It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27/05/2012 uncomfortable experience 04.30 GMT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

Originally posted by Ph03n1x

Hi OP,
One of my neighbors kept complaining about her kettle switching on. It was freaking her out alot.
Until the day she caught the culprit. It was a mouse.
Maybe you have a similar problem?

i am confident i don't have a mouse....i am borderline obsessive when it comes to cleanliness so it's unlikely but not impossible..now i am totally distracted by potential rodents i will be unable to sleep
lol

Lol, don't worry I hear you!!!
(Dont know whats worse, mouse or ghost!!
)

strangely my concern lies mostly in the laughing part of the incident because i know what my internal voice sounds like and this laughter was totally foreign it was very disconcerting....ghosts i can handle they can't hurt me but unknown sounds in my head that is above and beyond my ability to ignore and brush it off as nothing

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well you allegedly open gateways when you visit psychics, tarot readers etc, allowing negative & positive entities entry. The negative entities rely/feed off fear, create doubts & will generally play upon any other negative aspect of a persons fears, greatly enhancing them. This can be done by placing thoughts etc & this is where faith plays such an important part for protection.
If it gets any worse (mentally or in the physical), I'd suggest looking up on psychic protection.
Have faith in all that is good, Jesus, God, & remember that love is the greatest protector.
Good luck, I will say a prayer for you.

PS- I'd encourage you to also try & mend bridges with your son. Forgiveness really is a great healer, & will only lead you more into the 'light' , helping you against any battle with 'darkness'.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well you allegedly open gateways when you visit psychics, tarot readers etc, allowing negative & positive entities entry. The negative entities rely/feed off fear, create doubts & will generally play upon any other negative aspect of a persons fears, greatly enhancing them. This can be done by placing thoughts etc & this is where faith plays such an important part for protection.
If it gets any worse (mentally or in the physical), I'd suggest looking up on psychic protection.
Have faith in all that is good, Jesus, God, & remember that love is the greatest protector.

PS- I'd encourage you to also try & mend bridges with your son. Forgiveness really is a great healer, & will only lead you more into the 'light' , helping you against any battle with 'darkness'.

unfortunately i can't mend bridges. his mother took him and i have no idea where but hey i have learned to deal....

i never thought the day would come when i would be considering psychic protection LOL

i think perhaps i am reading too much into things because i do love a mystery

edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: typo

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Thanks for this info it will help me a bit on what i need to do. i do have question however. How do you mend bridges with people that wont talk to you in any way. I'm trying to fix things with a few people and they just wont talk to me in anyway, what can i do to fix this. maybe you can u2u me so we don't derail this thread with my issue.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus

Thanks for this info it will help me a bit on what i need to do. i do have question however. How do you mend bridges with people that wont talk to you in any way. I'm trying to fix things with a few people and they just wont talk to me in anyway, what can i do to fix this. maybe you can u2u me so we don't derail this thread with my issue.
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

in my experience if people are not ready to hear apologies or mend bridges then it's best to wait until they are.....if they are never going to want a reconciliation my advice would be to let it go and move on with your life it does no good to allow past regrets to ruin personal growth...

just my opinion

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

I only seriously looked at psychic protection in the last year, having poo-pooed things like this all my life.
Alls I know is that I have suffered mental anguish for the last 20 odd years. I could not find peace anywhere.
I suffered panic/anxiety attacks daily, doubted my sanity, until I was just a shell. This was excruciating as I was solely responsible for 3 kids, & had no support. The guilt I felt at making them have to be a part of it made it all so much worse.
It hit a point last year where I was willing to try ANYTHING. I rang online counsellors (I had tried psychologists, psychiatrists, medication, self help books etc over that time, but nothing worked), which was utterly futile.
I considered church even though I have never been religious & was online trying to find help.
B y chance, I read a blog on psychic protection.
In desperation I tried it, & found it helped. This led me to reading anything I could on the subject, which has led me to being much more metaphysical in my thinking today. I really am more at peace than I've ever been.

Lichter daraus-Thanks for this info it will help me a bit on what i need to do. i do have question however. How do you mend bridges with people that wont talk to you in any way. I'm trying to fix things with a few people and they just wont talk to me in anyway, what can i do to fix this. maybe you can u2u me so we don't derail this thread with my issue.

