Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This should be quick and easy. There are several very knowledgeable people here in the SS forum these days. We are learning that the low level masons here are just not bright enough to know the True secrets. We just don't know what really goes on at the top. I can accept that.......if. If any one of you who claim mental superiority can point me to ONE high level mason whom I can talk to.

Surely they exist! They have been whispering in the ear of the anti mason for years it seems. They share the deepest and darkest secrets with non members by the dozens, but fail to let their brother in on the secrets.

So all you need to do is provide a name of a living breathing high level mason who is in possession of the secret knowledge that you as a well informed anti-mason obviously have.




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
So all you need to do is provide a name of a living breathing high level mason who is in possession of the secret knowledge that you as a well informed anti-mason obviously have.


Psst! Over here.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It makes me laugh when people discuss "secret societies" that everyone knows about.

A true high ranking mason probably wouldn't identify themselves, but being that one of the facets of masonry is to promote business ties amongst themselves, I bet the high ranking masons are business people you know from the every day business media.

Pay attention to which business people attend the Bildeburg summit, I bet that will give you a clue.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


Network Dude, following your posts for quite a while now, I assumed you to be a mason.

And if you are, the very question you ask is un-mason like. If you seek the answers, you will find them. But any high ranking mason on this thread or any other would violate their oaths by answering your questions, and any mason knows that.

If you want answers, seek them and they will be presented to you. But I doubt you are going to get the "secrets" from any of us here -- at least those of us who take our oaths seriously.

There are no secrets -- only knowledge.
edit on 27-5-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by network dude
 


Network Dude, following your posts for quite a while now, I assumed you to be a mason.

And if you are, the very question you ask is un-mason like. If you seek the answers, you will find them. But any high ranking mason on this thread or any other would violate their oaths by answering your questions, and any mason knows that.

If you want answers, seek them and they will be presented to you. But I doubt you are going to get the "secrets" from any of us here -- at least those of us who take our oaths seriously.

There are no secrets -- only knowledge.
edit on 27-5-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)


I think you missed his point. He is speaking mainly to the anti-masons who swear they "know" what's really going on within the Mason's diggiest-of-digs. He is pretty much saying "Hey, if you think you know this, then show me these high-level Masons you have heard this from".

He's not personally interested in seeking out higher members of his own order. Reread and you'll see.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I heard that true Masons do not discuss anything regarding the internal activities of the lodge including the lowest level information such as rituals.

Of course this does not explain why initiation has been depicted on The History Channel. My understanding is that a true Mason would neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of what was depicted.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack
 


my idea as well, the question in the OP can't be answered by a true mason as this will mean a breach of an oath.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by network dude
 


Network Dude, following your posts for quite a while now, I assumed you to be a mason.

And if you are, the very question you ask is un-mason like. If you seek the answers, you will find them. But any high ranking mason on this thread or any other would violate their oaths by answering your questions, and any mason knows that.

If you want answers, seek them and they will be presented to you. But I doubt you are going to get the "secrets" from any of us here -- at least those of us who take our oaths seriously.

There are no secrets -- only knowledge.
edit on 27-5-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)


I think you missed his point. He is speaking mainly to the anti-masons who swear they "know" what's really going on within the Mason's diggiest-of-digs. He is pretty much saying "Hey, if you think you know this, then show me these high-level Masons you have heard this from".

He's not personally interested in seeking out higher members of his own order. Reread and you'll see.


Hmmm...I guess it can be read that way. Thanks for the "clarification"



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo
 


Yes, what you said.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The anti-masons are very very quick to tell us all about whom we worship, and how we have no idea what is really going on at the "very TOP", but they seem to be pathetically slow and inept when it comes to providing their sources. Almost like the ones that provide them this plethora of information aren't really in the know at all, they are just good at getting gullible people to listen to their rants.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
A true high ranking mason probably wouldn't identify themselves, but being that one of the facets of masonry is to promote business ties amongst themselves...


If this supposed 'high-level' Mason did not identify himself then how would he 'promote business ties' to others?

For what it is worth, promotion of ones business in lodge is strictly prohibited and can get you expelled.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am THE high level mason!


I am completing my year as WM of my lodge. And I actually feel dumber than I did last year!

I have been initiated as an Entered Apprentice, passed to the degree of Fellowcraft and raised to the sublime level of a Master Mason.

