It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27/05/2012 uncomfortable experience 04.30 GMT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I just finished reading all the posts here and found a lot of this information to be very intriguing and it answered a few of questions I have had about things that happen while I sleep, in particular being shocked when almost falling asleep because the body perceives sleep as a person dying. I feel like I get punched in the face quite often right before I fall asleep and it jolts me awake. Freaks me out to say the least, but have never had an answer for it and now I do! so thank you for that.

As far as how I would go about my daily life if I were you? I would stick with your routines, but worry less about your daily dramas, even if it is your child. Focus more on yourself in a time like this. It may be better for you to be selfish right now. You are 100% having spiritual experiences and the time for you to focus on your spiritual self is RIGHT NOW!

Good luck my friend

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You know, the "hive mind" stuff is really kind of fascinating to me.
I am one of those people who are convinced that "something" is either coming, or in the process of happening right now. I have two other close friends who I consider to be "awake", and there seems to be a weird strengthening of psychic experiences lately between them and myself.
Very interesting thread!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hayyel
You know, the "hive mind" stuff is really kind of fascinating to me.
I am one of those people who are convinced that "something" is either coming, or in the process of happening right now. I have two other close friends who I consider to be "awake", and there seems to be a weird strengthening of psychic experiences lately between them and myself.
Very interesting thread!

yes the hive mind is an intriguing idea and there does seem to be a few people saying that they are seeing things differently and experiencing strange things...obviously none of this can be proven but to me it is a comforting idea in a world filled with doomsday predictions and corrupt officials i would think that in times like these people look for comfort where they can. some people turn to a specific god others seek to find it through logic and knowledge.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

yes the hive mind is an intriguing idea and there does seem to be a few people saying that they are seeing things differently and experiencing strange things...obviously none of this can be proven but to me it is a comforting idea in a world filled with doomsday predictions and corrupt officials i would think that in times like these people look for comfort where they can. some people turn to a specific god others seek to find it through logic and knowledge.

Very well said. It's quite strange...I originally felt that whatever is coming was going to be something bad, like your typical doomsday scenario, but within the past few months, that went away and now I feel like whatever is coming will ultimately be something very good. Maybe there is a kind of positive hive-mind forming to counteract the negative vibes from the collective doomsday fears.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

I honestly don't know what,if anything is going to happen but so many people believe it will.
the doomsdayers think the world will end then there are people that just sense a change in the air others feel a time of great spiritual awakening is approaching i don't know. i myself just feel a sense of anticipation and i have no reason to feel this way i have arrived at the conclusion that something big is going down and subconsciously i am aware if it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

Based on my theology, you cannot have good thinking without bad thinking. With so many people thinking about these doomsday scenarios, it leaves a gap open for people to think more about positive things. These positive things may not be positive by our standards today, but when things "positive" things happen, we know deep down the overall affect it has on the World. The World really is a dramatical play and we are way overdue for some comic relief.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join