Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 2
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
George Washington was a Freemason I think that the presidents of the country are on a different level than the masons. Also the illuminati and their problems with the church or questioning things. Illuminati are they supposed to be the ones who illuminate? They print Freemason symbols on are money, along with a pyramid. The higher ups in the government probably have a different agenda then civilians in a Masonic lodge.


The pyramid is not a masonic symbol. I haven't found any masonic symbols on any money.




posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1
 


you are correct, the Pyramyd is NOT a Masonic symbol. Its Messianic.
Its very much Egyptian.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
1. Napolean Boneparte. Note the Lions Paw.


2. Pat Robinson, note the Lions Paw.
www.hourofthetime.com...

3. Karl Marx.
imageshack.us...

4. General U. Grant
prints.encore-editions.com...

5. Crowly with the Grip.
i393.photobucket.com...

The raising of the initiate with the Grip of the Lions Paw


How "important" or "famous" these people are is a matter of opinion.


edit on 29-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is


I think Napoleon was one, but he's dead, I KNOW Pat Robertson is not one. (He doesn't like us much. He is quite sure we worship the devil) Marx I don't know, Grant may have been, but I am not sure, Crowley was but not a regular mason. He was part of a clandestine group but thought he was legitimate. He was looking for magic and other things masonry does not provide, so he was disenchanted with it and put his efforts into the OTO.

But these guys are all dead. (except Robertson)

I wanted to know who is telling all the secrets now. Somewhere there has to be a head honcho doing a 24hour broadcast of masonic secrets and only letting non masons from ATS hear it.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


That is obviously a question best asked to the Mother Lodge in your jurisdiction. NC, from what I understand, is Northern. If it were me, Id contact the grand-commander head honcho and ask about current members.

I think the key here is, its the honorary members that make up any secret groups--they wont be on any roster.

I know them by their symbols.

You are mistaken about Robinson.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have undeniable proof that I know a high level mason. In fact, this is the mason of masons!




His name is Widow's Son. He's at the top of the chain of the Masons. And he....might actually be a she....



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear


You are mistaken about Robinson.


Pat Robertson of the 700 club? That guy? They guy in the Photo you used?

Here is a whole page of info about why he is NOT a mason.

Apparently his dad was a mason.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear
 

1. Napoleon was said to be a Mason, but how can you see what form his hand is in when it's tucked in his coat?

2. That's actually "Pat Robertson", not Robinson, and no, he was not a Mason. The only source for this that I know of is Jim Shaw, and his book's integrity is lacking.

3. Karl Marx, by his ideology, would be completely against Freemasonry. Again though, do you have x-ray vision to see what form his hand is in.

4. Grant was not a Mason and you cannot see what shape his hand is in.

5. Why do you keep using Crowley as an example of anything Masonic?

Why did you use such a #ty picture as proof of anything?

reply to post by rainbowbear
 

Mother Lodge? Do you mean his home Lodge? A Lodge is not presided over by a "grand-commander head honcho".

There is also no "secret honorary member groups".

No, we're not mistaken about "Robertson".



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


Tis I... Pinocchio The Great!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned! With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT!... But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!

I Am A High Low Level Thingy With Freemason(s)...
I Wil Tell You What You Aught To Know.

First: Have No Fear And Have No Doubt!
Second: Do Not Give In To Temptation!
Third: Do Not Blaspheme!

And There You Have It... The WHOLE Story!

Did I Ever Tell You About The Time I Broke A Rock With Stick???



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ok - I have a question for you Masons - in your supposedly whiter than white craft, why when you draw an inverted pentagram over the Great Seal of the US, why does it spell out the word MASON.?
edit on 29-5-2012 by JohhnyBGood because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood
 

Actually if you lay a inverted pentagram on top of the Great Seal the star will point to the O, U, and P, but two of them point to nothing. I'm guessing you were thinking of the hexagram, but I find that they point to random letters incidental.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason
 


If you come to Utah, I can't sit in Lodge with you but a barstool after the ceremony isn't forbidden.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by babybunnies
A true high ranking mason probably wouldn't identify themselves, but being that one of the facets of masonry is to promote business ties amongst themselves...


If this supposed 'high-level' Mason did not identify himself then how would he 'promote business ties' to others?

For what it is worth, promotion of ones business in lodge is strictly prohibited and can get you expelled.


Worse yet, it usually gets you into doing free work for the Lodge!! I don't mention any of my work skills in Lodge, because they always interpret it as volunteering for something!



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
reply to post by network dude
 


Tis I... Pinocchio The Great!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned! With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts!
Adorned In Fine Gold! BUT!... But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant!

I Am A High Low Level Thingy With Freemason(s)...
I Wil Tell You What You Aught To Know.

First: Have No Fear And Have No Doubt!
Second: Do Not Give In To Temptation!
Third: Do Not Blaspheme!

And There You Have It... The WHOLE Story!

Did I Ever Tell You About The Time I Broke A Rock With Stick???


I just love this post. I've seen you put it up before, and I always giggle.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by network dude
 


That is obviously a question best asked to the Mother Lodge in your jurisdiction.


There is no "Mother Lodge" of one's jurisdiction. The lodge one was raised in is his mother lodge.


NC, from what I understand, is Northern.


