Wow. Go back to the drawing board and try again.

There was no such thing as Jesus at the time of the construction of King Soloman's Temple or the Pyramids. Jesus' second coming has nothing to do with the Temple Mount or the Pyramids,

They are trying to rebuild the Temple at the moment, but it is the Jews, not the Masons.

Did you realize Christopher Columbus sailed to bring about the 1000 year reign? He wasn't looking for India, and he already knew about the Caribbean Islands. He went there on purpose, because he believed he was chosen to single-handedly deliver the word of God to all the outlying regions and once he was successful the 1000 year reign would begin.

Columbus wasn't a Mason and he didn't discover America, and he didn't get lost en route to India.

Just a little more fodder to cloud your brain and help you start from scratch.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Your Totally wrong, he wants you to give him high ranking masons that are committing treasonous acts...

Funny thing is my grand father was a 32 mason and never shared... i feel that most won't share. So it would be a needle in a haystack... maybe why he is here...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

Very creative.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join