It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Here, Where Are They..? (Quotes Inside)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Astronomers estimate that there are 200 to 400 billion stars contained within our Milky Way Galaxy, which spans a mind bending 100,000 light years across and we only get to see a measly 5500 - 8000 stars with the naked eye, an extremely low 0.000001% ... and if you took a small coin and held it up at arms lengths to a seemingly empty part of the night sky and focused our best telescope on that area beyond our Galaxy, then you'll find hundreds of thousands of galaxies each containing hundreds of billions of stars.

With this information and figures in mind, it boggles me to think that anyone would not concede that ET is not 'out there' or even 'here' for that matter. Many have had their own personal disclosures, yet too many still rely on 'Big Brother' or the inept lying governments and scientific institutions for answers. The TPTB and all relating media institutions have been doing a great job of programming the masses to dismiss the very idea, yet there are some real gems and a ‘few good men’ 'out there'.. So. to broaden minds, share and make aware I’ve compiled quotes and personal testimonies from some of the world’s Leaders, Scientists, Astronauts, Military personnel and NASA employee's and will present what they have to say about these matters of Inter-dimensional Extraterrestrials and their anti-gravity/time-space warping vehicles (UFOs).

I’m also aware that there’s talk and speculation of a possible false flag invasion which will be used to usher in more of TPTBs evil agendas, but based on my own direct personal experiences with positive and negative beings of an ET nature I know that we were invaded eons ago, yet wouldn’t dismiss the idea of a false flag invasion to add to the confusion. It is the negative ET factions that are behind the controlling and fear filled ‘draconian’ religious, economic, government systems, bloodlines and Royals. If you want to hear a brief message from loving light beings in the medium of poetry which is used to bypass the linear, dysfunctional and indoctrinated human mind then check out the link in my signature.

"I can assure you that, given they exist, these flying saucers are made by no power on this Earth."

- President Harry S. Truman, 4 April 1950, at a press conference.

"While working under President Eisenhower,I discovered that Eisenhower had a keen interest in UFOs, but that he came to realize that he had lost control of the subject"

.- Brigadier General Steven Lovekin

edit on 27-5-2012 by de1111codEiT because: 11:11

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
President Clinton said; as quoted by senior White House reporter Sarah McClendon in reply to why he wasn’t doing anything about the very real subject of UFO's and disclosure...

"Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it"

JFK said in one of his speeches relating to hidden hands and internal threats... –

"The very word SECRECY is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to SECRET SOCIETIES, to SECRET oaths and to SECRET proceedings"

See more www.youtube.com...

Interestingly JFK was assassinated just 10 days after he demanded to see the UFO files... "An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination"-

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

In a rare appearance 25 years after the moon landings (He's not publically spoken since either) a teary eyed Neil Armstrong said...

"to you we say 'we've only completed a beginning, we leave you much that is un-done, there are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can REMOVE ONE OF TRUTHS PROTECTIVE LAYERS"

www.youtube.com...

In 1994 Ben Rich former head and director of the Lockheed Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity) Admitted ...

“Inside the Skunk Works, we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.”

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

“We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it... We now have the capability to travel to the stars"

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

When asked if he believed that UFO's were real;"Yes as a matter of fact I do." He was also asked if he had ever seen a UFO and he said he had, on his Gemini mission. He went on to say that he tried to take a picture of it, but it did not come out.

-Brigadier Gen. James Mc Divitt command pilot of the Gemini space craft.

On May 11, 1962 NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington, he stated:

"I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight."

- NASA Pilot Joseph A. Walker

"The evidence points to the fact that Roswell was a real incident and that indeed an alien craft did crash, and that material was recovered from that site. We all know that UFOs are real .All we need to ask is where do they come from, and what do they want?"

- Capt. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14 Astronaut

"The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb . "

Canadian Government memorandum, classified Top Secret (1950)

" . . . we have lost many men and planes trying to intercept them."

- Benjamin Chidlaw, Commanding General, Air Defense Command (1953)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Shortly after Neil Armstrong and Edwin ‘Buzz’ Aldrin made their historic Apollo 11 moon landing on July 21, 1969, one of the astronauts referred to a ‘light’ in or near a crater on the Moon’s surface. After mission control requested further information, nothing more was heard on the television transmission. However, Otto Binder, a former NASA employee, states that unnamed hams with their own VHF receivers picked up the following exchange, which was not heard on television:

In 1994, John Mack published his first book, Abduction, in which he wrote:

‘I was dealing with a phenomenon that I felt could not be explained psychiatrically, yet was simply not possible within the framework of the Western scientific worldview. My choices then were either to stretch and twist psychology beyond reasonable limits, overlooking aspects of the phenomenon that could not be explained psychologically…. Or I might open to the possibility that our consensus framework of reality is too limited and that… a new scientific paradigm might be necessary in order to understand what was going on.

