It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon perception manager knows how to manipulate search engine algorithm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This will not be news to many here, but once again underlines the FACT that the elites probably consider the internet one of their biggest threats and have myriad active programs to nullify that threat.

Here once again is evidence of that manipulation:

www.oldthinkernews.com...

Here is older info on internet manipulation:

www.infowars.com...

The big internet "knowledge management" company, HB Gary, and their army of "fake internet posters":

www.activistpost.com...

Peace

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

This will not be news to many here, but once again underlines the FACT that the elites probably consider the internet one of their biggest threats and have myriad active programs to nullify that threat.

You have it backwards. Power interests use the internet to shape public opinion. Governments, corporations and other powerful groups create and disperse destructive memes through the internet.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

You have it backwards. Power interests use the internet to shape public opinion. Governments, corporations and other powerful groups create and disperse destructive memes through the internet.

I agree completely. But much of the internet, millions of sites and blogs are not under their control, contain truths and/or no disinformation, and if people can discern the truthful sites/blogs from the disinformation they can be enlightened.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I agree completely. But much of the internet, millions of sites and blogs are not under their control, contain truths and/or no disinformation, and if people can discern the truthful sites/blogs from the disinformation they can be enlightened.

The proliferation of sites that present groundless fantasy as fact serve to confuse and neutralize those who cannot think critically. People who might otherwise be taking a strong stand on political, economic or environmental issues get side-tracked into demanding "disclosure," for example.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The proliferation of sites that present groundless fantasy as fact serve to confuse and neutralize those who cannot think critically. People who might otherwise be taking a strong stand on political, economic or environmental issues get side-tracked into demanding "disclosure," for example.

You think disclosure is an unimportant issue?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

America's floundering educational system is an issue. The failure of the Federal Government to implement appropriate steps for managing the current economic crisis is an issue. Dealing with America's broken health care system is an issue. Preparing for the inevitable effects of global warming is an issue. Effective water management is an issue. Sustainable energy use is an issue. Urban sprawl is an issue. The growing police state is an issue. The migration of jobs overseas is an issue. The lack of funding for basic scientific research is an issue. The growing animus against immigrants is an issue. The aging demographic profile of all industrial nations is an issue. The growing personalization of information on the internet is an issue. The contracting time horizon for planning in both the public and the private sector is an issue. The growing gap in income between the rich and poor is an issue. The global rise of authoritarian governments is an issue.

Disclosure is not an issue, it's a fantasy.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

there lies the problem...who do you believe? unless you actively witness something, you can never be 100% sure that it's true. there has to be a certain amount of trust that you have to rely on to form a valid opinion.
with most sites that i do any research on, i always see who the people are, that contribute and/or produced that particular site or opinion piece.
whenever i see a site, blog, or opinion piece that claims to be "independent", i often find that it subtlely leans to one political side.
on of the most troubling aspects of media in general, is the relentless negative criticism of people that are not wealthy, and it seems to always portray these people as lacking in charecter and motivation

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

there lies the problem...who do you believe? unless you actively witness something, you can never be 100% sure that it's true. there has to be a certain amount of trust that you have to rely on to form a valid opinion.
with most sites that i do any research on, i always see who the people are, that contribute and/or produced that particular site or opinion piece.
whenever i see a site, blog, or opinion piece that claims to be "independent", i often find that it subtlely leans to one political side.
on of the most troubling aspects of media in general, is the relentless negative criticism of people that are not wealthy, and it seems to always portray these people as lacking in charecter and motivation

If you still see things in the false left/right paradigm you will not progress in your enlightenment. You first have to realize that there is a globalist Oligarchy that pulls many of the strings behind every world government and in much of the media. Until we can get rid of them substantive change will not be possible.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

America's floundering educational system is an issue. The failure of the Federal Government to implement appropriate steps for managing the current economic crisis is an issue. Dealing with America's broken health care system is an issue. Preparing for the inevitable effects of global warming is an issue. Effective water management is an issue. Sustainable energy use is an issue. Urban sprawl is an issue. The growing police state is an issue. The migration of jobs overseas is an issue. The lack of funding for basic scientific research is an issue. The growing animus against immigrants is an issue. The aging demographic profile of all industrial nations is an issue. The growing personalization of information on the internet is an issue. The contracting time horizon for planning in both the public and the private sector is an issue. The growing gap in income between the rich and poor is an issue. The global rise of authoritarian governments is an issue.

Disclosure is not an issue, it's a fantasy.

Of course these are issues. However, as I mentioned above, until people realize there is a Globalist Oligarchy that is the real power behind most governments and much of the media - none of these issues will be adressed substantively.

We all know something was covered up at Roswell - one day we get stories in the newspaper and on the radio about 40ft crashed metallic discs and alien bodies - by higer level air force personel like majors, this info is in the public domain - and then a few days later there are no alien bodies and only a weather balloon. You have to come to the conclusion that the later stories were a coverup or that the first air force personel to report on this were severely delusional - yet they remained on their jobs.

Just like a great number of the UFO reports from the 50's and 60's, in fact the majority, were from air force personel and civilian airline pilots - again after reporting such incidents remained on the job.

The Globalist Oligarchy stays in power by:

1. Money

2. Power

3. Control

4. Keeping the masses down and powerless

Contact with ET's has given MJ12 and the elites technology to make trillions in various industrial sectors ---> to give them to money to aquire political power, and the technology has allowed them to take military control and communcations/media control of the planet, AND they have kept power and food technologies from the masses that would have greatly improved the lives of billions while making the Oligarchy little profit.

I suggest that if after watching these videos you still think the ET presence on earth is a fantasy, you may want to alter your perception of reality.

Canadian ex-Defense minister on ET contact:

www.youtube.com...

Mexican air force with UFO's on tape:

www.youtube.com...

MSM is finally onto disclosure:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join