LD-
20 years ago when my kids were babies their father refused to help me, My son was in & out of hospital etc, hard times.I developed a real hatred for my ex.
I couldn't understand how he could leave his own flesh & blood to struggle. Anyhow, a psychic (LOL!) picked up on this.
She told me to send him love every time I thought of him, as a way to heal myself.
Lol, I was mortified at the time! That p**ck didn't deserve our love!!!
Anyway, over time I got fed up of wasting energy on him & how bad thinking of him made me feel. So I tried. (Was through clenched teeth the first few hundred times, ha ha!) But eventually I noticed it did get easier & I DID FEEL BETTER!
The day came that I realized I meant it. I no longer had hard feelings toward him, & would then only pray that one day he could be a the good father that my kids deserved & heal himself & them.
Whats also worth mentioning was this psychic also told me that when we hurt others we pay for it, either in this life or the next, be it through health or otherwise. I have only recently been in contact with him after all these years. Turns out he is in a really bad way healthwise & her words came back to me. Truth is, I hold no hard feelings toward him as I really do forgive him (not that he ever asked for my forgiveness). I hope & pray he heals both physically & emotionally.
Life is just too short to hold onto hate. It changed me into someone I didn't like & someone I didn't want to be.I learnt that it hurts the individual far more than the recipient. Hope this helps.

PS-Even if the people involved won't give you a chance to make amends, just keep wishing them well, sending them love & see if this doesn't make a difference.
edit on 27-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

And i respect your opinion. But its not like i try to fix this everyday of my life. its been going on for many years with one old friend and a few years with the other. i just try to get ahold of them once in awhile. I did nothing wrong to these people, i just went through some bad times in my life that had nothing to with them and took the time to try to fix them and i told them that. i guess i just wanna know why they quit talking to me, i gave them no reason to and if i did, i wish they would tell me what i did so i can fix it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Ph03n1x-n my experience if people are not ready to hear apologies or mend bridges then it's best to wait until they are.....if they are never going to want a reconciliation my advice would be to let it go and move on with your life it does no good to allow past regrets to ruin personal growth... just my opinion

I think you are right. But I would add that its in the spirit in which you do it, that will see the greatest results.
Forgiveness & the balancing of your feelings, perceptions etc will help you the most.
Its the mistakes we make that haven't been balanced/learnt properly ,that we are doomed to have keep presenting in our lives till we do 'get it'. When we 'get it' the universe lets us get onto the next lesson....

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Thank you again and yes i will continue to send love there way. I have no ill feelings towards them, and i never have, i don't even know what i did wrong.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by Ph03n1x

And i respect your opinion. But its not like i try to fix this everyday of my life. its been going on for many years with one old friend and a few years with the other. i just try to get ahold of them once in awhile. I did nothing wrong to these people, i just went through some bad times in my life that had nothing to with them and took the time to try to fix them and i told them that. i guess i just wanna know why they quit talking to me, i gave them no reason to and if i did, i wish they would tell me what i did so i can fix it.

I have a similar situation too.
Although it still saddens me, I've learnt that its not always about my lessons/mistakes. Sometimes it theirs.
I still send him love & wish the best for him. I also hold great hope & faith that one day will see us work things out.
Thats pretty much all I can do & I'm (finally!) ok with that.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This may sound strange (and it does to people who dont believe in a Universal Energy) but I was told by a very good friend that if you are having these kind of relationship issues - whether it is with colleagues or friends or family then you should try saying in your head "I salute the spark of God within you".

Basically, this acknowledges that we are all connected via Universal Energy and recognizes that even though we may not see eye-to-eye at the moment, we can still be part of this UE and remain connected at that level. You do not have to see the person or speak to them, but this is supposed to work on "another level".

What she said is that you say this 3x in your head while thinking of the other person and it seems to lift the difficulties between you both. I have tried it a number of times and I did think that it worked, but then, I have never had seriously difficult issues with people.

It may be worth a try if it feels right to you and aligns with your belief system..