“. . . The classification was, from the outset, above Top Secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in the loop . . . The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy and let the truth emerge so there can be a real and informed debate about the one of the most important problems facing our planet today.”

- Paul Hellyer, former Canadian Minister of Defence (2005)

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

The simple fact that we haven't returned to the moon for how many decades now give credence to the story that humans were warned by ETs not to weaponize the space and the moon in particular.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's completely mind boggling how massive this universe is.

It makes me depressed being born in this age of humanity where we have not yet made contact to aliens. I wish I was born in like 1000 more years from now so I get to witness how humanity has progressed cosmically.

But seriously, imagine 500-1000 years from now, no doubt we will uncover secrets of light travel - to other dimensions, but I seriously think humanity will be more cosmically aware in the future. This kind of stuff is new to a majority of people now, but we will be a lot more awake in 100 years to come.

edit on 27-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er
It's completely mind boggling how massive this universe is.

It sure is, sometimes videos and images speak louder than numbers and words..

It makes me depressed being born in this age of humanity where we have not yet made contact to aliens. I wish I was born in like 1000 more years from now so I get to witness how humanity has progressed cosmically.
But seriously, imagine 500-1000 years from now, no doubt we will uncover secrets of light travel - to other dimensions, but I seriously think humanity will be more cosmically aware in the future. This kind of stuff is new to a majority of people now, but we will be a lot more awake in 100 years to come.

I wouldn’t get too depressed as I believe great things and many hidden truths will be revealed in the coming months, I personally have many discoveries to share in regards to the Sssssss groups.

Some have made contact and some already travel to and perceive other dimensions, for the majority disclosure will come on a personal level and mostly will come from within.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Not only that! The earth is our bubble. Our bio-sphere to run around, make toys, grow, love or trash.

Who is to say the moon even belongs to us? Perhaps, when they got to the moon it was already inhabited or monitored? Lemurians, Atlanteans...who ever, the UFO circles have a list, take your pick.

Perhaps we are the threat, and are being warned - stay on ground and in your own airspace. We don't want you out there with us. After all, UFO activity didn't begin to escalate until mankind took to air.

We don't have a very benevolent track record you know. Perhaps by keeping us in the dark, they are protecting themselves from us. No matter how infinitesimal we might think we are - there is just as much a chance we could pose trouble for them.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

In a rare appearance 25 years after the moon landings (He's not publically spoken since either) a teary eyed Neil Armstrong said...

"to you we say 'we've only completed a beginning, we leave you much that is un-done, there are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can REMOVE ONE OF TRUTHS PROTECTIVE LAYERS"

Neil Armstrong, Talk About Transparent, PooPoos Apollo Fraud , Then Proceeds to Go All Ballistic,

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
SF, A good compilation of statements made by prominent figures. It is hard to show intrest in UFO's whenever criticism is popular amongst the uninformed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Excellent post.

It seems the standard, unchallengable answers to the other worldly things is usually a credibility issue. "If only someone credible would speak out...." So your list contains no one credible, and the quotes are to be treated as if uttered by a street person.

There is also the cry, "if we only had proof, to date no one has showed us proof." Now, judging by your quotes of the utterly non-credible people, it would seem there is indeed proof but the same idiots who are quoted can't get access. Wonder what going on there?

Of course the debunking king is "it isn't what you think it is - swamp gas and weather balloons are 98 percent of what people 'think' are ufos." Here is where we have trouble, the folks who are not worthy of being credible clearly fail to mention swamp gas and weather balloons consistently enough to make all things unexplained as explained.

The final problem is this. Ufo has come to mean "alien" and the two are not synonymous but somehow the mind controllers have established this. So, things that cannot be explained, are debunked simply by saying "no aliens exist."

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Great thread.
But I would suggest you change the name to something that is more indicative of the subject matter which then will draw more interest..
(I've had that problem a couple of times.)

I hate to mention Oberg's name in a post two days in a row, but I'll use him as an example here, how can an "expert" on space, rocketry, etc. continually deny UFOs in the face of such testimonials?