You seem to be implying that all of Masonry in any given state is subject to the leadership of its Scottish Rite Jurisdiction. (You'd still be wrong, as North Carolina is firmly within the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the AASR). The opposite is true: all of Scottish Rite Masonry in a state is subject to that state's Grand Lodge.


If it were me, Id contact the grand-commander head honcho and ask about current members.


There is no higher Masonic authority in any state than the Grand Master of a state's Grand Lodge (even the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, contrary to what you seem to suggest, is subject to him when in that jurisdiction). Even then, he wouldn't be able to answer questions of individual membership. If I were you, and were attempting to posit that a certain person were a Mason, I'd contact the secretary of the lodge in question.


I think the key here is, its the honorary members that make up any secret groups--they wont be on any roster.


Then how would they be Masons, and how would anyone know?


I know them by their symbols.


No, you "know" them by awkward positions the camera caught their hands in. By the same token, given enough photographs, I could probably prove you were a Mason.


You are mistaken about Robinson.


Lodge name and number, please.
edit on 29-5-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: Didn't finish



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by JohhnyBGood
 

Actually if you lay a inverted pentagram on top of the Great Seal the star will point to the O, U, and P, but two of them point to nothing. I'm guessing you were thinking of the hexagram, but I find that they point to random letters incidental.


Ok it is a flattened (goats head) pentagram - but also a perfect hexagram, incorporating the floating eye - point is this is no accident, saeclorum was even deliberately misspelled to make this work.

These are unmistakeable SATANIC symbols - as with a whole multitude of other stuff in those seals.

As a Mason you have to know full well this stuff is there - but you have tried to evade and obfuscate the question!

Not surprising I suppose - because there is no innocent explanation for any of this!



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by rainbowbear
1. Napolean Boneparte. Note the Lions Paw.


2. Pat Robinson, note the Lions Paw.
www.hourofthetime.com...

3. Karl Marx.
imageshack.us...

4. General U. Grant
prints.encore-editions.com...

5. Crowly with the Grip.
i393.photobucket.com...

The raising of the initiate with the Grip of the Lions Paw


How "important" or "famous" these people are is a matter of opinion.


edit on 29-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is


I think Napoleon was one, but he's dead, I KNOW Pat Robertson is not one. (He doesn't like us much. He is quite sure we worship the devil) Marx I don't know, Grant may have been, but I am not sure, Crowley was but not a regular mason. He was part of a clandestine group but thought he was legitimate. He was looking for magic and other things masonry does not provide, so he was disenchanted with it and put his efforts into the OTO.

But these guys are all dead. (except Robertson)

I wanted to know who is telling all the secrets now. Somewhere there has to be a head honcho doing a 24hour broadcast of masonic secrets and only letting non masons from ATS hear it.


Its me, but I'm not a mason. I just stack bricks.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by network dude
 


That is obviously a question best asked to the Mother Lodge in your jurisdiction.


There is no "Mother Lodge" of one's jurisdiction. The lodge one was raised in is his mother lodge.


NC, from what I understand, is Northern.


You seem to be implying that all of Masonry in any given state is subject to the leadership of its Scottish Rite Jurisdiction. (You'd still be wrong, as North Carolina is firmly within the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the AASR). The opposite is true: all of Scottish Rite Masonry in a state is subject to that state's Grand Lodge.


If it were me, Id contact the grand-commander head honcho and ask about current members.


There is no higher Masonic authority in any state than the Grand Master of a state's Grand Lodge (even the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, contrary to what you seem to suggest, is subject to him when in that jurisdiction). Even then, he wouldn't be able to answer questions of individual membership. If I were you, and were attempting to posit that a certain person were a Mason, I'd contact the secretary of the lodge in question.


I think the key here is, its the honorary members that make up any secret groups--they wont be on any roster.


Then how would they be Masons, and how would anyone know?


I know them by their symbols.


No, you "know" them by awkward positions the camera caught their hands in. By the same token, given enough photographs, I could probably prove you were a Mason.


You are mistaken about Robinson.


Lodge name and number, please.
edit on 29-5-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: Didn't finish


*** y** and y** l*dg* y** s**f w*rsh*pp*ng butt *******.
edit on 29-5-2012 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I have undeniable proof that I know a high level mason. In fact, this is the mason of masons!




His name is Widow's Son. He's at the top of the chain of the Masons. And he....might actually be a she....


I will serve her.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood
 


Grrr.... It does not spell Mason. It is what you want it to be.
The 1 Dollar Note is a Riddle and it tells of a story of Good Kind Hearted Freemason...
Why did you not think of that instead!?!?!?!?!

Whenever a Fool sold his soul... the devil gave him a dollar(s)....
But the Freemason put into that dollar the Gift Of Eternal Life.
So... when the deal was done you still eneded up with the chance to get your soul back.
If you solve the riddle and perform it... then you will have your soul and the Kingdom.
The devil knew this and despised Freemason for it and since has been filling your head with mombojombo conspiracy nonsense.... to make you hate them and loathe them and more importantly... make them suspect.

Do you want to know the riddle.... ????????

I know it but its too scary to perform... if you'd like to know ask me. Till then however... consider the plaque on the cross as stating inri...
I.N.R.I. = I Never Reveal It!

Also.... where'o'where is a freemason who loves a dollar note???



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood
 

You're going to see what you want to see, even if it is not there.





top topics
 
2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join