I am a Mark Master Mason, Most Excellent Master and Royal Arch Mason.

I am a Royal Master, Select Master and SUPER EXCELLENT MASTER of Cryptic Masonry.

I am a Knight of the Illustrious Order of the Red Cross, a Knight of the Order of Malta and a Sir Knight Templar of the Order of the Temple.

I am a Master Traveler and Grand Elect Mason of the Lodge of Perfection.

I am a Prince of Jerusalem, Knight of the East and West, Knight of the Rose Croix de Heredom.

I am a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret.



What does this mean?

It means jack as far as the secret mysteries of the eternal universe are concerned.

It means I pay a couple hundred bucks a year to sit in a couple of business meetings a month and eat ham and cheese sandwiches.

On the positive note it means that if I ever travel another place and need help I can find brothers who will help me.


It also reflects the old Buddhist saying, "If you meet the high-level mason on the road, kill the high-level mason."

I am no more and no less than an equal member of mankind than any of you.

It means I've discovered a system of allegory that has helped me on my spiritual journey and my walk with Christ, but only AFTER I studied and meditated on the allegories myself.

It means that when I meet a fellow mason I am greeted as "brother", no matter what laurels or jewels adorn he or I.

It means that although I respectfully defer to Grand Lodge officers for a season I am perfectly entitled to pull them aside and gently correct them, as they can to me.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
I heard that true Masons do not discuss anything regarding the internal activities of the lodge including the lowest level information such as rituals.

Of course this does not explain why initiation has been depicted on The History Channel. My understanding is that a true Mason would neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of what was depicted.


What was depicted on the History Channel was a mashup of various Masonic ceremonies, including some from the appendent bodies, done by actors. It was incorrect on every level.

If I wanted to spread disinformation I'd use this video!

Depending on the jurisdiction, any Mason can discuss the vast majority of what Masonry entails. The only things I won't discuss are the oath, password and handshake. Everything else is fair game.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
It makes me laugh when people discuss "secret societies" that everyone knows about.

A true high ranking mason probably wouldn't identify themselves, but being that one of the facets of masonry is to promote business ties amongst themselves, I bet the high ranking masons are business people you know from the every day business media.

Pay attention to which business people attend the Bildeburg summit, I bet that will give you a clue.


I would state that the business promotion is absolutely contrary to what Freemasonry in my jurisdiction is about. We had a brother one time that passed out brochures from his lawn care business in a meeting and he was chastised severely.

I don't know how other jurisdictions feel, but we absolutely forbid using Masonry to promote a personal agenda or business.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
George Washington was a Freemason I think that the presidents of the country are on a different level than the masons. Also the illuminati and their problems with the church or questioning things. Illuminati are they supposed to be the ones who illuminate? They print Freemason symbols on are money, along with a pyramid. The higher ups in the government probably have a different agenda then civilians in a Masonic lodge.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


@Where are the "HIGH LEVEL" masons?,

I think making MOVIES - MUSIC - MEDIA to influence the minds of those they consider sheeple/or asleep depending on their mindstate. They talk/communicate/interact in mass influence ways that keep the collective conscious interested in movies music sports ect. MSM and radio broadcast. Some may frequent ATS on a lowdar type member interaction others may just be observing here.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 

yet, sadly, nobody can name even one of them. Are they really that damn hard to find? I cannot imaging that nobody can name one, yet all the "high level" conspiracy theorists on ATS seem to know all about their agenda.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1
 


Alright, I'll say it if no one else will....

"Ham and cheese sandwich's"???? Come on Brother, everybody knows we have beer and babies at lodge. Well, except Network dude, he has sweet tea. But who am I to judge?



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1
 

I still need to get my Super Excellent Master degree. Idaho doesn't confer this degree. I may try to attend the initiation in a surrounding state.

reply to post by BladeRunner5050
 

Yeah... that is not how it works.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
1. Napolean Boneparte. Note the Lions Paw.


2. Pat Robinson, note the Lions Paw.
www.hourofthetime.com...

3. Karl Marx.
imageshack.us...

4. General U. Grant
prints.encore-editions.com...

5. Crowly with the Grip.
i393.photobucket.com...

The raising of the initiate with the Grip of the Lions Paw


How "important" or "famous" these people are is a matter of opinion.


edit on 29-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is





new topics
top topics
 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join