It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Holocaust Causes Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
X kills Y, therefore Z must invade X.

Hitler kills Jews, therefore West must invade Germany.

We have seen this pattern before in recent times: Gadafi kills (airstikes) his people, therefore West must invade Libya. Saddam throws babies out of incubators, therefore West must invade Iraq. And just today,
"Assad's thugs go on rampage", West MUST invade Syria.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

I am not going to argue if the holocaust happened or not, suffice to say in certain european countries you can be arrested fo denying the holcaust, but for sake of argument, let's say the holocaust did happen. Is war the only solution to stop violence? Why must it always be the west? What if the West kills?

Israel kills Palestinans, West does nothing (approves).

So if Z(Israel) kills Y, Z(also the West, since they are politically aligned) doesn't interfer. Compare this to the first equation: if X invades Y, Z invades X.

What does this have to do with the holcaust? Because the holocaust STILL is such a major issue, everyone buys into the X invade Y, Z invade X mentality. You can research the facts and deny 6 million Jews were gassed, but you can not deny the RELIGIOUS significance of the holocaust. I even talked to Jews who said their religion was not a huge priority to them, but the suffering of their people, ESPECIALLY the holocaust© (meaning 6 million, not 6,000,001 or 5,999,999), was something they could not forsake. Judaism is the only religion besides Buddhism where it s commn to be an atheist. Imagine if someone were a Christian atheist. What would be the point? But with Judaism this is possible because of the collective consciousness of the Holocaust.

So given that the Holocaust is a FORCE to be reckoned with, and Denialism is a meaningless term, most likely cooked up by the elites to ridicule opposition, we must examne how the holocaust affects real world events.

Due to the FACT that the Holocaust© plays a prominent role in the minds of Americans and Europeans, especially Christian Zionists which 1) outnumber Jewish Zionsts but share the same ideology, the existence of Israel, and 2) make up the majority of positions in government especialy the military, the mentality is "never again" when it comes to the holocaust. So whenever X kills Y, you can bet that the West will try and invade the target country.

The difference between now and 1945 is the war on terrorism, where the CIA controlled al qaeda attacks target countries then the West uses his as justification of war. So if any Western controlled faction attacks, and they are labelled Z along with the West, the real equation is:

Z attacks Y, Z invades Y
Z(al qaeda) attacks Y(Syria) Z(NATO) invades Syria.

And what is the reason again? Because we must protect Democracy fom Hitlerian dictators even though the real dictators are the Western powers and "democracy" is whatever Z does (war).

Try and picture what would happen if the Holocaust© was simply a minor casualy in the far greater scheme (scam) of world war 2 and then ask yourself if another war is worth it.

Now research the holocaust and tell me if the whole thing is not one big scam.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

And this website has a wealth of information on the holocaust.

holocaustdenialvideos.com...

I highly recommend the first video posted on that site. I would upload it here but it is not youube. But all the videos are great, especially the David Cole documentary.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As the way the Jews play it the Holocaust was BS. There is no way to prove over 6 million people died in these camps. Not to mention Jews were not the only ones in these camps but you don't see movies made or monuments built for the gypsies, homosexuals and others that were in the camps. The easiest way to tell who is spewing BS is when they start talking about Auschwitz many will talk about the American soldiers in the camp. No American stepped foot in Auschwitz it was liberated by the Russians.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
As the way the Jews play it the Holocaust was BS. There is no way to prove over 6 million people died in these camps. Not to mention Jews were not the only ones in these camps but you don't see movies made or monuments built for the gypsies, homosexuals and others that were in the camps. The easiest way to tell who is spewing BS is when they start talking about Auschwitz many will talk about the American soldiers in the camp. No American stepped foot in Auschwitz it was liberated by the Russians.

But of course with most people it is not about proof. The fact that they were taught it in school and watched a Hollywood movie about it is all the proof they need.

Rather than learning from World War 2 that militarism is bad, we collectively focus on the Holocaust and come out with a solution IN FAVOR of Militarism! Militarily invading the "oppressive" force, but now Hilary Clinton openly admits they created the "oppressors" and Joe Liberman openly calls the Libyan al qadea "freedom fighters".