...Oh, never mind.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
No, no, nothing on the moon but perhaps a few harmless Lunatics.

The sealed 2002 affidavit to be released after his death from Walter Haut (who was ordered to write the original press release and later ordered to never speak of what he really knew as long as he lived) about the Roswell incident, has a nice description of the craft found 40 miles north of town. He also described how various players handled and examined samples from the debris field 75 NW of Roswell.

www.ufodigest.com...

edit on 27-5-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
I hate to mention Oberg's name in a post two days in a row, but I'll use him as an example here, how can an "expert" on space, rocketry, etc. continually deny UFOs in the face of such testimonials?

...Oh, never mind.

Hi Aliensun,

I think you make a great point and I noticed earlier that he (JimOberg) ‘debunked’ a post made in respected and upstanding ATS member Getsmart’s ‘SECRET SPACE WAR - Which side are TPTB on? Which ALIENS do 'Star Wars' Satellites Target?,’ thread in regards to a video posted by ‘Someotherguy’. Maybe he should ask for a pay rise before coming into this thread to debunk these quotes and claim that they are all delusional..?

Video:

Originally posted by someotherguy

UFO and ALIENS exsist SAYS Gordon Cooper

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
S&F, great compilation. I've heard a lot of it before but great to have it all in one spot
. Notice that the usual negativity that follows the ufo threads is a little slow on yours. Hit em with so much testimony will keep the shills off balance haha. And hopefully get the debunkers thinking a little deeper.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Star and Flag mate.
Your thread is gold Thank you.

I love that you added quotes and even a bit of personal belief.
i am also baffled how some can even contemplate no ET lol.
Oh speaking of quotes and people who need to read them...

JAMES/JIM O'BERG eat your heart out.
Countless meaning too many to count ^ Start reading those quotes and don't reply till you've read every last one.
Then tell me Countless meaning Zero.
i couldn't be bothered doing the yards to put this info down so you can oogle it with your eyes, but here the OP has done some great work and put in quite a bit of effort.
Bit better of a read then that book you were trying to talk about ey? Pfft...

Aarcadius.

edit on 27-5-2012 by Aarcadius because: Typo

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zox720
Notice that the usual negativity that follows the ufo threads is a little slow on yours. Hit em with so much testimony will keep the shills off balance haha. And hopefully get the debunkers thinking a little deeper.

Hi Zox720,

It’s clear that there’s a distinct lack of ignorant and deceitful shills, debunkers and sceptics participating in this thread, which is a shame because I was ready to deflect their attacks and chuckle at their rebuttals even if they were willing to scoff, dismiss or probe me about my own experiences.

The fact is that truth does not require their belief to function and the truth is that the existence of Aliens and Extra-terrestrials is becoming a stark reality for many who are waking up to the lies and corruption which have persistently plagued humanity.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Hi Aarcadius,

Thank you for the kind words,

It sure would be interesting to see if JimOberg would come in here to discount all of these educated and professional men’s personal and shared experiences. Does he really think he knows better or could it possibly be that he has an agenda..?

Here’s a quote from a true expert, pioneer and father of modern rocketry and astronautics – Professor Herman Oberth.

” It is my conclusion that UFO’s do exist, are very real, and are spaceships from another or more than one solar system. They are possibly manned by intelligent observers who are members of a race carrying out long-rang scientific investigations of our earth for centuries ”

Published in UFO News in1974.

edit on 28-5-2012 by de1111codEiT because: 11:11

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I agree, videos and images do speak louder than numbers and words.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Above I presented quotes from various presidents, astronauts, military personnel, scientists and NASA employees and if you consider what qualities a highly credible witness or person giving testimony should have, then all of the above ARE highly credible witnesses.

You would expect or want them to be in prominent high positions of ‘apparent’ power. You would also want them to have excellent observational skills and the ability to deploy outstanding and diligent discernment. Ideally you would want them to have the ability to stay calm, objective and focused when presented with difficult unknown situations and scenarios.

Also, the testimonies from these witnesses hold even more weight owing to the fact that they have been in such public and prominent positions of power and that each has a lot to lose by going against what is socially and commonly acceptable by the multitudes while risking belittlement and ridicule by the uninformed.

So I state that these quotes come from the most reliable of sources and should rank high on anyone’s list of people deemed to be credible, furthermore we must take into account that if these persons were used as witnesses in any other matter then their credence would come automatically and would not be questioned.

edit on 28-5-2012 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join