The kettle incident, I have no idea. Some people do say that visiting psychics is not a good idea because you open your fields to them in the hope that they will "tell" you something useful and if they have attachments, these attachments may well "jump ship", which may account for the change of personality and hearing voices/laughter. u2u me if you want some ideas what to do. :-)

As others have also said, are you on any medications which could cause change of moods or cause personality changes? If you are on any at all, look them up on the internet and find out the side-effects they have in some people.
How is you general attitude to life? At the moment, do you feel that you are winning or losing the plot? Good luck.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

oh i am definitely Winning

i don't take any kind of medication and i know my own mental voice and this was definitely not it

i have also recently been attempting meditation and remote viewing with very limited success perhaps this has broadened my perspective somehow?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
oh man.. average, rational minds.. psychics can see into your energy field that you are born with. simple as that. not everybody has psychic abilities, because not everywhere cares too open the spiritual eye and follow such a path.

what this gypsy told you is a very very common thing, happens to alot of people. stupid entities hanging around your energy trying to slow you down and weaken you from the inside (non-physically).

stay faithful, stay metnally strong, strong hearted and do what you feel is the right way. the "destiny" she speaks of, is where your heart will lead you regardless of the choices you make. "set in stone" so-to-speak.

just keeping it short and sweet because.. this is Ats lol.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

stay faithful, stay metnally strong, strong hearted and do what you feel is the right way. the "destiny" she speaks of, is where your heart will lead you regardless of the choices you make. "set in stone" so-to-speak.

just keeping it short and sweet because.. this is Ats lol.

~ Love is an art

i agree with half of this....nothing is set in stone..to assume so is to say that we have no free will and this is not the case as i see things...the choices we make and the opportunities we take push us in a certain direction leading us down a path of ever decreasing possible outcomes.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Ph03n1x because: grammar

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Are you familiar with 'The Law of One, Ra Material"? It says pretty much the same thing, that each person has a spark of the Infinite Creator in them, & that we are all 'One'.
That book has probably been my main source of inspiration as so much of it really resonated (still does).
A bit of a hard read, but well worth it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My first thought was that you had gotten up to start the kettle while you were deep in thought from reading. Perhaps you were totally engrossed and got up while still reading?

I know I have been deep in thought while driving at night and a hundred miles will pass and I won't remember having driven them when I realize that I am much closer to my destination than I thought.

I can't address the laughter. Maybe you were in the process of falling asleep?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OP, I would not be so sure that the laughter was inside your head. Maybe it was, but how did it get there and why is the question? I am a great believer in dreams telling us something...this from experience and keeping a dream journal for the last 18 years. Certainly it could have been the 'power of suggestion' from the psychic.

May I relate a similar experience about 9 years ago. I was drifting off to sleep, in the 'in between' state when I heard a voice say "my name, stay tuned'. It sounded like all the voices in the Universe in perfect unison. I sat bolt upright. To this day you cannot convince me this was inside (as in a dream). After a few minutes, I drifted off again and another voice said "Watch the light" but it was singular and in a sing-song fashion. Again, sat bolt upright. Did not seem to be inside my head.

I personally do not believe that these things happen often to people who are not open to them. Going to a psychic shows that you are open.

In my experience, things that you remember perfectly after awakening mean something in you life and are often precognitive, though in your case, you can't discount the fact that the idea wasn't planted by the psychic.

I went to a psychic once ( and many times online...not good). She told me things I did not know and actually told me things that happened that I had to ask my mother and turned out to be true.

Give it time with this psychic to see if she measures up.

Best wishes to you on you journey.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
hahahahha yeh there are evil entities. if your energy is dense they can influence you via thought. i used to see as a child. now im starting to be able to feel the energy. psychic things happen to me a lot but it's usually on accident. i can guess the time in deep meditation though. i could probably do more but don't really have the ambition to go after those things

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I've been having some very strange experiences for the past year or so, including the 11:11 phenomena, and have also become very anti-social and introverted. Also, did anybody notice the two synchronicities? These two posts were made at 11:11 and 1:11 lol.

reply to post by Ph03n1x

reply to post by Ph03n1x

Edit: I just remembered that not everybody on here sees the same times on posts due to time zones. So I'll just post a screenshot to show you what I saw

edit on 27-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
This is a very interesting thread. I've been having some very strange experiences for the past year or so, including the 11:11 phenomena, and have also become very anti-social and introverted. Also, did anybody notice the two synchronicities? These two posts were made at 11:11 and 1:11 lol.

reply to post by Ph03n1x

reply to post by Ph03n1x

Edit: I just remembered that not everybody on here sees the same times on posts due to time zones. So I'll just post a screenshot to show you what I saw

edit on 27-5-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Yeah, like what??? Cmon do share!! (or start your own thread!)

edit on 28-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join