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

There were plenty of wars of "liberation" before the holocaust in-fact liberation of the oppressed is one of the oldest arguments for war.

Maybe you need to study history more and stop being so antisemitic?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw
reply to post by Lord Jules

There were plenty of wars of "liberation" before the holocaust in-fact liberation of the oppressed is one of the oldest arguments for war.

Maybe you need to study history more and stop being so antisemitic?

I'm waiting for a history lesson, in the meantime allow me to give you a logics lesson: if you stereotype a person as anti-semitic, you are shaping your worldview along racial lines and therefore are a racist.

This illustrates my point. This poster thinks I am racist, so he has to go on the offensive and call me anti semitic when it is he/she with the racial worldview where people are pro or anti semitic.

Without the holocaust would the term 'anti semitic' even have meaning? Not the same certainly. So when the world thinks something is offensive, they must ATTACK it with the charge of anti semitism which they view as a positive force, even if violent, so long as the "anti semite" is the one to get vanquished.

I should also point out the request for me to "study history" as if I am wrong simply because YOU say so without fact, reason or argument. Much the same as the holocaust itself: believe REGARDLESS of the facts.

History is written by the conquerors. Study alternative history and stop being so pro establishment.

As for liberation happening at other times in history, I don't deny this, but tell me one liberation more significant than the holocaust in history.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well considering the abundance of facts and records of the historiography, you're pretty much stating doing the equivalent of the "United States never fought a Civil War" and then getting pissy when people say look at the historical fact and rambling on how they didn't provided proof that the US fought a Civil War, at this point in a conversation the major burden of proof is on you. You dodge all this conveniently by paranoid ramblings about victors writing the history, which of course is meaningless in this day and age when historians are more interested in finding something new in the archives and becoming the big name in the field then protecting the national honor of somebody.

And if you actually knew anything about the historical record, it was more like Hitler invaded Poland, brought in France and the UK into war, then Hitler declaring war on the US in Pearl Harbor. It all geopolitics that brought in the West into WW2, and while at the end when they discovered the camps, it was another thing to think the war was a good one in the sense it was justified, and while we have platitudes of never again, its all still determined by geopolitical realities and how important the country is to us.

Then we get gems of like "Without the holocaust would the term 'anti semitic' even have meaning? Not the same certainly. So when the world thinks something is offensive, they must ATTACK it with the charge of anti semitism which they view as a positive force, even if violent, so long as the "anti semite" is the one to get vanquished. " The world thinks Darfur is offensive and Rwanda genocide sucked and was horrible, guess what we're letting it happen. And that is pretty much a nail through argument.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Koffee

I already adressed these EXACT SAME TACTICS. Going on the offensive: calling my post paranoid ramblings. Insulting my use of facts and not blind sbmission to the "official" history, and what makes you think Rwanda was simply tribalism?

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

I guess I can at least thank you for not calling me an anti semite.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

OK holocaust denier, this sentence has a flaw. The second world war only discovered large scale deaths of Jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, communists, intellectually handicaped etc) after invading Germany. The second world war was not about the "holocaust", it is associated with it after the fact, but not the cause. Indeed ask some survivors of the blitz or the invasion of France, and you will learn the truth.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

OK holocaust denier, this sentence has a flaw. The second world war only discovered large scale deaths of Jews (and gypsies, homosexuals, communists, intellectually handicaped etc) after invading Germany. The second world war was not about the "holocaust", it is associated with it after the fact, but not the cause. Indeed ask some survivors of the blitz or the invasion of France, and you will learn the truth.

You should research the "first" holocaust of 1918 which also claimed the life of six million jews.

sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com...

The holocaust idea has been around longer than ww 2 specifically the number 6 million jewish victims.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinden

You should research the "first" holocaust of 1918 which also claimed the life of six million jews.

sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com...

The holocaust idea has been around longer than ww 2 specifically the number 6 million jewish victims.

None the less WW1 was not about any holocaust either.

So your thesis is flawed.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
what a crock of jaw dropping nonsense. warfare and politics predates the sphinx

educate yourself

no, wait, it's actually more entertaining to watch the car wreck, carry on

new topics

top topics

join