It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Petition to mankind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Regardless of who you are you must read this message and choose your fate, the fate of the world is at hand.
Would you like to know what is hidden from your eyes?
Well it is now your time to choose whether you would like to know the truth

"DO YOU WISH THAT WE SHOW UP?"

www.goodworksonearth.org...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I have given this quote out to hundreds if not thousands of people trying to push a similar message,,
will have to go back and read in full.
But
Marianne Williamson's quote has always been one,, if not my favorite as shown below in my byline
It is so true,, we all need to hang this on something and read it every day.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A wonderful message needs to be heard by all.

But like the letter said i fear most just can not see past their own belief system and open their minds to the wondrous and endless possibilities this existence holds.

I think although most people around the world are calling for change that there are actually very few who are not too scared to keep the "status quo" because people feel most safe with what they know even if change would benefit them change scares people and often needs a trigger to force people to change.

surely there could be no better "trigger" to unite humanity than alien contact and i for one would welcome them with open arms.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by coldlikecustard

I see that you have read the Law of One

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I have read many things in my personal search for answers.

Both the law of one and this letter you posted share a similar beautiful possibility about our existence and what the human race can become given the right guidance.

It just feels so much more authentic to me than man made religions ever have so in answer to the question do you wish that we show up? A resounding yes from me!

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Regardless of who you are you must read this message and

Incorrect.

I don't have to do anything I don't want to, as long as I don't break the law.

Why would you use such language, if the message is supposedly so positive? Is coercion something you think most people respond well to? That's a real red flag in my book - any time someone says "must" or makes wrong generalizations (like "it's human nature to..", "we all are..", or "humans are just.." - when it's clear that none of it's true, and that it's just the writer's way to feel less guilty about his own faults/shortcomings/bad choices/nasty actions/whatever - this is shockingly common), there is something wrong with the writer.

Try again.

new topics

top topics

join